IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 13: Living on SM Income

Coconut Flan

She actually already had an EGG, she had one at home last year. Since she didnt have an episode at the time the doctors told her it was pointless so i cant fault her for thinking the same it is going to happen if she has another one. 

• Upvote 2

For the Bates’ women, this hyper-reproduction culture is TOXIC. Let’s see what happens to Katie because at this point Mich., Erin, Alyssa, Josie and Carlin have all had negative health experiences where reproduction is concerned. And let’s face it, Tori’s baby ever year approach is not healthy either. WOMEN ARE MORE THAN INCUBATORS.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

For the Bates’ women, this hyper-reproduction culture is TOXIC. Let’s see what happens to Katie because at this point Mich., Erin, Alyssa, Josie and Carlin have all had negative health experiences where reproduction is concerned. And let’s face it, Tori’s baby ever year approach is not health either. WOMEN ARE MORE THAN INCUBATORS.

Tori also has the blood-clotting dissorder, she is just less public about it and i guess has been luckier so far with it.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, llucie said:

Tori also has the blood-clotting dissorder, she is just less public about it and i guess has been luckier so far with it.

I did not know this, but since she has small babies too, she likely is delivering early also. It all makes more sense. Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I did not know this, but since she has small babies too, she likely is delivering early also. It all makes more sense. Thanks for sharing!

They mentioned it in one of those live chats they used to do before an episode aired. If i am remembering it right someone asked how Tori pregnancy was doing and someone said she was doing well despite having to do the shots for the clotting dissorder. 

I cant imagine having to take shots daily and still keep getting pregnant. To be honest i am surprised she has not announced a new pregnancy yet, hopefully she is taking a rest now.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, llucie said:

She actually already had an EGG, she had one at home last year. Since she didnt have an episode at the time the doctors told her it was pointless so i cant fault her for thinking the same it is going to happen if she has another one. 

If I recall, her EEG was a home one that notoriously don't pinpoint issues. My doctor likened it to watching a pot of water that should be about to boil.

The one that includes a hospital stay would include monitoring but also simulating various conditions that could trigger an episode. One that I had in the office triggered one of my episodes.

I think she hears what she wants to hear instead of what she is actually being told. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

I think she hears what she wants to hear instead of what she is actually being told.

I hope Carlin gets very good medical opinions/testing before becoming pregnant again.

I also wonder whether they're not considering another pregnancy but are floating the idea because it attracts views.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I hope Carlin gets very good medical opinions/testing before becoming pregnant again.

I also wonder whether they're not considering another pregnancy but are floating the idea because it attracts views.

I think Carlin is going to have more babies if at all possible. That's her normal. She talks about having more kids A LOT while Evan looks uncomfortable right next to her. So I think she's serious

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 4

I think it is indoctrinated into her brain. It is the same as the robot Bible speak. She literally has been trained since birth to think and speak this way. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

I've been fighting a horrible cold so I've gotten bored enough to watch today's video.

I have regrets.

The boutique had it's "4th birthday" resulting in a n "adventure" in kroger (a grocery store) where they had to ask the bakery lady about cupcakes! Omg. Can you believe it! They got some out of the freezer in the back! INTENSE!

Then we watched the boutique crew organize clothes on coat hangers! 

Stone cold coat hangers!  Gangsta!

Did you know Roy G Biv meant the colors of the rainbow? [Tee hee giggle giggle]

Next we watched them play party games with Layla. PAR-TAY! 

Pouring water in cups with blind folds! INSANE! The loser has to drink the winner's water! [giggle giggle]

(I assume this was once a (alcohol) drinking game)

There was another "game" after this i think.... but i think i went into cringe dissociative state and blacked out.

Last we suffered through Evan recapping the party games while giggling insanely about how funny it was. (It was not.)

For some reason I had 3 rounds of ads during this video. Do any of you know:  as the content creator can you add more ads or is this youtube being nasty to me today?

I should have spent this time rewatching Alice Cooper. During my prolonged lay about the house being sick, I accidentally discovered youtube videos of the performance/concert of "Alice Cooper: Trashes the world" that I used to have on VHS as a young person. And wow, that bassist is still sexy. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

For some reason I had 3 rounds of ads during this video. Do any of you know:  as the content creator can you add more ads or is this youtube being nasty to me today?

No idea, but i recomend you to use an adblocker like ublock origin, its free and saves you from seeing any ads on youtube at all. It also saves you from giving money to any youtuber lol

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, llucie said:

No idea, but i recomend you to use an adblocker like ublock origin, its free and saves you from seeing any ads on youtube at all. It also saves you from giving money to any youtuber lol

Can't on my TV 

• I Agree 1

Did anyone else see the pics from today's Cash and Carry? It looked like a giant panic attack waiting yo happen. The venue was overstuffed with people and merch, but not necessarily people WITH merch. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

Did anyone else see the pics from today's Cash and Carry? It looked like a giant panic attack waiting yo happen. The venue was overstuffed with people and merch, but not necessarily people WITH merch. 

They seem to have a lot of returns/overstock to sell. It makes me wonder if they just aren't that good at ordering. I'm used to sample sales and the like, but this just seems excessive. 

I haven't seen the pics from today, but most of the past ones I've seen include "fans" there to meet them and fewer people actually shopping. It's hard to judge it accurately but I remember Evan shooting video at one event and he showed the line to get in but also showed people leaving empty handed. 

I will give them credit for finally buying racks instead of having everything in boxes.

• Upvote 2

With the constant births occurring in that family, I don't understand baby fever. The aunt gets to hold the baby and hand it back to mom when she is done. The aunt does not have to give up sleep. Giving up sleep to care for a newborn becomes more and more difficult as you age.

I don't understand risking your live and the fetus when you have a serious health condition. Two kids is a good sized family.

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

52 minutes ago, Ali said:

With the constant births occurring in that family, I don't understand baby fever. The aunt gets to hold the baby and hand it back to mom when she is done. The aunt does not have to give up sleep. Giving up sleep to care for a newborn becomes more and more difficult as you age.

I don't understand risking your live and the fetus when you have a serious health condition. Two kids is a good sized family.

This is such a hard topic because I want them to be able to have full body autonomy and control their own family size, yet at the same time, in the real world, one needs to play with the cards that they are dealt. Sadly, they seem to be members of a fertility cult that worships pregnancy and babies. How cruel is it that the creator gave all these women so many reproductive and health issues making their designated goal in life so difficult? 

Many couples outside of their cult get the side eye when announcing a 3rd or 4th pregnancy. For these women, it’s the exact opposite. All of their worth is seemingly tied up in a very, very elusive goal.

• Upvote 9

I personally don’t think baby fever is a good enough reason to have more kids. Michelle Dugar loved babies but once they were older, she handed them off to a sibling. The baby stage is very short. Every other life stage is longer than the baby stage. If you keep giving into your baby fever, you’ll end up with way too many that you can’t take care of.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I personally don’t think baby fever is a good enough reason to have more kids. Michelle Dugar loved babies but once they were older, she handed them off to a sibling. The baby stage is very short. Every other life stage is longer than the baby stage. If you keep giving into your baby fever, you’ll end up with way too many that you can’t take care of.

In terms of the baby stage being really short…that’s why I always tell expectant parents not to buy every gizmo and gadget marketed towards “babies”. Babies are not babies very long. I remember being shocked my 7 month old nephews were literally running around. They weren’t being worn, strolled or contained in any sort of device-

• Upvote 5

I feel like Carlin hinted at a slight awareness of how the high of having a baby disappears after a couple weeks. I can't remember the exact wording but she seemed to understand those moments are fleeting. 

• Upvote 5

I can never get passed the fact (at least in my mind) that having a lot of something does not make that item, person or experience more important or awe inspiring. Does having 10 or 19 kids make each child more special in the parents’ eyes than having 1 or 2 children? 

If every day was a weekend would you anticipate and enjoy weekends as much?

If you went to Europe every week, would you enjoy it as fully?

There is no way KJ or Michelle was in awe of each of those children as they were with many the first couple. 

These folks are the original been there, done that.

• Upvote 7

On Carlin's Instagram stories they are currently advertising an app where you can play slot machines. Very wholesome!

The #ad hastag is as small as it can possibly be and white on a white background.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 2

14 hours ago, marmalade said:

These people remind me of the Dowager Countess.

R (3).jpeg

Except without the wit. Which is the entire purpose of that character.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Paperplate said:

On Carlin's Instagram stories they are currently advertising an app where you can play slot machines. Very wholesome!

The #ad hastag is as small as it can possibly be and white on a white background.

That's just gross on so many levels. Barf!

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic