IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

On 2/2/2024 at 8:18 AM, KWLand said:

No idea for a girl.

Anoidea, pronounced uh-NOY-dee-uh

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

I think some unusual spelling of the word Annointed is what she will choose for either a boy or girl.

Also, and I didn't get a screen shot, but in her IG stories from yesterday, there were pics of her kids with some friends, and I am pretty sure those were the Wilson kids, whose dad was arrested for CSA and mom for child endangerment. Anyone else notice this? I thought we heard the kids were removed from the home?  I also think this is the family that is in their home church group and has birthed babies in Karissa's bed at the old house. Maybe I am wrong, but it sure looks like them. Makes me curious to know about the criminal case.

• Upvote 1

Armor turned 1 today. The “enemy trying to take” him is referring to the fact that Karissa had no prenatal care, besides an ultrasound or two, gave birth at home unassisted, and only noticed his suspected meconium aspiration and subsequently took him to the hospital because her mom noticed that he was grunting! People definitely follow all the recommendations and still end up with infections and complications from infections. But at least they tried their best and are in the right place with doctors or midwives to help avoid or more quickly treat these things. Karissa “leaves it up to God” then blames the devil when things go wrong that *might* have been prevented.

IMG_8696.thumb.jpeg.f7e2054b40c255e322698de4c7d327da.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 8

"His calling"? What calling does a baby have?!

• Upvote 6

"His life started in trauma and trials."

I suppose "I made stupid choices that almost killed my son" just doesn't have quite the same tone to it, eh?

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 5

Came running here from Jillrod's page after someone posted Karissa was going to the Plexus retreat as well but missed her flight and... nothing? I wonder if it eats her up that her thread here is barely active.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, MariaariaM said:

Came running here from Jillrod's page after someone posted Karissa was going to the Plexus retreat as well but missed her flight and... nothing? I wonder if it eats her up that her thread here is barely active.

Don’t worry. Reddit talks about her constantly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

• 1 month later...

Karissa posting dangerous bullshit about plexus. 

7716B2ED-9B2B-4817-B356-AD8ADDBDE2CA.jpeg

Spoiler

73946909-BFCC-449E-B721-2F3FA831ACAE.jpeg

Spoiler

594297F7-4908-4BA2-816E-21FB879CCF38.jpeg

Spoiler

28255200-60C1-4A85-901B-94A0432CD0B8.jpeg

Edited by hoipolloi
Putting multiple images behind spoiler tags
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 1

On their website Plexus says to ask your doctor before starting xfactorplus, "as with any supplement" specifically as the answer to the question whether you can take it during pregnancy or nursing. Sure, Karissa mentions taking it along to the doctor as well but only in passing. The "midwife and OB approved" line is way more noticeable. 

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, MariaariaM said:

On their website Plexus says to ask your doctor before starting xfactorplus, "as with any supplement" specifically as the answer to the question whether you can take it during pregnancy or nursing. Sure, Karissa mentions taking it along to the doctor as well but only in passing. The "midwife and OB approved" line is way more noticeable. 

Karissa just shared this from some other stupid plexus Hun. I’m sure this wasn’t written by her. The spelling and grammar are better than anything Karissa posts. Which is worse because a bunch of guns are posting garbage like this. 

• Upvote 4

Plexus' own website suggests not using Slim while pregnant or nursing. 

Your move, Karissa.

• Upvote 11

The only thing worse than taking Plexus while pregnant or breastfeeding is to take Plexus instead of prenatal vitamins during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Because that’s what the first visual is implying, right? 

• Upvote 8

Here is what is posted on Plexus' own website regarding ingesting Slim. Ignore the highlighted stuff and scroll down a couple of boxes.

Screenshot(608).thumb.png.ecffa73cfac9edf1a35437a9ccbc63e1.png

Edited by marmalade
If nor isn't a word.
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

Karissa is having boy #4. Maybe this one will be Arrow? That’s a name she’s mentioned before, back when she was sure she was going to have boy twins and give birth at Target.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BensAllergies said:

Karissa is having boy #4. Maybe this one will be Arrow? That’s a name she’s mentioned before, back when she was sure she was going to have boy twins and give birth at Target.

Yes, Archer and Arrow. I’m so glad she never had twins! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

With such narrow naming parameters, one would think guessing her names would be easy. But then she complicates it by using words that aren’t meant to be names and random misspellings for the girls. 

• Upvote 4

I came across a fundie Sims account on Tumblr earlier where one of the babies born was called Arrow. Sounds painful as fuck! 

• Haha 1

I’m changing my name pick to Able.  An ex fundie I know used it for one of their kids and made it clear it wasn’t after Abel, but God is Able.  Abel Conquerer or Abel Content or Arrow/Archer with the story it was twins, but she miscarried one and didn’t want to say.

It’s so strange God gives her names, but not until after the gender and she has to wait as long as everyone else to find out gender.  Wouldn’t it make more sense to not find out gender, go with the name God gives you and after birth reveal both using the blankets she loves. 

Also if you are going to decline medical care, can it be gender ultrasound and not everything else?  

Edited by KWLand
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

According to Reddit, it has been discovered that the name is Amari, but spelled weird (because, Karissa). I think it's Amaree or something. I guess Karissa posted a review for a bag she was gifted by a company and titled the review "Amaree Collins Homebirth."

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

In my experience (working in a public elementary school), Amari is such a common Black name, I am surprised Karissa chose it. Maybe it was Mandrae's choice? There are several different spellings I have seen, this one isn't all that weird to me. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

In my experience (working in a public elementary school), Amari is such a common Black name, I am surprised Karissa chose it. Maybe it was Mandrae's choice? There are several different spellings I have seen, this one isn't all that weird to me. 

Or maybe she’s joining the MLM Amare and selling her kids even more for money. 

I’m only half kidding. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1