IGNORED

Trump 65: Dividing His Time Between Court And The Golf Course

GreyhoundFan

This is horrible. He’s rooting for the U.S. to be attacked.

• WTF 10

Oh myyyyy...

image.thumb.png.2243446cbe25681e922bcf6f520b7f30.png

But don't you dare steal aspirin!

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 6

Of corse TFG is still going after Gold Star families. He scorns anyone who sacrifices everything for anything or anyone other than himself. 

• Upvote 11

Well, he just can't stop himself.  He just reposted something from Breitbart on Truth Social about E. Jean Carroll.  I hope she sues him again.  You'd think an eighty three million dollar judgment would shut him up but no one shuts up the wannabe dictator.

Screenshot(17851).png.755881dd7087be7d5fba72410043bd61.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

He’s really panicking.

image.thumb.png.f599397d65fef0a6efdb596d2162ff4a.png
image.png.d43ffecd7eabe4362dfc2e40fc4953f3.png

image.thumb.png.1f36eec1f8d3bed6b6f90702c952b69a.png

• Upvote 5

Over on the Greg Abbott thread, @fraurosena posted an interesting idea from Jack Hopkins.  The push to get Texas to not obey the Supreme Court and to get support from like-minded Republican governors might be a first step in an outright coup.  It could be that, if the cases look like they're turning against him, Trump and his cohorts might decide that it's just time to go ahead and try to take over the country.  Donald has no intention of either going to jail or paying out fines.  And he doesn't care if the country goes down in flames.  It's something to think about.

• Upvote 10

I think I just might invest in some shares in Heinz ketchup.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

If there are it would be at the hands of his su

• Upvote 2

I too noticed the modafinil. I recently got prescribed this and it was like I was being prescribed heroin or something. I felt like a criminal walking out with my pharmacy bag. 

So there's tons of go to sleep meds and tons of wake you up and focus meds. Sounds like trump goes to sleep and wakes up through medication only.  How horrible. Makes me think of M. Jackson. 

these people are crazy and dangerous. The end. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This would not shock me. With the way Trump praises dictators, I can see Putin or someone funneling money through the mid East to launch a terrorist attack on the us. Not only would they then point the finger at President Biden for not stopping it and claim that under Republican rule we didn't have terrorist attacks, but they would also use it to push their anti-immigration policies. If there is an attack, scarily I can see Trump winning the presidency again.

• Upvote 7

He's really living up to his 'Dementia Don' moniker, like nobody's ever seen before...

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 10

I don’t doubt that most of the pills were  intended to be dissolved in Diaper Don‘s sippy cup, but are there any numbers on how many patients the White House Clinic was seeing at the time?

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

…and claim that under Republican rule we didn't have terrorist attacks, but they would also use it to push their anti-immigration policies. If there is an attack, scarily I can see Trump winning the presidency again.

Would they just pretend that 911 didn’t happen or claim that Bush 2 wasn’t a republican?

I’d hope that unlike Trump’s quest to torpedo the border compromise because it makes Biden look ‘good’ even he wouldn’t go so far as to advocate for a terrorist attack for political advantage, but, he did cause the 1/6 insurrection & attempted coup, & seems to be laying the seeds for a repeat performance should he lose again, so I’m likely wrong about Trump & how far he’ll go in his quest for power & revenge.

Looking back, Bush 2 may have been the last ‘normal’ republican to hold office, he may not have been the sharpest crayon in the box & it may have taken some election interference in Florida - the state his brother was governor of at the time - see, eg hanging chads https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/666812854/the-florida-recount-of-2000-a-nightmare-that-goes-on-haunting to get him ‘elected’ to the presidency, but once elected things returned to a semblance of normal, unlike what we’ll see if Trump is re-elected.

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

I don’t doubt that most of the pills were  intended to be dissolved in Diaper Don‘s sippy cup, but are there any numbers on how many patients the White House Clinic was seeing at the time?

That would be a good thing to know. I'm thinking "not nearly enough for that many drugs" but I could be wrong.

Didn't we already know Ronny Jackson liked to pass out drugs like the flight attendants on a rock star's jet passes out booze? Or was that some other White House doctor? 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

That would be a good thing to know. I'm thinking "not nearly enough for that many drugs" but I could be wrong.

Didn't we already know Ronny Jackson liked to pass out drugs like the flight attendants on a rock star's jet passes out booze? Or was that some other White House doctor? 

Yes, it was a poorly kept secret that Ronny’s nickname was Candyman. He also was known for seeing staffers who were not eligible to use the WH medical office. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Ooh, this will get under his thin skin!

• Upvote 9

I read in an article over the weekend that a "witness" described them handing out ziploc baggies of drugs to various assistants to staff and higher ups without any record keeping of who got what or why.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

Trump corruption exhibit #7847362748.

• Thank You 6

image.thumb.jpeg.0d44b8c22e8b760010dc1fa58e2219f8.jpeg
image.jpeg.56b71f959da31f8304b3e88a15c8f965.jpeg

• Haha 13

Good grief. 

image.png.e5e439e972e6393dde786e4a293ae3a0.png

image.thumb.png.1c05d530a24d80bd7579baf31fa16a11.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Oh, the ketchup will fly if he sees this. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Someone posted this on TFG’s nazi twitter:

image.thumb.png.d95d08b54e7f9e6a895da01bae7afdc4.png

• Upvote 6

Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Wanna bet this is how Alina Habba finds out she's fired?

• Haha 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic