IGNORED

Harry and Meghan 15

samurai_sarah

11 hours ago, prayawaythefundie said:

They could save a lot of money if they stopped sueing everybody and they would have less security worries if they actually started to live that quiet life in sunny California some say they want.

They are fine. Everything they touch turns gold. Suits is already #3 on Netflix and It's only been on the platform for about a day! Her monthly royalty check is going to be VERY healthy from now on.

I doubt they really functionally have that much money. They have staff etc. I expect they're hemorrhaging money.

According to Harry Charles said he could afford to keep them without additional income. So who knows what $$$ is too much for Charles. 

They ought to have bought some investment property and stuff like that. In a few years whatever Hollywood liasons Meghan has will fade and she never was a big star. If I were them I'd have done ALL THE THINGS to make sure I got my full Spotify contract $ and renewed again .

They seem to be mind bogglingly foolish.

Today there's a headline that Meghan's producers interviewed  some of her Spotify interviews and maybe Meghan never even spoke to the people. It was just editing. What trash. What were you so busy with??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Today there's a headline that Meghan's producers interviewed  some of her Spotify interviews and maybe Meghan never even spoke to the people. It was just editing. What trash. What were you so busy with??

Do you really believe that silliness? Listen to the podcast--they are having a conversation. There's no way that was dubbed or edited in such a massive way.

God, what a mob mentality. Piling onto a woman that way, even making stuff up. 

12 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Meghan only interviewed her friends and the celebrities.  Any of the experts or non-celebrities were interviewed by the producers.  One the interviewees even thanked one of the producers after the podcast aired for great interview. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, TN-peach said:

Meghan only interviewed her friends and the celebrities.  Any of the experts or non-celebrities were interviewed by the producers.  One the interviewees even thanked one of the producers after the podcast aired for great interview. 

Nonetheless, her podcast has won many awards and is up for an Emmy!

On 6/17/2023 at 12:49 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Apparently Spotify’s head of podcasts said on his own podcast “The fucking grifters. That’s the podcast we should have launched with them.”

He sure did. From CNN:  "Spotify executive and popular podcaster Bill Simmons has hit out at Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, labeling them “grifters,” after their multi-year partnership with Spotify ended on Friday.

“I wish I had been involved in the ‘Meghan and Harry leave Spotify’ negotiation,” Simmons said on his self-titled podcast Friday.

‘The F**king Grifters.’ That’s the podcast we should have launched with them. I have got to get drunk one night and tell the story of the Zoom I had with Harry to try and help him with a podcast idea. It’s one of my best stories … F**k them. The grifters.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/19/media/prince-harry-meghan-spotify-bill-simmons-intl-scli/index.html

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

He sure did. From CNN:  "Spotify executive and popular podcaster Bill Simmons has hit out at Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, labeling them “grifters,” after their multi-year partnership with Spotify ended on Friday.

“I wish I had been involved in the ‘Meghan and Harry leave Spotify’ negotiation,” Simmons said on his self-titled podcast Friday.

‘The F**king Grifters.’ That’s the podcast we should have launched with them. I have got to get drunk one night and tell the story of the Zoom I had with Harry to try and help him with a podcast idea. It’s one of my best stories … F**k them. The grifters.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/19/media/prince-harry-meghan-spotify-bill-simmons-intl-scli/index.html

With all the evil in the world, you gotta wonder about the hatred towards this couple. It's like an emotional lynching. 

• Upvote 1

If I were ever to adopt another dog, I’d probably name it Bill Simmons.  :) 

Does anybody listen to “Mystical Fortunes,” by the tarot reader from Canada on YouTube? Bear with me - I’m not a tarot guy but she makes a case for the idea that “Archie and Lili” are not H&M’s children. 

It soothes me, this idea that children of friends play the parts. H&M seem spectacularly unsuited to raising children. 

That’s all.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 3

With these two whack a moles as parents and guides I fear A&L won’t have the easiest road In life even with all the money and luxuries they have. 

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

With these two whack a moles as parents and guides I fear A&L won’t have the easiest road In life even with all the money and luxuries they have. 

How kind you are to worry about those two kids.

I think the hate directed at this young family is the biggest stress and will have the greatest negative impact on the kids.

I know it's hard to give up the fun, but if you truly care about the Sussex children, I'd leave their parents alone. Who knows what they'll read in 10 years, and what impact it will have on them.

• Upvote 1

My soft side is actually sorry. It must be hard to try to launch yourself and be met with so much ridicule and criticism CONSTANTLY. And I have no excuse or sympathies for people talking shit about the children. They don’t deserve to be dragged into whatever people think. No one cares if anyone is sorry for them or whatever. Those children deserve not to be mentioned by strangers. (disclaimer - I am definitely not without fault here so pls nobody should feel that’s a slap on their hand.)

But then - those two are their own worst enemy and I can’t conceal my Schadenfreude. How can you f**k up all those opportunities? Let’s see what award they will get presented in the next  4 weeks to gloss over this.

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

18 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Nonetheless, her podcast has won many awards and is up for an Emmy!

No it’s not. Emmy nominations won’t be announced until July 12th. Also, here’s the list of categories. There isn’t a category for podcast. That’s more likely at the Grammys. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

They now have to console themselves with being handed obscure participation awards. How far the “mighty” have fallen from ancient ceremony and honoring the truly great and good of this world with earned awards. 

• Upvote 1

They did it to themselves.  They were handed so many things on a gilded platter and except for gossiping about the BRF, they have fallen flat.  So except for copying Meghan's family of birth (gossip and bad mouthing), what do they have?  

https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/harry-meghan-brand-spotify-south-park/

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

No matter how ambitious or fancy title or aspirations  she may or may not have In the end in Hollywood, high influence, power player  Etc circles she is just a game show and then C list former cable TV actress in an ensemble drama. These elite companies/brands aren’t going to cater to her because she had no real clout or pull to begin with and getting a worse rep all the time.Also If they really wanted a “Royal” face  their are any number of young stunning very stylish minor Noble ladies or Princesses in name only who would probably jump at he chance. Just saying. 

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Does anybody listen to “Mystical Fortunes,” by the tarot reader from Canada on YouTube? Bear with me - I’m not a tarot guy but she makes a case for the idea that “Archie and Lili” are not H&M’s children. 

It soothes me, this idea that children of friends play the parts. H&M seem spectacularly unsuited to raising children. 

That’s all.  

People who look for conspiracy theories and worse, believe them, are so embarrassing. The fact that you think she even "makes a case" for the idea of Archie and Lilibet not being their children just gives me so much second hand embarrassment. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Archie and Lil look very much  like  Eugenie’s  boy August. They are definitely Harry’s children :) 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

32 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Archie and Lil look very much  like  Eugenie’s  boy August. They are definitely Harry’s children :) 

Yes, but the fact there is even a discussion going on about this is ridiculous.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Most definitely! There is more than enough real things to criticize them for without such outlandish accusations. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

They're high enough on the succession list that you'd think the BRF would notice if they don't exist.

• Haha 11

I’m glad to give you all some comic relief, even if it’s on the darker side. I’m not familiar with recent photos of the kids; just from when Lili is a wee baby. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

That’s all.  

I get what you're saying. These two or so preoccupied with publicity, brand and image that it's likely not a healthy environment for children. But the whole "the kids aren't real"/"fake pregnancy" nonsense is so unnecessary and potentially harmful in the long term to these kids. And they would not be in the line of succession if their grandparent, aunts, uncles (including grands) and the British parliament did not have adequate proof of their existence. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, louisa05 said:

I get what you're saying. These two or so preoccupied with publicity, brand and image that it's likely not a healthy environment for children. But the whole "the kids aren't real"/"fake pregnancy" nonsense is so unnecessary and potentially harmful in the long term to these kids. And they would not be in the line of succession if their grandparent, aunts, uncles (including grands) and the British parliament did not have adequate proof of their existence. 

They don't care about the kids. They just don't want them in the LOS. That's the whole basis of the surrogacy rumors, and the "fake kids" rumors. 

No one cares what Archie and Lilli will think in 8-10 years when they read this stuff. And of course, they will.

I hope by then the world will be embarrassed about how they piled on to a woman who really has done nothing terrible. I wonder what the haters are hoping to accomplish? Driving her to suicide? Breaking up the marriage? 

I can't understand why people would hope for a divorce, or bankruptcy or failure in a couple they don't know, who have never harmed them. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic