IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

These are screenshots of an exchange in the comments on her Instagram.

arute6ur.jpg

azu9ana8.jpg

Is it just me, or does it sound like she was hoping for a date with pwarfle? I can't see why else she's apologise when she realised he was dating someone.

Oh Amy, still trying to give away pieces of your heart....

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never saw the website before ... the "bio" photo is soooo ugly.. omg what kind of photographer would make you look so old... and if she's '86, she's turning 27, not 25 like stated in her "facts"

"Relationship status : Single." :D kk I just wondered how a tweet like "we are stronger than ever" is obsolete only two months later

the music is ok, total atotune, but ok

I don`t get the dwarfle part? How did she get the idea he was dating someone?? By the "ewww"??

Never saw the website before ... the "bio" photo is soooo ugly.. omg what kind of photographer would make you look so old... and if she's '86, she's turning 27, not 25 like stated in her "facts"

"Relationship status : Single." :D kk I just wondered how a tweet like "we are stronger than ever" is obsolete only two months later

the music is ok, total atotune, but ok

I don`t get the dwarfle part? How did she get the idea he was dating someone?? By the "ewww"??

I didn't get it either--maybe she clicked on his profile and saw a picture of/reference to the GF? I'm pretty Instagram-illiterate.

I don't know how she realized that he was dating someone. I thought the "ewww" was in reference to the box of Twinkies in the pic, not to Amy hitting on a guy that's involved.

jordyn looks happy. win.

The lost girls look really adorable in that photo, I really hope that they are getting the love and attention they need and deserve from someone in that family (ideally Boob and Mullet, but let's be realistic here!)

The lost girls look really adorable in that photo, I really hope that they are getting the love and attention they need and deserve from someone in that family (ideally Boob and Mullet, but let's be realistic here!)

Notice that the pics was taken by FAMY, not their parents. Why would parents care about their cute kids looking happy?

f5cfc74477af11e29f2e22000a1fb37d_6.jpg

Those appear to be Duggarlings... IN PANTS!

I'm glad they have each other. And that the delightfully bratty Hannie is the leader of the pack.

That looks like it's at the TTH, and I find it weird that they still have that baby bouncy chair set up in the background. Even Michael would be too old for that. Are they keeping it there to keep Michelle from having a nervous breakdown? I wonder if Josie still sleeps in the crib in their room too...

f5cfc74477af11e29f2e22000a1fb37d_6.jpg

Those appear to be Duggarlings... IN PANTS!

It's their pjs. The young girls wear footed pjs to bed. There's a shot of that when they were having bible time or something similar last season. Later in the scene, Josie's diaper was sniffed and then passed off to... I think Michelle.

That looks like it's at the TTH, and I find it weird that they still have that baby bouncy chair set up in the background. Even Michael would be too old for that. Are they keeping it there to keep Michelle from having a nervous breakdown? I wonder if Josie still sleeps in the crib in their room too...

I remember footage from last season (or maybe the one before, I don't pay attention) where they had a far too old Josie in that thing. I think they like having places to stash their kids for a while

I remember footage from last season (or maybe the one before, I don't pay attention) where they had a far too old Josie in that thing. I think they like having places to stash their kids for a while

I think they do have a lot of friends over who have kids. Perhaps they leave it set up to occupy the littles while fellowshipping. The little girls look happy and very cute. I am glad Amy posted this pic!

I think Jennifer is going to be tall when she is older. She is nearly two years younger than Hannie, but is close to her height, and seems to tower over Jordyn, who is 16 months younger.

These four girls are reminiscent of the 4 oldest girls.

Hannie/Jana

Jenny/Dill

Jordyn and Josie/Jessa and Jinger

8a19ef5c7a5c11e2bfdf22000aa80117_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Ammmmennnnn! 8h

[ @ ] kewlshort1 Brilliant truth @amyduggar 8h

[ @ ] teamdojo1 HAHA! Love this! @amyduggar 6h

[ @ ] rebeccaj94 Amen!!!!!;) 55min

[ @ ] 82viviana @marissa_castillo!!!! Your man is being made ;) 48min

[ @ ] marissa_castillo Praise!! @82viviana 45min

WOW. Passive aggressive Reed comment there?

The only thing Amy does lately is whining, moaning and twitter-online-praying.

Keeps rambling about how God uses her to do good and does this and that.. but what does she do??? She isn't in any charity programme or so, isn't she?? What a Godly maiden, she should probably get a job or at least a hobby..?

I really don't understand the people that feel the need to splash their relationship drama all over social media. Over the weekend, one of my college roommates (we graduated 4 years ago) posted this massive Facebook rant about how some guy she was seeing told her he was just having sex with her because she had a high sex drive and he was "just going along with it," when apparently he was the one to initiate. I'm an extremely private person, probably to a fault, but all I could think about was, why oh god why do you think your hundreds of FB friends want to read this? Common sense must have prevailed, since the next day she had deleted it, but still...I just can't. :doh:

I just looked up her age and was shocked to learn Famy is going to be 27 this year.

Girl, get some education and get yourself a real job. Maybe if you stopped coming across as a lazy moocher looking for a guy to support you for the rest of your life, you wouldn't have such a hard time finding a nice guy.

No snark here--Amy looks good in that (defrauding) red bridesmaid's dress.

I hope she realizes that all future men in her life have easy access to her Instadrivel of passive aggressive affirmations and whines about her love life. Would you date her based on her Instagram? I sure wouldn't!

It is great that the Duggar girls have a fun-loving pants-wearing defrauding cousin who loves them, but Amy would be a much better role model if she got off her lazy ass and got a real J-O-B! Don't most of her girlfriends have a job??

Archived