IGNORED

Michelle's recorded letter to Jubilee

snarklover

Guest Anonymous

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Uh, Jichelle, if Jujubee lived, you wouldn't be having the funeral and prochoice rally memorial service for her.

Since when did Jichelle get her nails did? She's always had mannish hands, IMO, and from what I've seen of her, she hasn't had fake nails before. You don't think she got them did for this "special occasion," like women do for weddings, do you? If she did, that's just one more point on the side for crazy.

I keep reading Jubilee as Jujubee. I like mine better.

You know, at least they didn't name her Julie. JB's wanted that name for a daughter for a long time, apparently, and if they'd given the fetus that name, it would kinda seem like thumbing their noses at JB. I don't agree with how the Duggars live their lives, but I can understand wanting to give you child a name you like and having it constantly overridden for something else. It looks like he'll never get to have a living child with that name. I'm kind of sad for him in that regard. They should have chosen Julie over Jordyn and its fucked-up speshul spelling.

You know, in another dimension, Jichelle would be an excellent candidate for being a surrogate mother. I mean, it's not like she gets attached to the baby or anything, so it's a win-win for both sides of the equation!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/12/28/listen-to-duggar-familys-letter-to-miscarried-baby-jubilee-video/

The transcript:

Dear Jubilee,

Mommy wanted to write a letter to my precious baby girl. You know your name Jubilee Shalom Duggar means, “joyful celebration of peace.†We were so thankful to God when we found out we were expecting you. So often in society, babies are looked upon as a problem, trial or responsibility, but God says babies are a blessing. We do not believe that babies are a bother, a headache, or a financial drainer or a career interrupter. We love babies!

Your siblings did not view you as the competition. They are truly saddened and disappointed to not have really known you. Only God knows how much you are already loved. You are not loved any less because you are baby number 21, or Duggar grandbaby number 23. We were blessed because you lived. You were only here with us for such a short time. It’s an awesome thought to me that you’ve fulfilled your life’s purpose in such a short time. What a blessing to know that you are in the arms of Jesus, and that it was His face that you saw first. You were loved. You were wanted. Your parents wanted you to be. Your grandparents wanted you to be. Your brothers and your sisters wanted you to be. And the rest of the family wanted you to be.

I will miss listening to your heartbeat and praying for you as you grow in my womb. I will miss feeling you kick in my tummy. I will miss cradling you in my arms and singing to you. I will miss teaching you to sing, “Jesus Loves Me!†I will miss watching you grow up and learn. I will miss seeing life through your eyes as I have enjoyed doing with all the other children so much. I will miss doing mommy-things with you and for you. I will miss noticing how you do things like the others or how different you are. I will miss your smile and your personality. I will miss holding you and hugging you and kissing you and touching your soft skin. I will miss hearing your voice and your songs. I will miss reading with you and talking with you. I will miss watching you play and watching you work. I will miss taking pictures of you and seeing you experience things for the first time. I will miss taking you to the zoo.

It overwhelms me to think of all that I will miss about you. You’re a love I was able to touch for such a short few moments and alive I will hold in my heart. I don’t know God’s purpose for taking you on to Heaven, but I know your short life will help me to remember truly how fragile life is. It will help me to more fully enjoy the time I have here with the other family members. It will help me to focus on what is truly important in life and help me to be more aware of heaven and the ultimate destination. It will help me to delight in every moment of growing up that your siblings have in your presence. I will not forget you. I will look forward to meeting you someday. I like to think of you being in heaven with our other loved ones there and all of you getting to spend time together. I’m going to frame your birthday and meaning of your name with all of your siblings’ pictures on our baby wall. From now on, when I’m asked how many children I have, the answer will be 21, 19 here and 2 in heaven.

You are precious to me Jubilee. Mommy loves you.â€

I guess that in order to get mommy's attention in the Duggar clan, one must die or be a miscarriage. Live children and non infants apparently don't get counted as worthy enough for Michelle's time. :naughty:

No, esp. not Jordyn, who's the cutest toddler ever and has never had her bday celebrated in her 3ys of LIFE. A dead foetus though... has helped fulfill Mullets life purpose which is... WHAT exactly?! To overpopulate the southern states? To keep being humped by jimbo? The dead foetus deserved a letter, Jordy never deserved a huge bday party. The obituaary J'foetus had was bigger than Jordy's any birthday. Jichelle, go fuck yourself and set your disgusting lice stricken hair on fire.

Archived