IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

10 minutes ago, MariaariaM said:

Same here, but then I'm an introvert and need plenty of time to refuel after even if I've known the people I was happily being loud with for decades. Does Karissa have endless kids in order to finally have a squad of besties, like Jill?

I think Karissa and Jill are similar in a lot of ways. And that’s one of them. I think she treats her older daughters like her besties. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Sorry Karissa but that’s not how math fucking works. We aren’t all drowning in bills or debt. We afford our life and live on one income. Know why o can? Because we stopped at 2 kids. If we had 11 like you, I would not be a stay at home mom. I would at least have to work every weekend just to pay for all those mouths to feed. My kids wouldn’t get to do extra curricular activities because it would cost too much. They wouldn’t get much for their birthday or Christmas because we couldn’t afford it. They wouldn’t get new shoes when they wear out because we couldn’t afford it. Sorry but my husband doesn’t magically make more money every time a baby is born. Unlike you because you exploit every new child and get more followers and ad deals with each new crotch fruit. I’m not having kids just so I can make money off of them. 

596699B4-6C1A-4D45-B879-877B0B13E120.jpeg

34C6471B-1FEE-4FF3-9376-486026F72B58.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 13

Oh and Karissa forgot to mention Shaq bought them a sprinter van amongst other things. All because she sells her children online. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh and Karissa forgot to mention Shaq bought them a sprinter van amongst other things. All because she sells her children online. 

And Shaq found fellow flat eathers. 🙄

Edited by marmalade
Auto fill strikes again!
  • Upvote 3

‘Year of the C’ - like Covid only lasted for one year. WTF. I am one of those ‘still coviding’, in my 5th year of it and frankly, it fucking sucks. I'm 40 too and my life would not be that different at all if I trusted and a God or not. Sometimes very bad things happen that are beyond your control. Sometimes you have enormous privilege that you are completely and totally unaware of. Sometimes you do horrible things to other people, like what Karissa does to her kids starting with their names, and I can only hope that one day it will come back and bite you. Extraordinarily hard.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 14

I don't follow this one as much as the others, and im sitting there reading it and thinking Yah must be her husband I guess. And then realize that's what she calls god. 🤣 I've never heard that one before. And the year of the C, that sounds like cancer to me. Like after my mom died from it I couldn't say the word. This lady's got some strange-ass word choices.  

• Upvote 9

Who the fuck calls God Yah? So disrespectful.  You're not besties, girl.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

She refers to God as Yahweh or some variation, using the Hebrew. To me, that reeks of Jewish appropriation along the lines of the Washburn/Manderino clan. Karissa makes some really weird choices.

Oh, and she can shut up about finances. Not everyone has rich friends hanging around in the background, or companies willing to donate expensive playground sets because you’re willing to pose your many attractive kids in front for advertising purposes. 

• Upvote 14

Karissa is very influenced by online shit. If she stopped social media and all online activity, a lot of her conspiracy theory and religious garbage would stop. I can’t believe her husband goes along with it all. He should be helping to get her into therapy and pulling out. Because adding babies doesn’t help her mental instability. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

13 minutes ago, postscript said:

She refers to God as Yahweh or some variation, using the Hebrew. To me, that reeks of Jewish appropriation along the lines of the Washburn/Manderino clan. Karissa makes some really weird choices.

Oh, and she can shut up about finances. Not everyone has rich friends hanging around in the background, or companies willing to donate expensive playground sets because you’re willing to pose your many attractive kids in front for advertising purposes. 

It’s also the name that is too holy to speak. Hymns used to use Yahweh but within the past ten years, at least in Catholic churches in Canada, it has been recognized as inappropriate and replaced. Frankly, I don’t care if she uses God, Jehovah, Creator etc but Yah is super disrespectful. Grr. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Karissa is very influenced by online shit. If she stopped social media and all online activity, a lot of her conspiracy theory and religious garbage would stop. I can’t believe her husband goes along with it all. He should be helping to get her into therapy and pulling out. Because adding babies doesn’t help her mental instability. 

Unfortunately, Mandrae seems equally on board with the weird shit. He just doesn’t spout off about it on social media. As with a lot of these couples, they seem to feed off each other. 

Edited to add: oh, no, she’s posted a recipe for tater tot casserole. And it looks even worse that the Duggar version. 

Edited by postscript
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, postscript said:

Unfortunately, Mandrae seems equally on board with the weird shit. He just doesn’t spout off about it on social media. As with a lot of these couples, they seem to feed off each other. 

Edited to add: oh, no, she’s posted a recipe for tater tot casserole. And it looks even worse that the Duggar version. 

Her goulash is ghoulish. I’ve never seen a worse recipe posted on Instagram. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Oh my. I have to go see these recipes. 

Oh my god. She makes the Duggar tater tot casserole look good compared to that. Are we sure this isn't a long-lost sister of Jill Rod?

Edited by fluffernutter
  • Upvote 3

Apparently her followers have been begging her to post her meals, so she’s doing a recipe series. Granted, she’s essentially cooking institutional meals, but she’s also got a flock of helpers. One would think she could do better than vats of poorly seasoned glop. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, postscript said:

Apparently her followers have been begging her to post her meals, so she’s doing a recipe series. Granted, she’s essentially cooking institutional meals, but she’s also got a flock of helpers. One would think she could do better than vats of poorly seasoned glop. 

It’s so bad. She seems to not know what seasoning is. She’s a worse cook than JillRod by a mile. Everyone wonders how they afford their giant house and new clothes. Because she feeds her family with the cheapest, saltiest, blandest food imaginable. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

Oh the goulash IS ghoulish! She's got one further down for chicken spaghetti. Noooooo. 🤢 The comments are something else though. 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s so bad. She seems to not know what seasoning is. She’s a worse cook than JillRod by a mile. Everyone wonders how they afford their giant house and new clothes. Because she feeds her family with the cheapest, saltiest, blandest food imaginable. 

Jill is burnt and yellow... this lady's is just yellow. 🤢

• Upvote 2

Omg this is hilarious. She says she tittles. But her husband is their pastor of their home church. So does she take money out of their account and put it into another account?! Lol. And you bet they make all their “parishioners” tithe straight into Mandrae’s pocket. They are such grifters. 

058B688F-313B-4CB8-BAA7-7E61095A6B75.jpeg

Mark my words. Something very bad will come out about this family and their tiny cult church. I don’t wish anything bad on this family but something very bad is going to happen. And it makes me so sad for those kids. 

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Are we sure this isn't a long-lost sister of Jill Rod?

The two of them have so much in common, and yet if they met, they would probably hate each other.

• posts lengthy screeds on religion and parenting
  • claims to despise social media while maintaining constant social media presence
  • every post involves at least one manic-looking selfie
  • idiosyncratic modesty standards, though Karissa would consider Jill’s outfits frumpy and Jill would consider Karissa’s baby doll dresses and rompers whorish
  • abuse of eyeliner
  • gaggle of attractive children trained to perform on cue for Mama’s social media
  • husband is a piece of work; couple enables each other’s craziness
  • Older kids look after younger kids
  • favors the current baby, ignores older kids
  • questionable healthcare and schooling standards
  • kids funneled into activities that fit their parents’ interests - for Jill, music, for Karissa/Mandrae, basketball
  • shady finances and apparent superpower to separate donors from their money
  • shills Plexus
  • proudly shows off unappetizing cooking
  • Signs on to right-wing conspiracy theories

I’m probably missing a few parallels, but it’s scary how much these two ladies have in common. About 2/3 of this list could also apply to Zsusanna Anderson. 

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, postscript said:

The two of them have so much in common, and yet if they met, they would probably hate each other.

• posts lengthy screeds on religion and parenting
  • claims to despise social media while maintaining constant social media presence
  • every post involves at least one manic-looking selfie
  • idiosyncratic modesty standards, though Karissa would consider Jill’s outfits frumpy and Jill would consider Karissa’s baby doll dresses and rompers whorish
  • abuse of eyeliner
  • gaggle of attractive children trained to perform on cue for Mama’s social media
  • husband is a piece of work; couple enables each other’s craziness
  • Older kids look after younger kids
  • favors the current baby, ignores older kids
  • questionable healthcare and schooling standards
  • kids funneled into activities that fit their parents’ interests - for Jill, music, for Karissa/Mandrae, basketball
  • shady finances and apparent superpower to separate donors from their money
  • shills Plexus
  • proudly shows off unappetizing cooking
  • Signs on to right-wing conspiracy theories

I’m probably missing a few parallels, but it’s scary how much these two ladies have in common. About 2/3 of this list could also apply to Zsusanna Anderson. 

And Braggie falls into at least half of those. 

She’s lying so hard. Just free product?!? Do you know how much those products cost? That play set had to be $30,000! That trampoline is $600! Not to mention the sprinter van, the tons of clothes, wallpaper, bedding sets and a million other little things you got for free! That adds up to so much! I bet she’s gotten well over $100,000 in free stuff but she doesn’t count it because she doesn’t get paid cash. And she didn’t mention all the church money she gets. She never mentions that. And plexus won’t let her say how much she makes. But she wouldn’t anyway. She’s such a scammer. 

15FBF242-EB6C-4166-A9E7-9DC465AD55A4.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Karissa says her kids don’t like to read. I’m sorry but that’s a huge red flag. If homeschool kids don’t like to read, it’s because there’s a problem. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

Not only does she call her god by a nickname (didn't she for a while use a weird bastardization of the holy name derived from antisemites who pretend to know more about Jewish history than Jewish people do?) but she doesn't even capitalize it in that last pic.

And they save money by not having cable and other luxuries but Mandrae has a gaming system only he and his precious oldest son used to play on.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Karissa says her kids don’t like to read. I’m sorry but that’s a huge red flag. If homeschool kids don’t like to read, it’s because there’s a problem. 

Add that to the commonalities between her and Jill.  Have we ever seen Jills kids with a book?  Oh and both being privileged enough that CPS doesn’t pay them attention when they really should.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Karissa constantly says “follow the Bible only.” That’s the only thing you need. Yet she is using an online dictionary to define what sodomy is. Not the Bible. I am not a Bible scholar but I don’t think the Bible explicitly says oral sex is sodomy. Someone could correct me if I’m wrong:

B681E15C-9585-4865-92D6-E76C7B1ECBA4.jpeg

I also want to add she’s lying through her teeth. There is an older woman who has helped them for years. You’ll see her in pictures with the kids. Just because you don’t pay this woman (like you should!) doesn’t mean you don’t have help. Karissa lies constantly. 

C7990C83-D75F-4A04-8A2B-D2368DEACB3A.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

also want to add she’s lying through her teeth. There is an older woman who has helped them for years. You’ll see her in pictures with the kids. Just because you don’t pay this woman (like you should!) doesn’t mean you don’t have help. Karissa lies constantly. 

Plus her older kids act as unpaid nannies/caregivers for the younger ones. Why hire help when you can grow your own? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

On 4/11/2024 at 3:40 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Not even the homeschooling part, the statement that ALL of them "don't like to read." Out of how many, none? That seems hinky to me.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4