IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

The BTs are melting down because their orange lord is taking credit for the Covid vaccine, which they oppose.

image.png.f4cf2d230104eaabcc24d39c8dd94968.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

Its sad that these people would deify TFG when Biden is a devout Catholic. 
image.thumb.png.b4308c3cf78025002397db77b8f82eac.png

• Upvote 6

Talk about delusional:

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1

My eyes hurt from rolling. 
image.png.c7a7678fc738360a91b58e28c700a4d0.png

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 5

How disgusting. 

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 5

Talk about a Maalox moment. 

For those who don’t know, the antacid Maalox had a series of commercials that referenced Maalox moments:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

How disgusting. 

God, I hate living here.  I'm stuck until the spouse retires in 2027, but as soon as that happens, we are OUTTA HERE!

• Upvote 5

My word, these people are morons. 
image.thumb.png.1fa52be07eef8987765626397a2702ca.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 2

What?

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What?

After seeing Rachel Maddow’s show this week, I’m wondering if he’s starting another woke culture war so Trump can negotiate what Cheerios’ distributor is willing to pay him in order for him to end it.

• Upvote 5

Oh, please. 

• Eyeroll 9
  • WTF 3

image.thumb.png.b419da400003c59b0244133c243d5731.png

• Disgust 2
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 9

I don't have enough words to say how offensive that is - in many ways. I thought we had seen it all, but no...

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Here are some Amazon reviews of that . . . book. Besides the pithy or funny ones I quoted, there are many from Christians who are completely disgusted by the very idea, and a few that go into detail (link is at the bottom).

So Funny But Hey Is This Guy SERIOUS?

If you thought Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were hilarious satirical parodies of fascist thinking, you are going to have a laugh fest reading this book. But then again, is the author SERIOUS? If so, I hope he gets help. SOON.

One man's god is another man's devil

The author's delusional ranting convinces me of nothing.
If Donald J. Trump sits at the right side of god I pity god.

Slap forehead, drop jaw

So hard to believe it's not a joke

As I began to enthusiastically tear away at my packages neatly perforated plastic strip, I was instantly overcome by a Sulphur like odor emanating from deep within. Was my order fulfilled by a bowl of egg salad? Was this book located in the same location as an expired Chinese century egg? Was it spawned from an unholy union forged in the bowels of Tartarus? Who knows!

Zero-stars for the contents of the five-star package and shipping. Will be returning for a full refund.

https://www.amazon.com/President-Donald-Trump-Son-Man/product-reviews/1977249248/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

• Thank You 9

image.png.301fb9ac2ee276149cad0a22784714bd.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.301fb9ac2ee276149cad0a22784714bd.png

oh dear. not a happy thought. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

oh dear. not a happy thought. 

But I have a feeling it's true.

• I Agree 6

I met a living, breathing, nosy, MAGA liar yesterday. We were at a play (Bye Bye Birdie) at a small Christian high school in Wisconsin. My husband sang a line from the movie before the play started, to me. Specifically the line was, "Nothing's the matter with kids today." This strange woman turned around and proceeded to tell us that there is plenty wrong with kids today. She informed us that she is the school secretary at an elementary Lutheran School. She informed us that children at the local public middle school (which she named) are identifying as furries, wearing ears and tails and using litter boxes. My husband told her that is not true and she kept insisting that our "tax dollars" are paying for this nonsense. I was furious that this lying buddinsky was spreading these lies to strangers. I've seriously thought about contacting the middle school to let them know exactly who is spreading lies about children and schools in their town! We don't live there. We were just attending a play our grandson was in. The saddest part is that this awful woman really believes this bull about children and has no problem spreading these lies. And she considers herself a great Christian. 🙄

• Sad 8
  • WTF 4

Robin Vos is not happy with Branch Trumpvidians in Wisconsin

Wisconsin’s top Republican derided supporters of former President Donald Trump who are trying to recall him from office as “whack jobs” and “morons,” predicting Tuesday that their effort would fail and they would be subject to fraud charges.

Assembly Speaker Robin Vos is being targeted for recall because he refused to impeach the state’s top elections official or proceed with attempting to decertify President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in Wisconsin. His actions angered Trump, who accused Vos of covering up election corruption, while Trump’s followers mounted an unsuccessful primary challenge in 2022 and are now trying to force a recall election.

Vos lashed out at recall organizers at a WisPolitics.com luncheon Tuesday, saying organizers are “so out of touch with reality.”

“The people who did this? Whack jobs and morons,” he said.

Course Vos was all too happy to lick the orange milk dribbling fuck smear's boots when he was in office.

• Upvote 6

I was beginning to think that Jon McNaughton had abandoned his orange god, but no - there's a new painting! Trump Shrugged:

Spoiler

trump-shrugged-1-sm.thumb.jpg.3a04667d889040e0809c194e103f24eb.jpg

At times, we all feel the weight of the world on our shoulders. Few understand this as deeply as President Donald J. Trump.

This painting draws inspiration from two sources. First, the Greek myth of Atlas, who was condemned by Zeus to bear the heavens on his shoulders for eternity, symbolizing endurance.

Second, it reflects my interpretation of Ayn Rand’s novel “Atlas Shrugged,” where industry leaders choose to abandon their companies, “shrugging off” the burdens of government intrusion and its societal consequences.

If anyone might consider abandoning their position due to relentless attacks against themselves and their family, it would be Trump. Despite facing intense persecution, he continues to bear the weight of his place in history, striving to restore America’s greatness at all costs.

Ow, my rolling eyes.

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 2

If Trump has the earth on his shoulders, what is he standing on?  And why is the American flag so big?  On top of all that, the placement of Donny's hands are wrong.  If he were truly holding a big ball in that manner, it would roll back down off his shoulders and onto the ground.

McNaughton is really a terrible artist.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Kirk needs to shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

Good gravy. 
image.thumb.png.299eb594c563d29c41dc72c8c2ac7c05.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

image.png.9b492d9d877bdb89b24855542fac4631.png

• Eyeroll 6