IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

What the actual fuck?

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 10

WTF??  We've spent years trying to get bullying to stop and haven't been totally successful.  Now this total waste of human life wants to bring bullying back?  I guess they're just swinging for the fences now and they want every bad thing they've done to be validated.  It's okay if they pick on younger or weaker students!  They're showing how to resolve conflict!  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

It’s sad to see people debase themselves for TFG;

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s sad to see people debase themselves for TFG;

Somebody peaked in grade school and is missing his glory days. 

• I Agree 5

Mar-a-Loco brings out odd people. 
image.thumb.png.fae6a2157789db2facca0c4709d31691.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

Good gravy:

image.thumb.png.05376f787d73f535e62d9b6e75b71a06.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 5

My eyes hurt from rolling. 
image.thumb.png.cceefb05127c9338503dbd82fb34aecc.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 5

On 5/5/2024 at 3:00 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

What the actual fuck?

But how will young men learn they are immune from consequences unless we start teaching them in school? /s

• Upvote 7

I have no words to adequately describe how much I despise this disgusting sack of shit. 

• Angry 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 11

image.thumb.png.c99d512c8aaf7462af7655107d227684.png

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 2

I'm embarrassed that older women are doing that.  Just -- why?  Don't they have better uses for time and money?  Probably several miles from where they're standing there are underfunded school lunch programs and there are who knows how many single mothers struggling to put food on the table.  And there they stand in their overpriced gowns, sporting dye jobs and flashing expensive accessories.  The one with the abbreviated Mamie Eisenhower hairdo and the Barbie purse is particularly fond of her fur stole.  Argh....  

• I Agree 12

2 hours ago, Xan said:

the Barbie purse

I thought that was a severed head (and it seemed so natural with this group).  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

17 hours ago, Xan said:

Probably several miles from where they're standing there are underfunded school lunch programs and there are who knows how many single mothers struggling to put food on the table. 

Well, it’s certainly not *their* fault those tramps couldn’t keep their legs closed…/s

• Upvote 5

I had a boss once who was basically like one of those ladies. 

I still have PTSD. So much screaming.

• Upvote 7

On 5/13/2024 at 9:56 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I have no words to adequately describe how much I despise this disgusting sack of shit. 

Honestly, I'm at the end of my rope with most Catholics these days.  (And yes, I know their response would be from them that I should tie into a noose and slip my head into it).  For each of my Catholic Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and so on there were about 2,000,000 Catholics who are just like this guy and would laugh themselves sick over doing that to the homeless.  Several years ago an Episcopal priest asked me if I still felt anger towards the Roman Church.  I didn't think so then.  I just felt relief more than anything to be done with them.  Do I feel anger now?  Checking...yeah, I do.  If this is what they teach young Catholics now then I have no use for them.

• Upvote 5

On 5/13/2024 at 4:22 PM, Xan said:

I'm embarrassed that older women are doing that.  Just -- why?  Don't they have better uses for time and money?  Probably several miles from where they're standing there are underfunded school lunch programs and there are who knows how many single mothers struggling to put food on the table.  And there they stand in their overpriced gowns, sporting dye jobs and flashing expensive accessories.  The one with the abbreviated Mamie Eisenhower hairdo and the Barbie purse is particularly fond of her fur stole.  Argh....  

Meanwhile for a lot of people child care costs more than rent or a mortgage payment

Child care costs continue to be a major financial burden for many parents.

According to Child Care Aware of America’s latest annual report, if you have two kids and live in one of 11 states or Washington, D.C., child care costs at least twice as much as rent.

Those states include: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin.

In every other state in the United States, placing two children in a child care center costs at least a quarter more than the average rent.

• Upvote 2

What?

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

These people are odd.

image.thumb.png.a5520439da6a05448977ad95ad8719f7.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

I love to cruise but the thought of being trapped with a large group of TFG supporters makes me ill. 
image.png.cb0fe34ee8d0c81f569cfd9175c1f644.png

• Upvote 5

These people are so ridiculous:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 5

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

These people are so ridiculous:

I'd say somebody's compensating for something....  :my_confused:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

Yikes:

image.png.257f4a35ae02390a65619358e1c661ae.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 4

To the right mutton dressed as salad. To the left mutton dressed as slightly unfresh seafood...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8