IGNORED

Katie and Travis 6: Maturing Faster than Carlin

Coconut Flan

2 years is a completely normal age gap, and can be the result of intentional spacing just as well as natural fertility patterns without birth control. So for  fundies, a gap of 2 years between the first two kids indicates nothing. The thing is, most people with that pattern stop after 2 or 3 kids at most. Katie and Travis are only at their second. The question is, how many will they have?

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

2 years is a completely normal age gap, and can be the result of intentional spacing just as well as natural fertility patterns without birth control. So for  fundies, a gap of 2 years between the first two kids indicates nothing. The thing is, most people with that pattern stop after 2 or 3 kids at most. Katie and Travis are only at their second. The question is, how many will they have?

I still think four or five, rather than the Clark family's usual three. But not fewer than three nor more than five.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Isn't Tori pregnant too?

Statistically, the answer to that question is usually "yes"! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Isn't Tori pregnant too?

So far from what know she still is. Hasn't announced anything yet. Must be due this month or may

• Upvote 2

I think Travis and Katie will be shocked how hard it is to have two and they will wait a little longer to have number 3. Because going from one to two kids when the older one is a toddler is a huge adjustment. And a ton of work. 

• Upvote 8

I think that they will have quite a gap before baby number 3, maybe four years, but have number 4 about two years after that so that each child has a sibling close in age to them. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Travis and Katie will be shocked how hard it is to have two and they will wait a little longer to have number 3. Because going from one to two kids when the older one is a toddler is a huge adjustment. And a ton of work. 

I had 1 of those, “oh shit, I think I’m PG” when my son was 13 months old. Thankfully, I wasn’t but the thought of having a just turned 4 YO, a toddler and being PG was enough to send my husband straight to the MD for vasectomy.

• Upvote 7

Bates Timing always confuses me.  When did they move?  Did they know she was pregnant when they taped moving into their apartment?  Did she take the pregnancy test during their move?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

Bates Timing always confuses me.  When did they move?  Did they know she was pregnant when they taped moving into their apartment?  Did she take the pregnancy test during their move?

She took the pregnancy test in a Kentucky hotel on 2/5. So yes, they knew she was pregnant when they moved. They were in the new place around the beginning of March.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

She took it in Ohio when they were there for something with his Family's signing group at the beginning of February. She originally took a test in early January and it was negative. In Ohio, she had a reaction to the smell of the food at a restaurant when they were out for dinner, so they knew something was up.  They went back to their hotel room and she took two pregnancy tests. Both were positive.  She said today in her IG stories that she's almost at the end of her first trimester, so they probably conceived in the 2nd half of January.

On 4/13/2024 at 7:38 PM, marmalade said:

They're still pimping Carlin as the fourth. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Reddit always has Carlin pregnant.

On 4/15/2024 at 1:03 AM, GreenBeans said:

Exactly two years will be the gap between Esther and Nathan's two kids.

• Upvote 3

On 4/14/2024 at 2:19 PM, front hugs > duggs said:

I would think so. I had an IUI so I roughly know exactly when I got pregnant. IUI was 2nd week in Feb, found out last week in Feb, and was due first week in November. Assuming they found out Feb5 (I think that’s when their YT said) she’s probably due early to mid October. 

Congrats!

• Upvote 3

Today's Youtube video... Traveling back in time to February in New Jersey....  First Trimester... Katie is so sick. She can't drive without vomiting. Katie gets ready for her first ultrasound appt. She uses her Dyson air wrap.... super relatable to have a $600 hair thing. They say that people are noticing she isn't feeling well and napping a lot, even IG and YT followers. They take Hailey to the park to play on the playground and then drop her off with Travis' parents to go to the ultrasound appt. Katie struggles to get the 32 oz of fluid for the ultrasound so she stops to get her some Starbucks peach tea lemonade. Travis thinks the sugar is "risky" (for her morning sickness) but Katie said water is Ew. Ultrasound goes well. Baby is 1/2" big with a heartbeat. The doc was suspicious it might be twins with how early her positive test was and how sick she was but it is a singleton. She is due in October. Hailey loves to read books. Travis says he is a pro now with pregnancy the second time. Katie said he is letting her sleep in an hour or two more each morning and bringing her breakfast in bed. They will miss their OB in NJ when they move but they are sure the sisters will have recommendations for TN. Travis said this will be the last "flashback" video and next week will be back up to date after the move. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Katie is due on 10/18. Someone on Reddit says Katie probably conceived on 1/26. She found out and announced it within 2 weeks of finding out, which I figured it was really, really early. You can start having symptoms as little as a week after conception.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Katie is due on 10/18. Someone on Reddit says Katie probably conceived on 1/26. She found out and announced it within 2 weeks of finding out, which I figured it was really, really early. You can start having symptoms as little as a week after conception.

I was about 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant when I started feeling symptoms and got a positive pregnancy test. 

• Upvote 2

My last two I was 19 or 20 days past lmp. HG is a wonder. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

I got my positive test at only 8-9 days past ovulation. Definitely was a shock! 

• Upvote 2

Today's video... Travis is meeting up with the family in Asheville to record some music. They go to a zoo there as well. Thrive Market sponsored the video. Back in Knoxville, Zach and Whitney babysit Hailey so they can test drive SUVs with a 3rd row so the babies and family can fit... Hyundai Palisade and Kia Telluride. They buy Hailey some kind of remote controlled ride on bumper car toy. Katie found a new OBgyn to see in TN so she has that appt next week. Second trimester is being more kind to her than the first. 

The big, big announcement! 

Travis is going on tour this summer opening for Joseph Habedank! Apparently this guy wrote "Big Enough" which is the song that really helped Travis get through his hard time when he was a teenager. I know nothing about their type of music so maybe someone else can find out if they are a successful Christian chart topper or just a more random person. Travis will be driving to Nashville and hopping on the tour bus from there so that's why they need the new SUV asap. Sounds like he will be gone 3-4 days a week. He is so thankful God gave him this opportunity and he will be learn so much from this artist as a mentor during the tour.

I'm mean because I love every second of Travis' music career... only because I want him to be being better, bigger, more successful than Lawson's crappy music career. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

A bit if Google,  Joseph Habedank is a 2 time Grammy nominee, 3 time dove nominee ( Christian music awards).  And, I found a link that says he’s a recovering drug addict.  Well known enough that one of the article links below is from billboard.

https://lighthousenetwork.org/prescription-drug-addiction-epidemic-church-says-ex-addict-gospel-singer-joseph-habedank/

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/joseph-habedank-addiction-welcome-home-album-6207051/

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

6 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Joseph Habedank has a manly stance

20240421_095446.jpg

He's totally doing the man spread to take up space. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I always think it looks like he needs to air out his sweaty balls. 

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 10

I totally knew what I was going to see before I saw the whole picture!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Its quite a tour: https://www.josephhabedank.com/tour  I hope Lawson is soooo jealous.  I'm guessing that Travis won't get to go our the gospel cruise in Alaska--but I wonder if he will be doing the May dates in Gatlinburg.

I like that the only merch Travis sells has just a song title on them: https://travisclarkmusic.com/shop unlike Lawson's stupid merch.

• Upvote 4

We’ll, he’s going to be Joseph Hoobastank to me. (Hoibastank was a 2000s rock back, if you don’t know.)

Wondering if Katie is going to have problems with Trav being gone. She’ll have family around and stuff but Trav will be alone. She’s admitted to jealousy before so I’m wondering how this’ll go. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

I’m thinking this is exactly why they moved to TN. He agreed to move there if he wanted to go on tour. 

• Upvote 3