IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

56 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I saw this article about a family of Christian homeschoolers. I'm sure they are BTs. They decided to move to a Caribbean island to avoid Covid restrictions and because of a "stong constitution" and "love of God". Oops, they didn't research very well because the adults were arrested for illegal possession of guns. Gee, didn't get to take your U.S. civil liberties with you. I also love how they probably are all anti-immigrant here in the U.S., but now that they are the immigrants, they don't want to follow the law of the land.

"After COVID-19 drove them to leave the U.S, Indiana family encounters legal trouble"

IMG_1671.thumb.jpeg.c2de57797d9be60c419c0e40ecd3f6cd.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

Here's the thing. When you leave the U.S. because you don't like it's rules you are required to follow the rules of whatever country you move to. Many countries around the world don't believe in the nearly unlimited access to firearms that the U.S. does.

• Upvote 12

I don't actually know...Does any country allow the level of access that USA does to firearms??

These asshats in that article...I feel ragey.  It's a tiny island. They have no money to just straight up buy a house and then live subsistence. they're going to hand out bibles when Wikipedia says 94.4% Christian country. No job lined up, no work permit lined up. They wanna move there because there's less covid restrictions. They didn't live in NYC or CA where there were more strict restrictions....were they even directly affected by any covid restrictions for more than a couple months? They wanted to move there because there's prayer in schools and Jesus or god mentioned in government places....um...thats' really  not that different from the USA. And were they going to send their kids to school there? Probably not - so why does prayer in schools matter?

Cheezus farking Crisps! These people and their persecution complexes. I  just can't even. this mass delusion is fucking up so much shit in the US now and I .....incoherent rage sputtering...

I've upset the dog. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

So they basically thought they could emigrate without organising the appropriate permits and then were surprised that they were treated as... criminals. Honestly, how hard would it have been for them to have checked the firearms requirements, organised somewhere to live and sorted out the working arrangements before they left? They did sell their firearms collection but then somehow forgot some in a shipping container, wtf?

His wife and children would be better off leaving now before they're all deported. 

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Wikipedia says 94.4% Christian country.

Yes, but most are Catholic. I’m guessing these nimrods are Evangelical Protestants. So, the residents are not the “right” type of Christian. I’m guessing that’s why they haven’t found a church they like there. 

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I saw this article about a family of Christian homeschoolers. I'm sure they are BTs. They decided to move to a Caribbean island to avoid Covid restrictions and because of a "stong constitution" and "love of God". Oops, they didn't research very well because the adults were arrested for illegal possession of guns. Gee, didn't get to take your U.S. civil liberties with you. I also love how they probably are all anti-immigrant here in the U.S., but now that they are the immigrants, they don't want to follow the law of the land.

I was trying to identify what "flavor" of belief system they follow. If you go back on their blog - there are references to Doug Wilson and to Moscow, ID.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

They say they can't afford to fly home unless they beg. Which also implies, they have no where to go and no jobs etc either. 2of the kids are now legal adults - are they prepared to work any job?

I don't know how you accidentally ship your weapons to a small island. I'm sure that wasn't cheap. I expect if I were shipping a shipping container, I'd make sure every single tiny item was a critical need.

UGH these people. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

51 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I don't know how you accidentally ship your weapons to a small island. I'm sure that wasn't cheap. I expect if I were shipping a shipping container, I'd make sure every single tiny item was a critical need

It is expensive. My mom was in the Army when I was young. We were stationed in Europe in the mid 1970s. We had very little as my mom was a low level enlisted soldier. Lots of our stuff was gifted by colleagues who were coming back to the U.S. and couldn’t fit everything in their allocated containers.  I actually still have an almost complete set of Corelle dishes I obtained that way. 

These yahoos just didn’t care.  That’s why they “accidentally “ brought weapons. 

Don’t even get me started on the fact they didn’t realize they’d have to pay customs on their household goods or understand they’d need a work permit. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Don’t even get me started on the fact they didn’t realize they’d have to pay customs on their household goods or understand they’d need a work permit. 

I think they just went "don't need a visa with a US passport"? But that's for a 6 month stay maximum, to move permanently you are going to need a visa of some description.

Even researching the housing market appears to have been beyond them, let alone the finer points of permanent residence.

2 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

They say they can't afford to fly home unless they beg. Which also implies, they have no where to go and no jobs etc either. 2of the kids are now legal adults - are they prepared to work any job?

I thought the two oldest were 16 and 18. But girls, so obviously can't work apparently - and probably can't legally work there anyway.

I don't understand how people end up doing things like this. I'm guessing they'll end up begging.

4 hours ago, apple1 said:

If you go back on their blog - there are references to Doug Wilson and to Moscow, ID.

Why didn't they just go to Idaho, ffs?

• Upvote 6

I think the article downplayed the problems caused by this family. The letter from the Feed My Sheep ministry dissociating themselves from the dad is interesting reading. It mentions "abusive and fraudulent behavior" on Jason's part and goes on to say, in part:

"We want to make it clear that Mr. Grogg has never been given any official position at FMS, nor does he speak for our organization in any capacity. He is not the Director of FMS. He is not a board member or manager. He is not a “missionary” of
FMS. He has no power of attorney, to sign any documents for or on FMS’s behalf. He has no authority from us, to collect any
financial donations for FMS. He has no permission, from us, to clear items from the port nor pick up gifts on behalf of FMS.
We are not responsible for his conduct or how he may represent himself to the public."

https://natureisle.news/news-desk/feed-my-sheep-fms-disassociates-itself-from-jason-grogg/

• Thank You 8

Good gravy.

image.png.28c2d8bafb981b07d319d59607149b17.png

• WTF 7

I feel so sad for people who feel like they need to arm themselves and live in a fear state. I feel sad for their kids.

Yes bad shit happens but living like this all the time is paranoid. And further, the odds are that if shit really goes down, people like a lady with small children living in suburbia are not going to fight off the bad guys. The actual bad guys will team up and take out these wanna be suburban tough thugs very quickly should they decide to do so.  I say this as somebody who went through a whole "prepper" phase for several years and knows the mindset very well (but pre trump extra crazy spice). 

I also feel very sad that these people seem to have spread their doomsday worldview beyond pockets of the internet or small groups of like minded people. I hope this a cyclical phase of society good times/bad times/ good times again. But I worry it's dominoes that very rich people are playing trying to suck more out of general society by playing regular people against each other with little thought to long term effects. 

• Upvote 7

These people should be evaluated for admission to a mental hospital:

• WTF 6

image.png.50aebf2ccf0e8a2c2f9bfc42d341c4d3.png

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

This guy is 400 pounds of stupid in a 200 pound bag.

I’d like to ask him, if this is true, why do the MAGA faithful keep saying how bad everything is now. 

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’d like to ask him, if this is true, why do the MAGA faithful keep saying how bad everything is now. 

If Trump is currently serving his second term, doesn't this make Trump ineligible to run for President again? These people make no freakin' sense.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 1/3/2024 at 1:03 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

These people I think really are this dumb. Or brainwashed. Or something.

But I agree - if Trump is president, why are they complaining so much? Why is even Trump pretending he's NOT? There's no way if Trump was in charge he wouldn't be letting everyone on the planet know it, and he'd have found ways to make his criminal charges disappear long before now. 

5 hours ago, Becky said:

If Trump is currently serving his second term, doesn't this make Trump ineligible to run for President again? These people make no freakin' sense.  

Yes, yes it does. 

For a bit there Trump was telling his people not to even bother about voting. I hope that takes hold again right around the time the elections begin. Trump's already president, he's got it handled, no need to take time out of your day to go vote, Republicans.  

• Upvote 6

When you're too disgusting for Charlie Kirk...

• Upvote 4

These people are fucking insane.

• WTF 5

I’m glad I don’t live next door to this:

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 4

Well at least some of them are being upfront about wanting a King (although not sure if she wants a GodKing or just a King who is head of the Official State Religion similar to the UK).

There's a Spare (or two) currently residing in California who might be up for the role? Certainly has more military experience than TFG.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m glad I don’t live next door to this:

Good grief, how much money did they waste on that garbage??  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

This made me laugh:

image.png.aef92c0d918f15fc292fe42a3dd0749c.png

• Haha 13

These people are so delusional.

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 8

I can’t even with this ass:

image.thumb.png.7d4e92f4751ae8a03949468727262aa8.png

• Upvote 1