IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

I’m guessing this dude was dropped in his head multiple times as a child. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 4

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm guessing this Branch Trumpvidian had access to plenty of Peruvian Marching Powder (aka cocaine) as a kid. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Man some people have a tenuous relationship with reality and/or an active fantasy life.

• Upvote 5

"We'll find out!" Uuuughhhhhh. How is that an actual response to "what is the evidence?" I'm a criminal attorney. If the Judge asked me what my evidence was and I replied, "We'll find out!", I can't even begin to imagine the repercussions. They make me want to shove a pencil into my ear. All the way. For real. (No worries, I won't... because then I couldn't vote AGAINST you know who!)

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, missy1228 said:

We'll find out!" Uuuughhhhhh. How is that an actual response to "what is the evidence?"

Well at least he didn't say his actual response, which would be more like "we haven't manufactured it yet!"

• Haha 8

The idea of Kash Patel being CIA director is horrifying:

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 8

I believe the orange fuck face accounts for a lot of this

As the 2024 campaign revs up – and on the heels of indictments against the Republican frontrunner, former President Donald Trump, who has verbally attacked some of his courtroom adversaries – the ongoing onslaught of violent messages, particularly to federal lawmakers and other public officials, threatens to disrupt the American machinery of government.

Though the threatscape to members of Congress and other public servants appears to have cooled in 2022, this year has seen several flareups that could prove a harbinger. They include a recent burst of threats targeting some GOP holdouts in the failed effort to award far-right Rep. Jim Jordan the House speakership, another surrounding Trump’s indictments, and yet another targeting progressive Rep. Ilhan Omar – who has been historically critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians – following the outbreak of the war between Hamas and Israel.

Threats have also recently targeted election officials. Last month, staff in election offices in several states received suspicious letters. One of them, in Washington state, contained fentanyl.

“These are perhaps the most dangerous hate crimes,” said Anne Speckhard, director of the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism, referring to threats against public officials and election workers. “They’re really scary because they can take down a democracy.”

Think of it.  The fuck face rants on Truth unSocial about those who want to see him held accountable for once in his miserable life and next thing you know his cultists are out making threats against those same people.  Of course the Supreme Catholic Court is all sorts of cool with everyday public servants trying to hold fuck face accountable being threatened by these fuck sticks.

• Upvote 2

I just put gasoline in the car, and this sticker was on the pump:

Spoiler

Untitled.png.31661827c3f476d956e32ac0a7b7ef6a.png

I peeled it off, threw it out, and looked at the other pumps I passed on the way out, to make sure it wasn't on those.

Defacing someone else's property with their idiocy seems right in character for Trump-lovers.

• Upvote 13

https://apple.news/A066Xz3WEQ8yc6XyVViZMNA

The Sarasota County, Florida, School Board passed a resolution Monday night calling for the resignation of board member Bridget Ziegler, the wife of state Republican Party chairman Christian Ziegler, who is under investigation of allegations of rape and sexual battery.

The move, which passed on a 4-1 vote with Bridget Ziegler in opposition, is nonbinding, but it was a significant bipartisan showing against Ziegler, a high-profile conservative activist.

It is the latest development in a round of blowback to the investigation into Christian Ziegler, which was made public this month. Some board members expressed interest in sending a letter asking Gov. Ron DeSantis to remove her from office, but the board declined to vote on that matter.

Ziegler called the resolution “toothless” but spoke only sparingly ahead of the vote, which took place before the time for members of the public to speak, which was expected to last hours.

Bridget Ziegler, a co-founder of Moms for Liberty — a group that works to elect conservative women to school boards and pushes conservative policies in schools — has played a prominent role in Florida Republican politics in recent years, including having been endorsed in her re-election campaign by DeSantis.

“It is the distraction de jour in the long list of distractions that has kept the board drama-focused instead of student centric-focused,” said board member Tom Edwards, a Democrat, who suggested sending the letter to DeSantis.

Sarasota police are investigating allegations that Christian Ziegler raped a woman in early October in her Sarasota apartment, a politically explosive sex scandal that involves Bridget Ziegler even though she is not accused of any wrongdoing.

Moms for Liberty. Liberty to do what exactly? I guess the school board figured conservatism and three ways really didn’t mesh well. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 6

December 16-19 would be a good time to stay far away from Phoenix:

• Upvote 7

Kid Rock is ending his Budweiser boycott

Recording artist Kid Rock said he is done boycotting Bud Light.

Kid Rock recently told rightwing host Tucker Carlson Bud Light “deserved a black eye and they got one” for its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

However, he said he’s over it.

The rapper was one of the first people to boycott the beer after it briefly partnered with Mulvaney.

He did this so much not to hurt Budweiser but to draw attention to himself and rile up all the other single brain called Branch Trumpvidian organisms out there. 

• Upvote 4

On 12/12/2023 at 7:54 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

December 16-19 would be a good time to stay far away from Phoenix:

Jesus Christ I'll be able to smell that all the way up here in Minnesota.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2

A fuckstick Mississippi Congressional candidate has been arrested for vandalizing the Satanic display at the Iowa capitol building.

Michael Cassidy, a 35-year-old Navy Reserve instructor pilot and self-styled "America First Conservative," has been charged with 4th-degree criminal mischief after allegedly tearing down and beheading a satanist statue that was on display at the Iowa State Capitol.

The display, made by the Satanic Temple Iowa, who said they were exercising their right to religious freedom, had already attracted significant controversy with a Christian group holding a prayer group on Wednesday in protest. It featured a human sized statue of Baphomet, a horned demon adopted for worship by some satanists, with a row of lit candles placed in front. Republican Governor Kim Reynolds urged Iowa residents to join her in "praying over the Capitol" in response to the "absolutely objectionable" display being installed.

After Thursday's incident a crowdfunding campaign was launched for Cassidy's legal fund, which raised $20,000 before being suspended upon hitting its target. Prominent donors included conservative campaign group Turning Point USA and The Daily Wire writer and documentary maker Matt Walsh, who gave $10,000 and $1,000 respectively.

In 2022 Cassidy launched an unsuccessful primary challenge against House Republican Michael Guest, who represents Mississippi's 3rd Congressional District, coming within 300 votes in the first round before being solidly defeated in the subsequent runoff.

• Upvote 4

Ew. to all of that above. These people are crazy. I realize not a new sentiment but I continue to be deeply disturbed nonetheless. There's nobody in my whole life I've idolized like these grown people are idolizing a crazy man.   Even in my pre teen crush on musicians phase wouldn't I have acted like this. 

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

Charlie is a loathsome being:

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 3

On 12/16/2023 at 7:17 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy:

Days like this I think The Conners is still permanently stained because of Roseanne and they still ought to look and winding down the show. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

When you lose the Q shaman…

• Upvote 5

On 12/2/2023 at 6:14 PM, Ozlsn said:

Man some people have a tenuous relationship with reality and/or an active fantasy life.

Or lead poisoning. I'm starting to think there's something to the theory of a lead poisoning epidemic going on. Especially considering some of these people were, once, apparently intelligent people with actual sense. 

Or my alternate theory of some sort of brain-altering subliminal something broadcast by right wing news outlets including Fox News. 

On 12/5/2023 at 3:12 PM, Ozlsn said:

Well at least he didn't say his actual response, which would be more like "we haven't manufactured it yet!"

I think it's more like "Trump hasn't told me what it is yet!" with a heavy side dose of "My right wing news anchors haven't told me yet" or "the collective stupidity on my conspiracy theory Telegram group hasn't come up with it yet!"

On 12/15/2023 at 6:15 PM, 47of74 said:

A fuckstick Mississippi Congressional candidate has been arrested for vandalizing the Satanic display at the Iowa capitol building.

They're trying really hard to legislate mandatory Christianity and struggling mightily with the fact they're starting with "freedom of religion" as the baseline when that's really the opposite of what they want. Freedom of religion means all religions, which is not at all what the MAGA and R's in general are after.

Also it's never not grimly funny to see the people who accuse "libs" of being snowflakes looking for something to be offended about openly trying to prevent any chance that they themselves might be offended - by the existence of people of color, or LGBTQ+ people, or other religions, or any media that doesn't cater to their preferences, or anything critical of their religion, or...

On 12/16/2023 at 8:33 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

image.thumb.png.00edf9c5185b1d86de760be3bfedc3f0.png

She looks like she's wearing Elvira's fake chest piece there. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1

On 12/19/2023 at 3:48 AM, Alisamer said:

Or lead poisoning. I'm starting to think there's something to the theory of a lead poisoning epidemic going on.

I haven't heard that one - what's the proposed mechanism? Water, as in Flint?

I've heard covid suggested as a mechanism for dementia acceleration, honestly it dies feel like this is getting worse. Small minority at present I know, but unfortunately enough bystanders who think part of it is good.

• Upvote 3

On 12/2/2023 at 2:36 PM, Ozlsn said:

The person I know who has moved there is definitely a prepper and seems to be involved with a cult of some description. 

Climate fears are also driving this to some extent I think - move where you can be self sufficient away from sea level etc. Unless, as you said, you need medical treatment or are pregnant.

Yet this is the demographic that doesn’t believe climate change is real…

• I Agree 4