IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

not sure if this has been posted before, but just found Amy on the instagram/webstagram thingy:

web.stagram.com/n/amyduggar/

Some pics of Duggars on there...

and here is her twitter:

twitter.com/amyduggar

This thread to discuss all FAMY's Instagram and Twitter famewhoring.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I being too PC at this late hour or does this come across as racist to anyone else as it does to me?

instagr.am/p/aEafm

Am I being too PC at this late hour or does this come across as racist to anyone else as it does to me?

instagr.am/p/aEafm

nope, that's pretty appalling.

In the pictures it looks like jill is wearing a VERY short skirt. Am I seeing things?

EDITED: because I do have some grasp of the English language...just not at this hour apparently.

I can only imagine what's in Duggar sauce. Blech.

At least it didn't say Jim Bob's special sauce. Now that would be a cause of projectile vomiting.

At least it didn't say Jim Bob's special sauce. Now that would be a cause of projectile vomiting.

Probably something they think sounds fancy but isn't like a mix of thousand island and mayo (aka Big Mac sauce) .

Eh, I don't think that instagram is racist. Guys dressed in head to toe black with their face covered...you don't know what they look like under there.

In the pictures it looks like jill is wearing a VERY short skirt. Am I seeing things?

EDITED: because I do have some grasp of the English language...just not at this hour apparently.

Yes, it looks like that to me too. NIKE!

Wow.. Jills skirt is really quite short.. how defrauding. Anything else that might be interesting? Couldn't stand to watch all the pics.

Wow.. Jills skirt is really quite short.. how defrauding. Anything else that might be interesting? Couldn't stand to watch all the pics.

Not really. There are a lot of pics with Joy and it seems she and Amy have a lot of fun together. Otherwise, there is nothing too interesting.

I think Amy pals around with Joy so much because Amy's at about a 14 yo age/maturity level. Pretty soon Joy will outgrow/outmature her and Amy will suddenly be best buds with Hannie.

Although Amy isn't the sharpest tool in the box I think it's great that she hangs out with Joy-Anna a lot. Amy is the only contact to the "real" world that this poor girl has (which somehow makes it even worse) and since it lately seemed as if all the other girls drank a lot from the Koolaid, Joy-Anna won't get any support from them when it comes to live another way of life.

It's not "very" short in my opinion, but short for them. It makes me glad that she appears to be making her own choices.

When Amy's personal FB wasn't private, there were a few pics of just her and Joy on there as well. I think Joy is attached to her because she relates more with someone who lives in the real world than her kool-aid drunk sisters. Even if Amy is a little ditzy at least she listens to rock and dresses like a normal 20something. Plus, I know I have favorite cousins who are some of my closest friends- distant enough where you're not living with them, but they can still relate to a lot of things in your life experience.

ETA: I just realized I said the same thing as Ophelia! Sorry...

Probably something they think sounds fancy but isn't like a mix of thousand island and mayo (aka Big Mac sauce) .

Eh, I don't think that instagram is racist. Guys dressed in head to toe black with their face covered...you don't know what they look like under there.

Back in the first Gulf War, the ninja image was used as derogatory reference to women in burka. Now, I think it is more commonly associated with "We American ninjas can beat your Arab ass." But I could be wrong.

Back in the first Gulf War, the ninja image was used as derogatory reference to women in burka. Now, I think it is more commonly associated with "We American ninjas can beat your Arab ass." But I could be wrong.

Ah! :) I read it quite differently, and as a play on "asians all look the same".

given the asian -> ninja cultural meme

"all ninjas look the same" = a play on "asians looking the same"

It looks like Joy has highlights O.o I see two sections.

c1e096f604ac11e19896123138142014_6.jpg

Maybe but it also could be natural. I know plenty of people who have natural streaks, one of who I saw with my own eyes born with them. The little guy came out looking like he had "chunking" at the beauty parlor and he still has that hair chunking 13 years later.

I have seen people with the natural streaks as well, and young people with the random silver streak where there's just no pigment going on.

My theory here, if they are highlights, is that it would be allowed just because it's a color found in nature. I put in 10 years in Catholic school and hair color modification was allowed...only if it was a "natural" color..even if it wasn't necessarily a natural color found on you. If they are streaks, I'm proud that she's staying away from the dreaded perm!

I think it's meant to be a play on the sort-of meme that ninjas are so quick they're invisible. But what would make it actually kind of funny is if it said "All ninjas look the same" and then the picture was blank...

Ah! :) I read it quite differently, and as a play on "asians all look the same".

given the asian -> ninja cultural meme

"all ninjas look the same" = a play on "asians looking the same"

That is the way I took it too.

Archived