IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 13: Living on SM Income

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Keys said:

Noooo I literally think of an IUD every time I see a Tesla hahaha (also work in obstetrics/women’s health though 🤣)

Well I'll never unsee that now. I'm sure Elon would "love" that since it's so "sexy" (barf). He's so gross. Come to think of it - why are fundies into Tesla when Elon is spelling out "Sexy" with his model names? 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, medimus said:

Oh my god, I can't unsee the IUD now either!😂

I didn't want to suffer alone lol.

15 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Well I'll never unsee that now. I'm sure Elon would "love" that since it's so "sexy" (barf). He's so gross. Come to think of it - why are fundies into Tesla when Elon is spelling out "Sexy" with his model names? 

Excellent question. Maybe the love started when Elon ripped off his mask and came out as a trans-hating fascist.

• Upvote 6

I think for whatever reason, she deleted the story. Because I went to look right after you posted, and it wasn’t there. Not sure why!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Keys said:

I think for whatever reason, she deleted the story. Because I went to look right after you posted, and it wasn’t there. Not sure why!

She posted that a few days ago. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Keys said:

The screen shot is from Tuesday evening (I’m in Europe). I had troubles getting it posted. Since it’s an IG story it was long gone before I posted the pic.

• Upvote 2

Carlin posted a video on IG of Layla and Evan dancing together. It has over 1.2 million likes. I didn’t find it to be that adorable.

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

She posted that a few days ago. 

2 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

The screen shot is from Tuesday evening (I’m in Europe). I had troubles getting it posted. Since it’s an IG story it was long gone before I posted the pic.

Oh yes, sorry! I meant I went to look right after the initial comment was posted a few days ago. She had many other slides up with question answers, but not that one. 

31 minutes ago, Keys said:

Oh yes, sorry! I meant I went to look right after the initial comment was posted a few days ago. She had many other slides up with question answers, but not that one. 

How strange. I saw it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Carlin posted a video on IG of Layla and Evan dancing together. It has over 1.2 million likes. I didn’t find it to be that adorable.

It was clearly a staged thing that got repeated today. It had to be staged the other day because why was Carlin randomly recording in the corner of the room while Evan edited videos?  I suppose it was cute in a way, but it was just another example of her forcing her children to perform on camera. People talk about liking how genuine she is, but I don't see her as anything but fake. 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:
  Hide contents

Carlin.jpg.0eb58609912a611291a62b55fccd9afd.jpg

Now I got it. Needed a computer.

What's up with the marks on Carlin's face?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

What's up with the marks on Carlin's face?

That was when they were putting on the sensors and cap for her EEG or taking it off. Usually they do a cap fitting to see which size so it may be from that.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

That picture looks like their old duplex when she did the at home version of the test.

It is. 

Wow Carlin doesn't know how to say "rock paper scissors" what a weird and random sheltered didn't get exposed to regular people thing to come up.

Carlin has gotten very tan and/or has a spray on tan (I have no idea) but her skin now matches their leather couch and it makes me chuckle. Leather skin.

They did a Q and A and the questions are so...nothing. Is it me? I have never in my life wondered what some "celebrity" likes in ice cream flavors.

And neither of them are familiar with the term "holiday" meaning "vacation" and when asked where they'd want to go on "holiday" they interpreted it to mean a vacation during christmas (a holiday time of year vacation). 

Does exercise bring on regular epilepsy seizures?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

3 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

And neither of them are familiar with the term "holiday" meaning "vacation" and when asked where they'd want to go on "holiday" they interpreted it to mean a vacation during christmas (a holiday time of year vacation). 

That is not a commonly used term in the US, at least I am only familiar with it as something used in other English speaking countries.  Someone who doesn't read a lot or consume foreign media would probably make the same mistake.

3 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Pretty sure exercise and healthy eating are recommended for people with epilepsy as being in generally good health is supposed to improve control.  I am not a neurologist so can certainly be corrected by someone who knows more, though.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

That is not a commonly used term in the US, at least I am only familiar with it as something used in other English speaking countries.  Someone who doesn't read a lot or consume foreign media would probably make the same mistake.

That’s interesting. I’m in Canada and we use the word “vacation”. But if someone said “where are you going on holiday?”, I think most people would still know what they meant?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Keys said:

That’s interesting. I’m in Canada and we use the word “vacation”. But if someone said “where are you going on holiday?”, I think most people would still know what they meant?

It isn't something we would necessarily know in the SE United States. Vacation and holiday aren't synonymous to us. I know what it can mean, but I wouldn't automatically think that without context.  

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Did these two irritating posers get rid of their dog? She doesn't appear to have been used as a prop in their recent photo shoots. 

Apologies if this has been discussed already, I'm out of the loop.

1 hour ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Did these two irritating posers get rid of their dog? She doesn't appear to have been used as a prop in their recent photo shoots. 

Apologies if this has been discussed already, I'm out of the loop.

Saw the dog in this week's video at his parents' house. Hopefully I didn't watch long enough for it to count in their metrics. 

• Thank You 1

On 9/2/2023 at 10:00 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:
On 9/2/2023 at 6:03 PM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Pretty sure exercise and healthy eating are recommended for people with epilepsy as being in generally good health is supposed to improve control.  I am not a neurologist so can certainly be corrected by someone who knows more, though.

Not a neurologist, but a parent of a kid with epilepsy.  Different people have different seizure triggers, so to some extent it's just a lot of trial and error to find what works.  We have found that moderate exercise absolutely helps with seizure control, but if he over exerts himself that can trigger a seizure.  Being tired lowers your seizure threshold (that's why they deliberately sleep deprive you for an EEG-- more likely to record something during the test), but most seizure meds make you tired.  So it's a constant balancing act.

Re: diet, the classic ketogenic diet (which is incredibly restrictive and can only be done under medical supervision, so NOT what most people mean when they say they are doing keto) is used to treat epilepsy that isn't controlled well with medication.  But a higher fat, lower carb diet can help even if you don't do full keto.  My son had some success with a low glycemic index diet.  It didn't make him seizure free (he has a more severe seizure disorder), but it helped a lot.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 8

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic