IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

She could band together with the fugitives and negotiate a competing contract for another show: "Breaking Duggar." I'd watch that shit!

I could see that working if any of them were to escape. Kind of like the split on American Chopper where they showed Sr. and Jr. doing their own things after Jr. left the shop.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think (F)amy is a bigoted, homophobic, no-talent famewhore who appears "normal" and "just like the rest of us". She's ugly on the inside. I think she would be a horrible person for the Duggarlings to run to for help because she's like a female version of Jim Bob. I think if she were to get married, the TPTB would have to do some creative editing. I could see Jim Bob et al stay for the ceremony and maybe for a few minutes of polite socializing at the reception but that's it. No way will he let the J'brood be exposed to music! With a beat! Dancing! How sinful!

I still think (F)amy is a bigoted, homophobic, no-talent famewhore who appears "normal" and "just like the rest of us". She's ugly on the inside./quote]

Or she's a young girl (what is she, 23 or something?) who is kinda messed up because of her upbringing and her connections with her famous tv show aunt and uncle - the expectations that are likely in her lap can't be easy to handle. As someone else said, she's kinda got two lives going on there... I know how confusing that is.

There's a new pic on her instagram of Famy in a recording studio. Is she trying to revive her career?

I believe Amy is 26. She had no job other than the occasional babysitting and no education to speak of. She lives at home and mooches off her parents and her boyfriend du jour. She's trying to become a trophy wife. Nothing more, nothing less. If anything, I'd say Famy enjoys the attention she receives from her "famous" (ha!) family. She's a famewhore.

If Amy gets engaged, I could see TLC doing a VSE with the Duggars making up the bridal party. That means no music, dancing, or alcohol. No way would Amy turn that down, even if it means having a fundie wedding.

If Amy gets engaged, I could see TLC doing a VSE with the Duggars making up the bridal party. That means no music, dancing, or alcohol. No way would Amy turn that down, even if it means having a fundie wedding.

I could see Amy taking up TLC on paying for her wedding and wedding dinner reception. I bet she'd have a fun reception, perhaps in hubby's town, after the honeymoon, with dancing, booze and Nike dresses. She might invite her Duggar relatives to this event, but they would have a scheduling problem and be unable to attend. Amy and her friends like to party and they would surely have a party for her wedding. Can you imagine the Fab Four + Anna invited to Amy's Stagette, or Hen Party? :? Or Josh, John and Joe trying to party with the good ol' boys? :lol:

I could see her having Joy as a Junior Bridesmaid and the lil'uns being flower girls. Joy does like Amy and I do see Amy as a bridge for Joy's way out of extreme fundyism to a more fundie-lite way of life. Perhaps if Amy gets married and moves states Joy could go to help out when she gives birth. Suzanna Keller did that and is now on her own (or with her Sister/BIL in Texas?) and fundie-lite.

There are things that I like Amy and then they are things I don't like about her. She is homophobic and at times she tries to make herself out to be an uber Christian. I like that she has a close bond with Joy. But I really don't see her helping any of the Duggar kids escape. I get the strong feeling that Boob has a hold over Deanna and Amy. I don't think Amy is the type that would stand up to Boob if Joy or one of the girls escaped. I could also see Boob threatening to make Mary cut off Amy and Deanna from inheritances.

I could see the Duggars tolerating dancing and Nike dresses if it meant they could pack an episode full of FU internet moments. It'd be interesting to see how they'd react to alcohol. I could see them just happening to not be in any shots with alcohol because they left once the champagne started flowing, but the show wouldn't mention that last part since it's an FU internets episode. I could also see Amy making the ceremony and reception family only, so that she could put on the godly mask and ban alcohol without too much cognitive dissonance. It it's being filmed, it'll really be up to the Duggars to decide how uncomfortable they're willing to make themselves in order to flip off their critics.

I'd really like to be a fly on the wall if Amy got married, invited the Duggars, and didn't film it. I wonder if they'd even show up.

<>

[ @ ] amyduggar Zzz... @reedtayloronline 17h

[ @ ] kellymac81 Who took that pic? 16h

[ @ ] kaylinnn_w You two are absolutely adorable! 16h

[ @ ] racechic98 16h

[ @ ] johnnyangel805 He took it 16h

[ @ ] kellymac81 Yea..... I know. It's very obvious. 16h

[ @ ] mdchamlee Ha ha! My brother-in-law works at Precious Cargo! Cute pic! 16h

[ @ ] emilyolivia90 How cute is this?!?! @amyduggar @reedtayloronline 16h

[ @ ] kathobi How do you take a selfie when you're sleeping Amy? Ha ha 13h

She totally spit out the kool aid!

Yea she spit out the kool aid so that there was room for something else in her mouth. :shock:

Maybe the pineapples taste better than the koolaid ;)

I know this is OT, but what the heck does TTH mean in ref to the Duggars? I'm usually ok deciphering stuff but this has me confused. Thanks in advance.

Guest Anonymous
I know this is OT, but what the heck does TTH mean in ref to the Duggars? I'm usually ok deciphering stuff but this has me confused. Thanks in advance.

tinker toy house

Yea she spit out the kool aid so that there was room for something else in her mouth. :shock:

Glory!

Because their house is a combo of two kit houses fused together. In one of the specials, Boob compared building it to assembling tinker toys.

eta: I wish I could copy/paste the latest IG entry. Amy's duckface lips are memorialized on @reedtayloronline's face.

Aha! I'd been wondering what the meant as well!

.... now I'm just wondering WHY you all call it that. ?

They bought 2 pre-fab kits to make their house. I can't believe I couldn't figure that out until now!

Oops, didn't see the earlier post.

Idk, I could see her getting a lot of publicity for helping a few of her cousins go rogue. And I may not like Amy, but I'm sure she would help any of her cousins if they asked. They have to want it, though. Give it time.

ETA Amy's very obviously homophobic, and the biggest reason one of those kids would need to escape would be them being gay, so that makes it less likely that she'll be helping someone escape anytime soon.

I wonder if the Duggar kids know their cousins on Michelle's side of the family? I presume they are not religious/not as religious because she didn't find god until she was a teenager. They might be a better bet for escape than Famy.

Archived