IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

I just saw a meme saying useless as the p in receipt so I am guessing she will spell it Amarip😉

• Haha 4

She’s started posting recipes. Apparently her followers have requested them. So far, nothing out of the ordinary for a large family - lasagna, chicken Alfredo, cheesy chicken and rice. As a non-cook, I can’t comment on her culinary skills. However, I question why all of her recipes need to be accompanied by a selfie of her waving and grinning maniacally. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, postscript said:

She’s started posting recipes. Apparently her followers have requested them. So far, nothing out of the ordinary for a large family - lasagna, chicken Alfredo, cheesy chicken and rice. As a non-cook, I can’t comment on her culinary skills. However, I question why all of her recipes need to be accompanied by a selfie of her waving and grinning maniacally. 

Karissa has zero charisma. Like none. I have no clue why she appeals to some people. I know most of her followers just watch her like a train wreck. But there are some people who actually agree with her and seem to like her. And I’m like, “why?!?!” She makes David Rodrigues seem downright interesting by comparison. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Why does Karissa feel the need to share this information? Based on the number of kids she’s got her audience don’t need to be told that she and Mandrae are constantly scruffing for Jesus.  

Also, does she really think her hashtag #nopullouthere is a good search suggestion?

Spoiler

IMG_4794.thumb.png.0d27082dad86e7ccc7415e5234d6ab9e.png

Edited by Katzchen24
Duplicate screen shots.
  • Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Katzchen24 said:

Why does Karissa feel the need to share this information? Based on the number of kids she’s got her audience don’t need to be told that she and Mandrae are constantly scruffing for Jesus.  

Also, does she really think her hashtag #nopullouthere is a good search suggestion?

Hide contents

IMG_4794.thumb.png.0d27082dad86e7ccc7415e5234d6ab9e.png

It’s so fucking gross. Karissa is a TMI queen. And her kids are in this video. Any and every kid I know over the age of 9 who die from embarrassment if they were in a video their mom made about not pulling out and not using condoms. They will grow up and be mortified by everything their mother made them do. I’m pretty sure the vast majority of her kids will live very differently than they grew up. I bet her boys will get some girls pregnant before marriage and most of her girls won’t want big families. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet her boys will get some girls pregnant before marriage and most of her girls won’t want big families. 

Here's hoping the girls will end up in marriages (if they want to get married at all) where they get a say in the amount of children they have.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, MariaariaM said:

Here's hoping the girls will end up in marriages (if they want to get married at all) where they get a say in the amount of children they have.

I think the fact that they are all into basketball, the kids will have a lot of experience with people outside of her mom’s brand of Christianity. I can’t believe I’m so thankful for basketball. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Agreed. I'm also hopeful based on the kids not matching herhappyhappyhappy persona. With Zsu I get it because she's German and there's a culture reason for it. But karissa and Mandrae are from the US where everonems expected to smile in pictures. And their kids are so miserable that two over the top parents can't get their children to pretend they're happy. 

(It's also possible Karissa is so embarrassingly full of herself that she tells herself those are great big excited for the next not-pull out that she doesn't see how miserable they always look in pictures. Actually yeah, she's too stuck in herself to see anything but her children worshipping her)

• Upvote 2

Karissa also takes her kids to playgrounds and spends hours there.  That’s one reason why it’s concerning that she’s now isolated them to their new property. In the past couple weeks she has posted about how they’re getting a brand new trampoline and playground set, and I believe this move was partly to avoid having to spend so much time in public. But yes it’s good that they have basketball at least. The two oldest play on teams but I’m not sure about the younger ones.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, BensAllergies said:

Karissa also takes her kids to playgrounds and spends hours there.  That’s one reason why it’s concerning that she’s now isolated them to their new property. In the past couple weeks she has posted about how they’re getting a brand new trampoline and playground set, and I believe this move was partly to avoid having to spend so much time in public. But yes it’s good that they have basketball at least. The two oldest play on teams but I’m not sure about the younger ones.

I think the younger ones do basketball camps. I think some of the middle girls just aren’t into basketball. But I’ve seen the younger boy and youngest girl doing basketball camps. 

I think Karissa got that new big trampoline free for advertising it. She has a million followers on Instagram so I am sure they felt fine giving a huge trampoline for free if she talks about how amazing and safe it is on her Instagram. She’s made multiple posts about the giant play set that’s being made custom for them. She’s made 3 ads already and I’m sure she will make more after it’s installed. I saw the plan for it and I guarantee it’s at least $30,000. I doubt they are giving it to them completely free. But they might be getting an insane discount for all the advertising. Like 75% off or something like that. Because that thing is going to be massive. 

• Upvote 4

They got their enormous play set installed. I wonder if this means she will take them to the playground a lot less. 

992C5FD7-A50B-4FA3-8C2D-1767627A8252.jpeg

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 7

Exactly what those kids need, a place to break a bone or two out of the public eye.  How long before the net is removed from the trampoline-at least it’s on safer ground than the old place.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, KWLand said:

Exactly what those kids need, a place to break a bone or two out of the public eye.  How long before the net is removed from the trampoline-at least it’s on safer ground than the old place.  

This is the worst part of this play structure. They have nearly (literally!!) killed at least one of their children as a direct result of their negligence-turned-abuse and presumably never faced legal repercussions for it. How much worse will it get now?

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, KWLand said:

They’ve had multiple trampolines and this trampoline is probably the safest one they’ve had. They used to have two in their yard. One very old looking one without a net and one with a net. I’m sure they’ve gotten hurt on their trampolines over the years. Her kids always have injuries of some kind. One thing that she has said that makes me feel slightly better is that she will never get a pool. She says she has a fear of her children drowning. But I guess she is ok with constant broken bones. As long as they don’t die, it doesn’t seem to worry her. 

• Upvote 3

On 4/2/2024 at 8:23 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet her boys will get some girls pregnant before marriage

What don’t I know about Karissa and the Collins family for this to be a plausible bet to make? 👀

30 minutes ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

What don’t I know about Karissa and the Collins family for this to be a plausible bet to make? 👀

I only say it because she is so extremely against even pulling out. No condoms no nothing. She won’t even track her cycle and do NFP. Since she is so vocal about it with all her kids, I’m sure her boys will think condoms are evil. But humans have sex. They just do. And they will probably have se with their girlfriends and get them pregnant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I will add that all of Karissa’s boys will likely grow up to be tall, handsome, good basketball players. Sorry but that combo in the US has very little trouble finding a girlfriend. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I only say it because she is so extremely against even pulling out. No condoms no nothing. She won’t even track her cycle and do NFP. Since she is so vocal about it with all her kids, I’m sure her boys will think condoms are evil. But humans have sex. They just do. And they will probably have se with their girlfriends and get them pregnant. 

For similar reasons, I’m surprised that none of the older Anderson boys have (so far) impregnated anyone out of wedlock. No matter how much these parents preach against sex before marriage, it’s going to happen. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, postscript said:

For similar reasons, I’m surprised that none of the older Anderson boys have (so far) impregnated anyone out of wedlock. No matter how much these parents preach against sex before marriage, it’s going to happen. 

I think it’s probably going to happen. Eventually. But Sol and Isaac married girls in the cult. So the parents of those girls probably chaperoned them a lot. But John’s gf doesn’t look like she’s from the cult. So I could easily see him getting a non cult girl pregnant. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s probably going to happen. Eventually. But Sol and Isaac married girls in the cult. So the parents of those girls probably chaperoned them a lot. But John’s gf doesn’t look like she’s from the cult. So I could easily see him getting a non cult girl pregnant. 

It will be interesting to see who the Collins kid get romantically involved with when the time comes. Karissa is a weird cult onto herself. What kind of partners will she approve for her kids. 

• I Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

It will be interesting to see who the Collins kid get romantically involved with when the time comes. Karissa is a weird cult onto herself. What kind of partners will she approve for her kids. 

I think those boys won’t care. They will have more freedom than their sisters and will probably find girlfriends that Karissa doesn’t approve of. The Collins girls will probably be more controlled and supervised than the boys. 

• Upvote 4

I’m guessing she’s doing this because she refuses prenatal care and will have another unassisted homebirth. Even though she’s 40. 

DF05C101-E930-485E-A323-7ECF72299169.jpeg

30187954-C3D3-4866-9970-C764C226933A.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 7

So they can’t agree on a name? I wonder if Mandrae wants a semi-normal name and God gave Karissa something even more out there than usual. 

I don’t for a minute believe she’s shy in person. She may not be as silly as she appears in her videos, but she strikes me as one of those irritating people who claim they’re “shy” but are really extroverts (this is coming from a true introvert who is also extremely shy). And the 10 kids probably range all over the scale from introvert to extrovert. 

Did the kids just happen to dress in matchy clothes that day or was this a preplanned photo op? 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, postscript said:

So they can’t agree on a name? I wonder if Mandrae wants a semi-normal name and God gave Karissa something even more out there than usual. 

I don’t for a minute believe she’s shy in person. She may not be as silly as she appears in her videos, but she strikes me as one of those irritating people who claim they’re “shy” but are really extroverts (this is coming from a true introvert who is also extremely shy). And the 10 kids probably range all over the scale from introvert to extrovert. 

Did the kids just happen to dress in matchy clothes that day or was this a preplanned photo op? 

I actually do think she’s awkward which comes across as shy. I saw someone else post pics and videos of her before and she isn’t her usual self in big groups. She’s quieter and awkward. But her husband is friendly and seems like he can talk to new people easily. Her kids haven’t gone to school so I don’t think they have as much social experience as other kids their age. When they are playing at public playgrounds, they only play with each other. I’ve never seen them try to make a new friend on a playground. 

I only say this because I’m much like Karissa in this regard. I am terrible when meeting new people. I’m so quiet. But with old friends I can’t shut up and can get rather loud. 

• Upvote 4

On 4/5/2024 at 11:42 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I only say this because I’m much like Karissa in this regard. I am terrible when meeting new people. I’m so quiet. But with old friends I can’t shut up and can get rather loud. 

Same here, but then I'm an introvert and need plenty of time to refuel after even if I've known the people I was happily being loud with for decades. Does Karissa have endless kids in order to finally have a squad of besties, like Jill?

• Upvote 4