IGNORED

Michelle's recorded letter to Jubilee

snarklover

OMG, I just listened again and damn if she didn't rerecord it. Does anyone have the original recording?

Wow, I would love to hear Michelle explain how/why she will suddenly now be telling people she has 21 children when she didn't tell people prior to the miscarriage with Jubilee that she had 20 kids. So let's see Michelle, Caleb counts this month (after someone noticed you didn't count him and you had to cover your own a@#) but he didn't count last month. Oh let's see, what was the show called as of last month? Or that's right, it was called 19 Kids & Counting. Why wasn't it called 20 Kids & Counting if Caleb mattered so much.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe she re-recorded it! Why would she do that? We all know that she doesn't count Caleb because Jubilee was magical number 20!! She never counted him before when telling how many children she has, so why now? Just to cover up the fact that she got caught telling the world that Jubilee counted as a person but Caleb doesn't? That is disgusting! I expected some lame explanation as to why Caleb wasn't counted, but an attempt at a cover-up??? That's just ridiculous!

I cannot believe she re-recorded it! Why would she do that? We all know that she doesn't count Caleb because Jubilee was magical number 20!! She never counted him before when telling how many children she has, so why now? Just to cover up the fact that she got caught telling the world that Jubilee counted as a person but Caleb doesn't? That is disgusting! I expected some lame explanation as to why Caleb wasn't counted, but an attempt at a cover-up??? That's just ridiculous!

Probably the pro life propoganda people trolling the web realized they "missed" a child and advised the change. I'm thinking a blitz is coming and they need to make sure their kids ducks are in a row.

srsly, if we counted miscarriages, most women would be the mothers of many, rivalling Michelle. Hell, I would be the mother of 10--that I know about, I am sure there are more--instead of 5.

I don't even care about the miscarriages anymore because I have my live baby. Harsh but true. When they hand you a live infant, the miscarriages seem more like speed-bumps ime.

Trying to puzzle out both the math and the DuggarLogic.

Okay so Fetus Jubilee is Direct Duggar 20, despite the fact that, to be fully consistent, Fetus Caleb really would have been Direct Duggar 2, making Fetus Jubilee Direct Duggar 21. However, 21 is not an even number and Fetus Caleb was pre-TV show so it is cancelled out of the equation, leaving us with 20 Direct Duggars - an even Steven 10 boys, 10 girls and Eff You, Kelly Bates!

Unnamed Fetus Grand-Duggar M2 likewise existed only off-camera, (between seasons, I think) so instead of 3 Grand-Duggars, there are only two.

On the surface it would appear that timing, politics and the competition are everything.

Did she change the letter on their site? I just got audio back and listened to it. She now says that she will answer the "How many children?" question with 21...19 here and two in heaven. Everyone here has said there was no mention of J'Caleb. Did she re-record it? :?

Yup. She skipped Caleb entirely first time around.

What she said on the first tape was "From now on, when I'm asked how many children I have, the answer will be twenty: Nineteen here, and one in heaven."

The fame whores are trolling out here fer sure.

If we count miscarriage and stillborns, I have five kids.

So J'Chelle can kiss my ass.

I would have a known 14 kids and maybe more if you count the late periods. I just stick to telling folks I have 5 sons. :roll:

I would have a known 14 kids and maybe more if you count the late periods. I just stick to telling folks I have 5 sons. :roll:

I'd still have my 3 adopted kids, and possibly one angel miscarriage if the Navy lab is to be believed.

Did she change the number to 23 "Duggar grand-babies"?

Yes, she did. She changed it from "You were not loved any less because you were baby number twenty, or Duggar grand-baby number twenty-two." to "You were not loved any less because you were baby number twenty-one, or Duggar grand-baby number twenty-three."

I just really can't believe she changed it. What balls!

Yes, she did. She changed it from "You were not loved any less because you were baby number twenty, or Duggar grand-baby number twenty-two." to "You were not loved any less because you were baby number twenty-one, or Duggar grand-baby number twenty-three."

Unbelievable!

I'm picturing Michelle giving the finger and saying "FU, Internetz!" :twisted:

Damage control, that's why. It's bad press for the family and their views if they don't include 'Caleb'. I'll bet that TLC staff are lurking all over the place at the moment, running round like headless chickens trying to put all the fires out.

How long before Anna's miscarriage is counted? Smuggar and Anna have three kids, two on earth and one in heaven?

How long before Anna's miscarriage is counted? Smuggar and Anna have three kids, two on earth and one in heaven?

I predict by the time the new season rolls around Anna's miscarriage will magically have a name as well.

If we count those that didn't come to term, I'd be the mother of 5 that I know of.

See Michelle? i'm as good as you are. I could be called quiverfull. Bite me. LOL.

If we count those that didn't come to term, I'd be the mother of 5 that I know of.

See Michelle? i'm as good as you are. I could be called quiverfull. Bite me. LOL.

I suspect then that I have more kids then Michelle. I had the IUD in for 3 years after the birth of my son. Presuming I conceived each month then I'd say I am the mother of 2 live kids, plus 37 in heaven (1 twin + 36 fertilised eggs - one for each month). That makes 39.

BEAT THAT J'CHELLE.

Hi I'm new here....been lurking awile! Anyway, I really want to hear this rerecorded version! I went to both the duggar fan blog and the duggar website and listened to the letter. They are still the original where she says "19 kids here and 1 in heaven". They are both the vimeo video. Thanks!

Damage control, that's why. It's bad press for the family and their views if they don't include 'Caleb'. I'll bet that TLC staff are lurking all over the place at the moment, running round like headless chickens trying to put all the fires out.

The sad thing is that they apparently think we are all to stupid to realize they changed it. This just proves that this whole circus they have created is nothing but propaganda.

Guess she needs to redo it again. Gosh its hard math when you have to add up every jizz smuggar or boob lands on target!

Assuming there were 21 duggar "children" with the 2 angel bullshits... and 3 smuggarlings with 2 living and one necrotic... that makes 24 grandduggars for grandma duggar.

Someone's going to need an accountant to keep population statistics once all the kids are married off. Every month they'll have to report whether they needed some tampons or not.

Then, I have 2 kids in heaven now. W/o joking, I named the one from last year Marek, but the first one from 5 ys ago was just like a horrible prd with vomiting, etc... I did not even know about it... they took and ultrasound and they said sorry you lost the baby... and I was like ... WHAT baby for heaven's sake, I did not feel anything, unlike swelling up, fainting and puking with the baby last year. That one I felt, I lost it and named it, even though it literally almost killed me. (I'll need injections for my next pregnancy) But I SELDOM hear people mention their miscarriages and I do not think I'll meet Heavy Period and Marek in the afterlife, they have found bodies to be reborn into I guess. Most people onlymention their living children, not even the ones that passed... unless it's like private talk or amongst friends or official business.

I can't believe she re-recored it. Oh wait, yes, I can. I heard the first version, it's definitely different.

All of this PR management indicates to me the show won't be fading quietly away. Damn it.

Archived