IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

20 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

Karissa is pregnant again. Anybody surprised? 

I was hoping a longer gap than 18 months 😔

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

Karissa is pregnant again. Anybody surprised? 

Nope. Not one bit.

Sorry, Armor. All those lengthy 9-month, 10-month posts, and the cute video of you walking - gone. You’re about to be replaced by a newer model. 

We now have 6 months to guess what horrible A name they’ll come up with for #11. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, postscript said:

We now have 6 months to guess what horrible A name they’ll come up with for #11. 

Alleven 

AnOther

Attenshyn

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

She has said if she has twins it would be Arrow and Archer 🙄

Thankfully it’s likely a singleton since she’s already has an ultrasound. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

Apostate

Anticlimax

Antidote

Man, this is just nauseating. Of all the fundies I follow, Karissa seems the most likely to implode.

Edited by Pandora Spocks
Removed duplicate name guess
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Ardent Blessing for a girl

Admire Christ for a boy.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ardent Blessing for a girl

Admire Christ for a boy.

Don't you mean Ardynt Blessyng and Admyre Christ? 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Don't you mean Ardynt Blessyng and Admyre Christ? 

The last one didn’t have an extra y. So I’m hoping she’s veered away from that. 

• Haha 1

If it’s a girl, they’ll stick a Y in there somewhere. If it’s a boy, they may allow a normal spelling of a not-so-normal name. 

i think you’re right on Blessing for the next girl’s middle. 

• Upvote 3

Anyrchyy

Anylgeesyk

Analwouldpreventthis

• Haha 20

40 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder if she'll reconfigure the rooms. 

The oldest currently has a room to herself. That might end. I think Anchor could easily squeeze in with the 2 other boys. Their room is huge. Come August, the baby will probably be in Karissa’s room. And Anchor will go in with the boys. Depending on the sex of this baby, I bet it will either go on with the boys or in with Anissa. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The oldest currently has a room to herself. That might end. I think Anchor could easily squeeze in with the 2 other boys. Their room is huge. Come August, the baby will probably be in Karissa’s room. And Anchor will go in with the boys. Depending on the sex of this baby, I bet it will either go on with the boys or in with Anissa. 

Yeah, Anissa is not going to be able to be alone for much longer. I hope she ends up sharing with Annistan, but you are probably right that if this is a girl, the baby will end up with Anissa. 

I do still think Andrae needs his own room. He'll be 13 this year - that's way too old to be sharing. 

12 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Yeah, Anissa is not going to be able to be alone for much longer. I hope she ends up sharing with Annistan, but you are probably right that if this is a girl, the baby will end up with Anissa. 

I do still think Andrae needs his own room. He'll be 13 this year - that's way too old to be sharing. 

At least Andrae has a huge room. I would feel worse for him if it was small and he had to squeeze in with the other boys. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least Andrae has a huge room. I would feel worse for him if it was small and he had to squeeze in with the other boys. 

True, but it's going to get crowded once Armor moves in. And then if this is a boy, it'll get even more crowded. 

I've got an almost 12 year old son, and I know how much he appreciates his privacy he's had since he got his own room. Sharing a room with his little brother lost it's appeal many years ago. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Wait there is an Annistan? What, why? 😬  Like Jennifer Aniston only Kreative? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, postscript said:

Nope. Not one bit.

Sorry, Armor. All those lengthy 9-month, 10-month posts, and the cute video of you walking - gone. You’re about to be replaced by a newer model. 

Someone on another board suggested Anti-Christ. I like it.

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

True, but it's going to get crowded once Armor moves in. And then if this is a boy, it'll get even more crowded. 

I've got an almost 12 year old son, and I know how much he appreciates his privacy he's had since he got his own room. Sharing a room with his little brother lost it's appeal many years ago. 

The will have to get rid of the sectional sofa in it. I swear there are two full beds and a sectional couch in it! It makes me wonder if it was supposed to be a rec room in the home design but they turned it into a bedroom. 

• Upvote 1

This is the best pic I could get from the video. There’s a decent sized sectional, a locker for storage, a full bed that is Andrae’s and a twin bed that is Anchor’s. If they get rid of the sectional, they could easily fit bunk beds. 

88CB096E-9BFC-45D5-A6D5-B555F653609B.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

28 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I always thought she would go for 12 kids. So only 1 more to go after this.

I’m sure she wants a dozen. Because a dozen sounds so much better on social media than 11. I hope she can’t get pregnant after 11 and she’s pissed about her odd number. 

• Upvote 4

Even though Zoo got the coveted even dozen you know she wanted, she didn’t get 6 boys and 6 girls. Which pleased me. Courtney did her her perfect 6 and 6. And I actually think she’s done. I bet she doesn’t want to ruin that perfect half dozen of each. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure she wants a dozen. Because a dozen sounds so much better on social media than 11. I hope she can’t get pregnant after 11 and she’s pissed about her odd number. 

Plus she definitely sees herself as Christ and needs 12 apostles.

• Upvote 4

@LilMissMetaphorI have suffered from intense anhedonia for a few years now and I always thought that it would make a beautiful name if the meaning works so terrible. (it's a depression like thing where you don't feel any feelings, I'm just blank. I feel things intellectually but I don't feel them in my soul or my heart or anything anymore. In my case, I know for a fact that it is directly related to a medication that I take, but I need that medication to be alive so…)

• Love 9