IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

Well that's not very modest. Are those people actually friends of Amy's or just randoms?

Lol. Engineer

"Are you making fun of me, Rizz?"

An engineering technology degree is more hands-on whereas an engineering degree is more theory/math (calculating. Lots and lots of calculating). At least that's my understanding.

I never knew about that pineapple thing either. Famy can no longer deny the sinning that goes on.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, not an engineer!

Sorry, I'm just hating because I'm suffering through studying for my Professional Engineer license exam and I suffered through 4+ years of calculus, calculus-based physics, and engineering design courses and I'm pretty sure reedtayloronline didn't suffer through the same difficult courses.

Yes. I am an Engineer (BS Mechanical Engineering) Engineering Technology Degree=/= Engineering Degree. Engineering Technology is more of a vocational, hands on degree. They do not cover the depth of theory (calculus, physics, fluid mechanics, etc.) involved in a true engineering degree. Engineering techs are usually the ones working in the lab building and helping to test prototypes designed by actual engineers.

Soo, what were they doing with all those pineapples? Unless they just dumped them in there and ran around Walmart looking silly and then left them for some poor worker to put away.

Not as if she has any compassion for her little Belle, other than being the latest trend. Someone might want to remind her about how Belle's face was rubbed in shit ON CAMERA. Poor dog shat on the rug ages before and doesn't have the ability to connect her face being rubbed in shit with shitting where she did as being bad.

The only good that can come out of that is that Smuggar may have stepped on some residue shit when he got back from his run to Chick-fil-A.

Really? Dogs function at the level of very young children. If you wouldn't expect a baby to get it, don't expect it of a dog. Then again, if she's anything like the other people the Duggars hang out with, she probably would expect a baby to get it.

Isn't construction management technology just a fancy way of saying he gets to watch sweaty muscular guys use power tools all day?

LMAO

Isn't construction management technology just a fancy way of saying he gets to watch sweaty muscular guys use power tools all day?

My understanding was that he learns basic building concepts such as "per-pen-dick-u-lar"

Really? Dogs function at the level of very young children. If you wouldn't expect a baby to get it, don't expect it of a dog. Then again, if she's anything like the other people the Duggars hang out with, she probably would expect a baby to get it.

I was always told that rubbing a dog's nose in his mess was pretty much encouraging him to eat it, aside from the fact that it is also mean and completely ineffective anyway.

97e13e3e455911e29a0922000a1f8c1a_7.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Throwback Thurslove my ladies! @mackynziesmom 7h

[ @ ] trissy_pop_corn All very naturally gorgeous women <3 7h

[ @ ] notoharper Jinger seems to have the same reflective eyes as nocturnal animals. Is she a vampire? 7h

[ @ ] chrissykehoe @notoharper really?!? That sounds like legit... Odd! 7h

[ @ ] peytonlaine2000 Tell Johanna I sai hiii!!!! @amyduggar 6h

[ @ ] peytonlaine2000 Who is standing to ur right????? @amyduggar 6h

[ @ ] this_girl_brenda_ferrufino #125!!!!!! 6h

[ @ ] cassielgun @notoharper really!? Your mean,it just jealous that the duggar girls are WAY prettier then you!! 6h

[ @ ] cassielgun @peytonlaine2000 it's JoyAnna just so u know merry Christmas 6h

[ @ ] sans_chess_piece @notoharper I agree! 6h

[ @ ] ashleycarlisle13 Jill I think @peytonlaine2000 6h

[ @ ] lynangel1023 Merry Christmas Duggar girls!!!! I love your spiritual outlooks on life, you have all inspired me to be a better person!!!! May the Lord bless all of your hearts!!!!! @amyduggar 6h

[ @ ] lauren_es89 @peytonlaine2000 from left to right, Jana, Jinger, Jill, Amy, Joy Anna, Anna, and Jessa. 6h

[ @ ] peytonlaine2000 Thanks!!!! @lauren_es89 6h

[ @ ] peytonlaine2000 Thanks @ashleycarlisle13 5h

[ @ ] dancingbarefootintherain88 @cassielgun men aren't pretty. They are handsome. 4h

[ @ ] stephieweffy All my favourites 4h

[ @ ] flyboymaverick7 Aww... :-). Very pretty. 3h

[ @ ] cassielgun @dancingbarefootintherain88 well depends on what type if men you are talking about!! I didn't realize @notoharper was a guy sorry! I just hate ppl who get on ppls Instagram and have to say mean stuff about ppl!! 3h

[ @ ] clint_right_on Seriously, I just wanna marry jessa why is that so hard? 3h

For the record, this is a HORRIBLE picture of everyone! I'd be so friggin mad if someone posted a pic like this of me on the internet!

What is "throwback" about this? They look exactly like they always do!

97e13e3e455911e29a0922000a1f8c1a_7.jpg

For the record, this is a HORRIBLE picture of everyone! I'd be so friggin mad if someone posted a pic like this of me on the internet!

What is "throwback" about this? They look exactly like they always do!

Maybe it's a throwback because she's reposting it.

And who's clint_right_on? That's kinda creepy dude, and I don't think Amy or any of her leghumpers give a shit that you want to marry Jessa.

Damn, I went into the wrong field!

What is throwback thursday all about on instagram?
Throwback Thursday is all about posting old pictures that you liked. In Instagram, you get to snap photos, put a desired filter and transform the look of the photo. You can also share the photos on various social networks like Facebook and Twitter. The Instagram application is supported by Apple products such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and all Android camera phones.
http://www.ask.com/answers/155519741/what-is-throwback-thursday-all-about-on-instagram

she tweeted this: Hits home for me when the Conneticut tragedy affects a close friend @crystalloulou lost her little cousin Jesse that day. #prayingforpeace

What is her position on the issue of the guns? Is she strong supporter like her cousins or is she against them?

she tweeted this: Hits home for me when the Conneticut tragedy affects a close friend @crystalloulou lost her little cousin Jesse that day. #prayingforpeace

What is her position on the issue of the guns? Is she strong supporter like her cousins or is she against them?

She hunts and she's conservative. So, she's a strong supporter.

She hunts and she's conservative. So, she's a strong supporter.

I looked through all of her and Reed's pics and never saw a gun. I think they may be bow hunters.

Lets not forget that during the Frothy campaign Jimboob bought lifetime NRA memberships for all of his kids. My response to that initial mention was, 'What would Josie pack'.

I looked through all of her and Reed's pics and never saw a gun. I think they may be bow hunters.

But didn't she post the pictures of JD with the assault rifles?

Lets not forget that during the Frothy campaign Jimboob bought lifetime NRA memberships for all of his kids. My response to that initial mention was, 'What would Josie pack'.

When did that happen? Is there an article about it?

Am I seeing Jill correctly in that photo? Is she wearing a really short skirt (above her knees - hey it's short for them)?

When did that happen? Is there an article about it?

It's buried back on one of the Instagram threads. At the same time Frothy bought life memberships for all of his children, including his special needs daughter.

Archived