IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

Or there could be a terrible accident where I fell out of a 5th story window, or my car crashed and unfortunately exploded, or I caught a mysterious disease and died shortly after, or my helicopter developed a malfunction and fell out of the sky, or...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

I wonder sometimes if these people will EVER come to their senses, because the Trumphumper Q thing has become such a massive umbrella for conspiracy theories.  It's like a never-ending spiral of crazy.

After Jan 6 - which I did NOT see coming - I started listening to podcasts about Q and MAGA conspiracy theories and that is a rabbit hole of unbelievable proportions.  The pretzels these people will bend themselves into to stay convinced that they are the good guys and Trump is a Messiah is WILD.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

“King Trump Version ”. How fitting. 
image.png.c20cae947d9416cd2d766d9bf327e051.png

• Upvote 7

Ben Shapiro needs to just go away. 
image.png.fe884ec51cccf642fda6195fe494b580.png

• WTF 12
  • Thank You 1

Sad, but true. 
image.png.761a0be23b3c53734f81d4c7a5c5fdfc.png

• Upvote 8

I have a Google number for another venture, and on a whim signed up for the text messages from the Trump campaign. 

The latest one says I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

Yikes.

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, bea said:

I have a Google number for another venture, and on a whim signed up for the text messages from the Trump campaign. 

The latest one says I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

Yikes.

They hit send too soon. I’m sure the full message was “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUR MONEY.”

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

My eyes hurt from rolling:

image.thumb.png.0b93b627f725a0cc918a82dd609da492.png

• Eyeroll 7
  • Haha 2

You know if the Chiefs were to rename themselves as the Swifts I would die laughing. It'd be worth it for the mass of exploding heads.

• Haha 11

image.png.93de9994369d8f5e8cfc2ae7da8d3135.png

• Upvote 10

image.thumb.png.59bb67ec3b27ebd3eface8fd20bc097c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

So... Christ is a giant on steroids who beats the much smaller devil with his own cross.  Sure... sure...

I don't think I'm going to be able to find that in the King James version of the Bible.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Xan said:

So... Christ is a giant on steroids who beats the much smaller devil with his own cross.  Sure... sure...

I don't think I'm going to be able to find that in the King James version of the Bible.

Brought an interesting fun fact to mind.  At the Vatican on the roof of St. Peter's and on the colonnade are statues and I believe they're all martyred.  And the statues are all carrying the instruments to kill then.  At least that's my understanding. 

• Upvote 2

Candace is unhappy because Taylor has talent, wide ranging popularity, and a huge fortune, while she’s only liked in the MAGA world. 

• Upvote 5

image.thumb.jpeg.22a34cd13873ec2278123b50447fee59.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

ew ew  ew   ew.....

the whole idea of "getting her pregnant"

how is that making a family??

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

What they really seem to be saying is that real men keep women in their place.  Women should be home raising the man's children.  After all, according to their great replacement theory, they need to procreate to keep control of the country.  They want it to look wholesome and use fuzzy words like family but it's just all about control.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Oh, for fuck's sake:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1

38 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, for fuck's sake:

Unfortunately, I can totally see this working for him. His followers are beyond batshit.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

He's already collected almost $24,000 from 587 different people.  Most of them are small donations but some are odd.  For instance, "Joe Lara" gave $5.00.

Most seem legitimate and are from the totally brain dead.

• WTF 5

9 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

ew ew  ew   ew.....

the whole idea of "getting her pregnant"

how is that making a family??

So she has no say in any of this, obviously. Real men have equal partnerships, and make decisions with their partners.

6 hours ago, Xan said:

He's already collected almost $24,000 from 587 different people.  Most of them are small donations but some are odd.  For instance, "Joe Lara" gave $5.00.

Most seem legitimate and are from the totally brain dead.

Isn't Joe Lara dead?! Or am I getting Gwen Shamblin's husband's name mixed up again?

I will say zombies donating would explain a lot.

• Upvote 5

What nonsense. Sounds about right for Trump supporters. How does “Joe Lara” think his $5 is going to help? Even the entire $24000 probably doesn’t even cover a day’s interest on 350mill. Am I wrong, or could the person who started the Go To Me Fund just walk off with the dough and buy a boat or something?

• Upvote 5

reposting this to the Trump thread

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.3d490194efb869377f2db69b6cfa4ad5.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2