IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

a lot of truckers are sort of at will....if the maga crazies don't want to work - good. let the non crazy truckers get more work. let the maga people use up their savings supporting trump. 

• Upvote 6

On 2/16/2024 at 5:11 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, for fuck's sake:

It's currently at $310,857 raised. Unbelievable.

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 7

I feel bad for the children in Oklahoma. 

• Eyeroll 10
  • WTF 2

6 hours ago, 47of74 said:

This vet let Fuck Face Supporters know how he felt and in less than family friendly terms...

https://x.com/MikeSington/status/1759290564246401107?s=20

Amen and Hallelujah! I'd like to give this vet a standing ovation! I was taught flag protocol and I can't even count how many times Trump and his supporters trashed the flag. I may not be a veteran but I have two veterans in my family who have since passed away and I was raised to respect the flag.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Sigh

image.png.57501df9f86f991f151762b7ec69abbb.png

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 8

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sigh

image.png.57501df9f86f991f151762b7ec69abbb.png

This totally looks like the sort of thing someone would put together to grift money out of stupid MAGA people. Like, I could totally do that. Make a sign, find a building to use for a couple hours on Sundays, and start passing the offering plate. It'd be super simple to come up with sermons, too... pick out a few appropriate verses you can twist, repeat a few of Trump's talking points, and show clips of Trump. Let's say 2 hours of preparation (generous there) and 2 hours on Sunday is all the work that's required. Once you get a big enough audience, set up a livestream with a paypal link for offerings, to gather even more money. I feel like someone could end up raking in the money for almost no work very easily. 

Unfortunately I think this is real.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

image.png.e2aa4367c929e5e5ebd14a2eb1b0ed15.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 6

I have no words. 

Actually, scratch that. I do have words. Can you imagine if a left wing pundit said the same  thing about Biden’s opponents?  

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 11
  • I Agree 1

Good

image.thumb.png.c89d490e137cf97054aaf9812eb97963.png

• Upvote 7

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 6

These people are genuinely frightening.  What are you replacing it with ? a fist? These pansy white lily livered whiners?? seriously??

These idiots. You know what will happen should they get into power? Meaner nastier people will take it from them once they have stripped the democracy part. Right now they think they can do trump 2.0 but with less democracy but what will really happen is that they will be quickly pushed to the side by people who aren't afraid to straight up murder people and I don't think most the maga people have it in them to set up a dictatorship. So trump may be a figurehead but I think quickly the behind the scenes will be taken over by some nasty nasty people. Not people who think they can run america like 1950s america and everything be happy shiny. 

They're so fucking dumb. 

Same ding bats who don't understand what putin really represents - the people being "disappeared" will not only be your political enemies. It might be your wife. your father your brother. 

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
  • I Agree 10

It’s pitiful how much these people debase themselves for TFG:

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 5

My cousin, husband, and kid sent me an invitation to attend their kid's HS graduation party in June.  I sent them a message through their mother thanking them for inviting me but saying I wouldn't be able to attend since I wouldn't be down in Iowa that weekend.  At least being up in Minneapolis gives me a bit more solid excuse to decline invitations from the Branch Trumpvidians in my family to parties and the like.

• Upvote 5

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Reminds me a lot of the movie BlacKKKlansman and the underlying true story.  Namely how a Klan chapter got infiltrated by the black Colorado Spings police intelligence officer Ron Stallworth.  Stallworth and his white partner and managed to stop some Klan garbage in the Colorado Springs area.  

For me, it's like yeah, right when it comes to displays like this.  Bring your African-American stand-in to these events and be sure he's there first prior to allowing photos like this to be taken.   

• Upvote 3

• WTF 4

The mental gymnastics that enable this flip-flopping are unfathomable to non-cultists.

• Thank You 6

You could not make this up. 
image.thumb.png.476bd47bf4c4942dd33aff946323861e.png

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

You could not make this up. 
image.thumb.png.476bd47bf4c4942dd33aff946323861e.png

Oh I think they totally made that up...

There is part of me that really wants to read the methodology of this study just to see how half-arsed it is. Who am I kidding, what methodology? 

• Upvote 7

This Project 2025 is terrifying. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

It sounds like Junior’s supplier visited her:

• Upvote 6

Roseanne has turned into Baby Jane.

• I Agree 5

man....she's....rough....I think the thing to have done there was have "technical difficulties" and get her off.  Dude actually asks her how much she had to drink. Yikes. 

• Upvote 5

I wasn’t sure where to post this, but Charles is the anti-BT:

• Upvote 6