image.png.25f1cb2c868d6fedd76fc45ab60c18f8.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

image.png.78a07e3d2e7c45fd8632f59c71599527.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 2

Can anybody explain to me how he's being held liable for defamation and yet continuing to go after her? Is there not some sort of restraining order that can be made? I don't understand. Can she sue he AGAIN over his ongoing remarks??

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Can anybody explain to me how he's being held liable for defamation and yet continuing to go after her? Is there not some sort of restraining order that can be made? I don't understand. Can she sue he AGAIN over his ongoing remarks??

What I heard is that she can keep suing that fuck if he keeps mouthing off.  So it's all on him financially if he does so.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

More bad news for TFG!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

An interesting take from one off TFG's former representatives:

• Upvote 8

That's hilarious about the fees and guiliani. 

PLEASE let this be ongoing - hopefully Carroll can keep suing him

Maybe this is like how al capone got "caught" for the tax fraud.

pllllleeeeaaaassseeee. I need these asshole to pay for their shit.and I need them to f-ing go away and we can try to be sane as a country.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

30 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I noticed that in his post whining about losing the case he did not name her, so having to post 80+mil. to appeal caused him to pause, at least for a moment.

Can she sue again, sure. Plus in the election workers v. Giuliani case they’re seeking an injunction because, much like Trump, he won’t STFU. Carroll’s team could do the same & they could even seek a TRO (temporary restraining order) while the injunction issue is litigated. 

I suspect Judge Kaplan has the balls to throw Trump’s orange ass in jail for violating a TRO/injunction & Habba is so inept & Trump so obstinate that I wouldn’t rule it out.

• Upvote 13

Still nothing on Truth Social naming Carroll so maybe someone has convinced Donny to shut up about her.  He is now onto his lies about the border.  He's desperate for no deal to be made so he can run on a "providing a closed border" platform.  I'm sure he's thinking that, if he can just be president again, he can make all this bad legal stuff go away.

Spoiler

Screenshot(17832).png.914c7d71edd329820625d6d25b8f83ec.png

The "worst border in the history of the world"??  Donald has jumped the shark.

• Upvote 9

Here's some info on when E. Jean might actually get some of those sweet sweet millions from Trump.  For case #1, Trump had to put the $5 million awarded to E. Jean into an account controlled by the court until his appeals are exhausted.  Those funds won't be released  until his appeals are exhausted. 

This NYT article, Trump Will Be Able to Wait to Pay Full $83.3 Million Until All Appeals Are Exhausted, has the details of how payment for yesterday's verdict might play out.  As the article notes, Trump's next big hit will arrive in a few weeks via the NY AG's civil fraud case seeking $370 million. 

Text of article under the spoiler. 

Spoiler

Donald J. Trump — the rare defendant who can afford a judgment of this size — could secure a bond to cover it while his appeals play out.

Mr. Trump called the jury’s decision “Absolutely ridiculous!” and vowed to appeal the verdict, a process that could take months or more.

And while he is waiting for an appellate court to rule, Mr. Trump need not cut Ms. Carroll a check.

Yet the former president is still on the hook to pay something — possibly a sizable sum — while he waits.

Mr. Trump can pay the $83.3 million to the court, which will hold the money while the appeal is pending. This is what he did last year when a jury ordered him to pay Ms. Carroll $5.5 million in a related case.

Or, Mr. Trump can try to secure a bond, which will save him from having to pay the full amount up front.

A bond might require him to pay a deposit and offer collateral, and would come with interest and fees. It would also require Mr. Trump to find a financial institution willing to lend him a large sum of money at a time when he is in significant legal jeopardy.

Although Mr. Trump likes to boast of his billions, much of his wealth is linked to the value of his properties, and he is loath to part with vast sums of cash at once.

And when it comes to his varied legal expenses — of which there are many — he tries to avoid spending his own money at all. Mr. Trump has tapped his political action committee’s coffers to pay for his own legal fees and other expenses stemming from his criminal indictments and civil trials.

Yet $83.3 million eclipses the amount in his political accounts. The verdict on Friday will require Mr. Trump to reach into his own pocket.

Still, if the verdict survives Mr. Trump’s appeals, Ms. Carroll should eventually be paid, according to Bruce Green, director of the Louis Stein Center for Law and Ethics at Fordham University.

“He’s the rare defendant with an $83 million verdict against him who actually has the money,” Mr. Green said. “Wherever this lands, she should be able to collect.”

He has enough cash to cover the verdict in various accounts, a person close to him said. In recent years, Mr. Trump has unloaded several assets, including his Washington hotel, which sold for $375 million.

Yet the verdict on Friday is not the only payout upcoming for Mr. Trump. The New York attorney general is seeking a $370 million penalty from the former president and his family business as part of a civil fraud trial that wrapped up this month.

The judge in that case is expected to issue a decision in the coming weeks. If Mr. Trump is ordered to pay hundreds of millions of dollars, it is unclear whether he would have to sell another asset to make a payment like that.

• Thank You 11

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.78a07e3d2e7c45fd8632f59c71599527.png

Oh, honey - - pretty doesn't last, and if you think you can "fake" smart, well - - you just proved yourself wrong.  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

I don't understand how he can use money from political fundraising for legal funds. At one point is it fraud when people donate for a presidential run but it's spent on lawyers for civil suits?? 

I feel like other people could not get away doing this. 

• Upvote 9

More financial shenanigans:

Continued under spoiler:

Spoiler

• Thank You 8

Always the bigliest victim...

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

4 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I don't understand how he can use money from political fundraising for legal funds. At one point is it fraud when people donate for a presidential run but it's spent on lawyers for civil suits?? 

I feel like other people could not get away doing this. 

I would have said it's fraud if the legal fees are not directly related to the Presidential run. But I am most definitely not across campaign fund rules in the US, so maybe it's just shady (as usual).

• Upvote 3

Good grief.

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 2

image.png.7146111c4d4de237688f15461c4278ea.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Well. I mean... who is really surprised that besides being a bully, a cheat, a fraud, a huckster, a grifter, an insurrectionist, a wannabe dictator, a rapist, and a loser, Trump is also a drug dealer? 

Last bit of text:

Note that the maximum dosage of Ambien is typically 10mg, once per day. This would likely amount to a 3-4 year supply over an 8 month period if for one person.

Edited by fraurosena
  • WTF 6

The distancing from Alina Habba has begun.

image.thumb.png.bf24b762e8d7c384a7163b462d5d6bca.png

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1

Next time. Love it that he’s already anticipating a next time. How many women are there, Fucknut? 

• Upvote 10

He’s panicking about this week’s verdict in the NY state trial. 
image.png.84a594f58e0d16b11db3910daa2796a7.png

image.thumb.png.ff8a9c084059427ca5bd3f9625b7dc97.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 7

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Trump is also a drug dealer? 

This is an interesting list.  I would love to see all the lists (say, for the last ten years) to see if this is typical for whatever staff is onsite.  

• Upvote 10

It's probably because of all that Ambien...

Is he implying he failed one (or more)?

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic