IGNORED

Michelle's recorded letter to Jubilee

snarklover

Someone should send it to TMZ.

Life begins at the conception of the new way to market your declining fertility.

Yessss! The more these fame whores are being called out for their lies, the more I enjoy it. I'm pretty sure that lying is frowned upon in the Bible, JimBoob.

Oh and J'Chelle, I think if you insist on counting the little ones in heaven, Kelly would win the baby race, just saying.

Everytime I think I can't possibly hate them and their famewhoring ways more, they have to go and prove me wrong.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the off topic but "jubilee" is really strange. Usually pertains to 25 or 50 year special christian event. Why would they pick that? Theres still a few more jnames left surely!

We are blessed because you lived. You were only here with us such a short time; it's an awesome thought to me that you fulfilled your life's purpose, in such a short time.

Uh, Jichelle, if Jujubee lived, you wouldn't be having the funeral and prochoice rally memorial service for her.

Since when did Jichelle get her nails did? She's always had mannish hands, IMO, and from what I've seen of her, she hasn't had fake nails before. You don't think she got them did for this "special occasion," like women do for weddings, do you? If she did, that's just one more point on the side for crazy.

I keep reading Jubilee as Jujubee. I like mine better.

You know, at least they didn't name her Julie. JB's wanted that name for a daughter for a long time, apparently, and if they'd given the fetus that name, it would kinda seem like thumbing their noses at JB. I don't agree with how the Duggars live their lives, but I can understand wanting to give you child a name you like and having it constantly overridden for something else. It looks like he'll never get to have a living child with that name. I'm kind of sad for him in that regard. They should have chosen Julie over Jordyn and its fucked-up speshul spelling.

You know, in another dimension, Jichelle would be an excellent candidate for being a surrogate mother. I mean, it's not like she gets attached to the baby or anything, so it's a win-win for both sides of the equation!

Aha! From http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... bate.html# , go to page 2 or view as a single page:

Plus at least one person in the comments mentioned the one vs two in heaven issue. Other articles may have comments about that too, but this at least has the original in the text.

What the ham sandwich? Somebody needs to make up their damn mind! So now she's decided to count Caleb? Wonder why? Could it possibly be that someone in the fam read FJ? This is getting way beyond ridiculous! TLC's gotta be cringing over this. Is their PR person affiliated w/TLC? My guess would be no!

Oh, and BTW, I have seen the necrotic baby feet pic before somewhere. I would be willing to bet they aren't Jube's. The hand, maybe. I think those are Michelle's fingers. Her nails were long when Josie was in the warmer, but I HAVE SEEN THE FEET PIC BEFORE. In the hand pic they label it as "Michelle holding Jube's hand". But the feet pic just has her name at the bottom.

Children aren't a financial drainer??? Even in her family another child means extra TTC. wtf is she thinking?

And Jubilee already fulfilled her lifes purpose??? So nice to know her children get assigned a life purpose before they are born.

Also love the focus on her. The word "me" and "I" appear no less than 36 times in that short speech. The longest paragraph in that whole thing is about the things SHE won't get to experience with Jubilee. It's followed up by a paragraph on what Jubilee's death has taught HER. The subtext: mememememe comes through loud and clear.

Actually, yeah. I finally had a chance to listen to the audio, rather than merely reading the blurb on the Duggar site that I mistook for a transcript.

Michelle was expressing her own disappointment at all the things she would never get to experience with her child. Little was said about what the child would never get to experience: Breathing, exploring, learning, growing, marriage...all the things that might have been - that could have been - but never will be now.

I heard her voice crack at the end, but the rest of it sounded well-rehearsed and a bit detatched.

Here's a personal tidbit from my own files:

I wonder, too, if it weren't a kindness of sorts that the whole of your life – a life so short you never developed the capacity to feel pain – was spent in warm darkness, well-fed and perhaps even comforted by the steady beat of a nearby heart. Whatever consciousness you had was likely filled by a sense of peace, I think, since you knew no other world. It's a mixed blessing for you, surely, that you'll never experience the grandeur of life but you're also spared the pain. Drifting back into the warmth from which you came before joining your ancestors as dust – death is rarely so merciful as that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=peNyp6A3mxU

This is now no longer available. It said removed by the user. Someone in the Duggar camp reads here. Hello! :naughty:

This is now no longer available. It said removed by the user. Someone in the Duggar camp reads here. Hello! :naughty:

But someone already downloaded it :lol:

You know that they are frantically scrambling to try and cover up this because it makes them look bad, really bad. Way worse than if they had never recorded it again.

This is now no longer available. It said removed by the user. Someone in the Duggar camp reads here. Hello!

I still have the file. If anyone wants it, just let me know. I'm tempted to post it to youtube along with the edited version, but I don't want to be banned.

Of course, I could be persuaded to delete it entirely, for the right price. Open those pockets, JB! :lol:

I am flabbergasted at her re-recording it. :o :shock:

So if we're counting lost babies, I'm up to 3. Awesome.

If we are counting lost babies, no matter what their gestation, just positive pg tests, I nearly have Clowncar beat, especially counting the one I have @home. Yep, I am totally quiverful, if this is the standard. I need a blog and a frumper, and I am set.

Btw: bless your hellbound hearts. I'd dramtically flounce, but I just can't quit you, FJ!

What really gets me, is that Jubilee is getting more attention as a dead, 16-week old fetus than Josie is despite being alive, an infant, and challenged by innumerable health issues.

I agree, but how many times on this board and elsewhere have I said that Jim-Bob is first and foremost a politician. His message is LIFE in the anti-abortion sense. This is the ultimate "bully pulpit" for him. He has just made the Pro-Life Cause be "born again" if you will. It's a whole new image to focus on. It's bizarre in so many ways. For years the pro-life groups have used photos of ABORTED fetus to show that life has begun. Now here is a child who was spontaneously aborted (miscarried) and their exploiting her even more.

I tried to listen to Michelle's letter but it was too much.

It is FINE for them to grieve, take pictures, whatever--that IS what people do to recover from loss. I just wonder about GUILT. Do they feel GUILTY for this? Likely not--God has "blessed" them with this "precious" angel. But this is just exploitation of a child who never stood a chance.

Why did you break your own link?

Glad someone still has the original, though I expect Youtube will pull yours pretty sharpish.

youtube dot com/watch?v=XsCvXIyH7B4

Posted! I broke the link.

That's the right thing to do, make it viral. Freaking liars! :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

So it wouldn't be followed back to FJ. Probably not necessary. Oh Well.

It'll probably get pulled, but if it gets the truth out it's worth it.

How can I download this? I did save as but I want to be sure I have it downloaded. I have a MacBook.

If you go to the Duggar blog or Duggar site, you can still hear the original version on your iphone(if you have one). Funny how they haven't changed the mobile version.

If you go to the Duggar blog or Duggar site, you can still hear the original version on your iphone(if you have one). Funny how they haven't changed the mobile version.

they shouldn't know about this :P :P :P :P

Nothing, NOTHING should surprise me now. Yet the Duggars keep doing it. Re-recording the letter that she read in public . . . d'oh.

And if we're counting late, heavy periods as babeez, I have at least two hundred angel babeez. Some of them were even immaculate pregnancies. Suck it, Michelle.

Nothing, NOTHING should surprise me now. Yet the Duggars keep doing it. Re-recording the letter that she read in public . . . d'oh.

And if we're counting late, heavy periods as babeez, I have at least two hundred angel babeez. Some of them were even immaculate pregnancies. Suck it, Michelle.

Immaculate conceptions do NOT mean conceptions without sex. Jesus was not conceived immaculately. His conception is referred to as a virgin conception. His mother Mary was conceived immaculately. It refers to the Catholic doctrine that Mary's soul was conceived without the stain of original sin. Her parents, Anne and Joachim, conceived her by having sex.

Back to regular programming.

I'm finding the edits fascinating from a fandom perspective. What we have here is a TV show that made a continuity error and is very carefully retconning their mistake. Except that this is also real life, so what they're trying to retcon actually happened, and they're altering it for a political agenda.

But if you count Jimbo's wet dreams since he was 11 and all the self-pleasing mishaps you can make a funeral for 200 armies. Somany Duggerlings...

So they have 2 angels in heaven, 19 brats on the ground in chains, and 200 billion white innocent sparks of life that has gone down Michelle's throat, dried on the bedsheet, been showered off, washed up from the floor and carpet, mixed in grape juice, spat in towels (I could go on and on but I don't want to make you hate me, I was just being funny sorry, I have a filthy sense of humor.)

UGGGH. Imagine being the slave on laundry duty... All those stiff, cummy sheets. I would revolt. I wouldn't care if they beat me, sent me to reconditioning camp, whatever. I would not do it. That's disgusting.

Archived