IGNORED

Michelle's recorded letter to Jubilee

snarklover

Seriously, where's the rerecorded version? Did someone make a fake version to get us all riled up?

If you're hearing the original could you make a copy?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine her re-re-re-re-re-cording the letter over and over again.

She snorts some Prozac and gets more ideas. More touchy feely nausiating stuff. She should be locked up in a padded room.

Yes, she did. She changed it from "You were not loved any less because you were baby number twenty, or Duggar grand-baby number twenty-two." to "You were not loved any less because you were baby number twenty-one, or Duggar grand-baby number twenty-three."

I just really can't believe she changed it. What balls!

Well I'll be damned!!

:o :o

Oh Michelle, don't you know that we are not stupid? No matter how many times you change your words or your actions, your true colors are already known. Nice try you spoiled, selfish, prick. :roll:

Guess she needs to redo it again. Gosh its hard math when you have to add up every jizz smuggar or boob lands on target!

Assuming there were 21 duggar "children" with the 2 angel bullshits... and 3 smuggarlings with 2 living and one necrotic... that makes 24 grandduggars for grandma duggar.

Someone's going to need an accountant to keep population statistics once all the kids are married off. Every month they'll have to report whether they needed some tampons or not.

Actually, the way they count it, here are the stats. . .

There are 21 duggar kids for Michelle and JB. There are 3 duggar grandkids for Michelle and JB.

There are 22 grandkids for great-Grandma Duggar (don't forget Amy). And there are 3 great-grandkids for Great-Grandma Duggar.

This assumes that Amy doesn't have any siblings in heaven, which should be counted, of course!

Hi I'm new here....been lurking awile! Anyway, I really want to hear this rerecorded version! I went to both the duggar fan blog and the duggar website and listened to the letter. They are still the original where she says "19 kids here and 1 in heaven". They are both the vimeo video. Thanks!

You're kidding. Send us the link. I listened several times last night and it was the rerecorded version.

OT: Hi everyone! I'm a longtime lurker who FINALLY decided to get a real account.

Anyway, I know that this has already been said by other people, but I am completely outraged that J'uterus decided to re-record her letter to Jubilee. All she is trying to do is cover up her mistake even though everyone will STILL KNOW that she "messed up" in the first place. I honestly think that J'Caleb was made up at this point. Why has she not acknowledged the name until now? She and Jim Boob disgust me to no end. Famewhores.

Guest Anonymous
I'm so very tempted to compose a parody of that letter. Maybe I will. I'll be ashamed and embarrassed, but maybe I will. I cannot get over this overdone fake famewhoring faggotry. I miscarried twice, once because they refused to treat me with serious dehydration during the end of my first trimester at the hospital. Yes, it hurt, both times I was shocked and I don't even have ANY child, but all this... this is just way overplayed.

:violin: :pray:

I'm sorry for your losses. That said, using homophobic slurs = not cool.

holy crap!! how did you all catch that? The last thing i wanted to do was listen to her letter AGAIN but I did I can't believe she re-did it. OMG remember it was read at the funeral so people aren't dumb.

Un-frickin'-believable.

And sadly, lots of people ARE dumb. For instance, I'm still waiting for Dubya fans to explain to me why it was good that he attacked Iraq, when the 9-11 attacks were perpetuated by Afghanistan with links to Saudi Arabia. Nobody seems to know... :whistle:

Did anyone save, or can anyone find, the original 20-child version of the recording?

Now we *know* it was edited at least once. I suspect it was edited a lot more than that.

Did anyone save, or can anyone find, the original 20-child version of the recording?

Now we *know* it was edited at least once. I suspect it was edited a lot more than that.

God, I hope someone can. I wouldn't know how to record it if I found it, so I'll leave that up to people who know what they're doing. But I really, really hope so!!!

Oh wow, on my iPhone it's the ORIGINAL version! I just now turned on my computer and listened to the letter and it's the RERECORDED version!!

So if you have an iPhone go here: http://vimeo.com/m/33754101 and it should be the original.

For some reason the original version is still available on the mobile vimeo site. I'm really not sure how to copy it....maybe record it with a recording device/another phone?

These lies kill more kittens than masturbation.

But they're Godly lies! It's totes different. :roll:

Has TMZ gotten ahold of the switch yet? Somebody needs to tear the Duggars to shreds over this. Life begins at conception my ass.

Someone should send it to TMZ.

Life begins at the conception of the new way to market your declining fertility.

Archived