IGNORED

Harry and Meghan 15

samurai_sarah

42 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

They’ve made mental health their topic, the best thing they can do is stay on that. I can’t think of anything else to follow up with, unfortunately. 

I don't think they have a thing to worry about. They could talk about their last night's dinner and people would tune in.

The media spends more time talking about them than they talk about the King and Queen. There are far, far more articles about Meghan and Harry than there ever are about all the other royals, combined. 

They remain incredibly relevant, which will mean they have a high box office/market value, no matter what they talk about.

H should stay in the Invictus/Sentebale lane. And I thought M’s venture into female empowerment could have been good. The SMART works thing, the Hubb support, the podcast all would tie in nicely. And I think her stunt with UN too. Mental health is tricky because they, especially H don’t seem to have the best MH or any resilience. Not exactly the people you would trust in terms of successfully getting help. But the other topics have a connection to their experiences and in a positive way.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

H and M have absolutely no relevance to my life. If they ever had a number 1 podcast, it was because lots of people tuned in to see what dirt they might dish about the BRF. 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

H and M have absolutely no relevance to my life. If they ever had a number 1 podcast, it was because lots of people tuned in to see what dirt they might dish about the BRF. 

Let me alleviate your doubt. Here's some proof.

download.png.87b0a92dc482121cbb56dbc3ef716397.png

A #1 award winning podcast! 

And the hottest Hollywood agent to represent them. 

7 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

And I think her stunt with UN too. Mental health is tricky because they, especially H don’t seem to have the best MH or any resilience. Not exactly the people you would trust in terms of successfully getting help.

He did two tours of combat duty. That's resilience at it's best.

I'm guessing you have also done two tours with the Taliban? Those are the only people who can judge Harry's "resilience." Not civilians who've never risked their lives.

Take a trip to a VA hospital if you want to see vets who struggle after combat. They struggle with rages, alcoholism, inability to work, flashbacks, isolation, major depression. Harry is heads and tails more functional. He's a success story, actually!

Edited by Jackie3

4 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

The dirt has been marketable but I don't know how much more of it can be dangled before most get bored or annoyed.  Also, new RF tidbits may be very hard to come by. 

I guess time will tell whether their remaining wisdom and insights will be saleable enough for them to continue to afford Montecito.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

The dirt has been marketable but I don't know how much more of it can be dangled before most get bored or annoyed.  Also, new RF tidbits may be very hard to come by. 

It's so strange the way the media covers them every day, given how irrelevant they are. So weird that Meghan was the most searched member of the BRF on google. So strange how this is the most active of the royal threads!

lotsviews.png.71e23a9834b9d78e1913723f961f1eec.png

Harry and Meghan are on their 15 thread, with 29,000 view! Nobody else even comes close. Andrew is only on his second!  Sex pests just don't make people mad, I guess.

But, sure, nobody cares about Meghan and Harry.

Edited by Jackie3

The BRF aren’t taking the bait, answering back or trying to refute anything so no more ammunition real or imagined for the Sussex dong and pony complaint show. His family just blithely  going about their lives and Royal business And letting H&M make themselves look bad/ridiculous/Shady all on their own is the perfect response. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tabitha2 said:

The BRF aren’t taking the bait, answering back or trying to refute anything so no more ammunition real or imagined for the Sussex dong and pony complaint show. His family just blithely  going about their lives and Royal business And letting H&M make themselves look bad/ridiculous/Shady all on their own is the perfect response. 

Was that supposed to be "dog and pony" vs. "dong and pony"?

I think "dong" works really well in there, though.

• Haha 13

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Was that supposed to be "dog and pony" vs. "dong and pony"?

I think "dong" works really well in there, though.

Yes. I mistyped but it was just so fitting I left that way :)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

H&M have spent more time out of the BRF as a married couple than in it. They’ve run out of royal stories and unfortunately for them, that seemed to be their main draw. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, viii said:

H&M have spent more time out of the BRF as a married couple than in it. They’ve run out of royal stories and unfortunately for them, that seemed to be their main draw. 

It's odd that they are still the constant focus of attention by the British media. Angela Levin and Dan Wootton (royal commentators) were just talking about them yesterday!

They get far more attention than Charles and Camilla, despite the dearth of "royal stories."

Remember, when you hope the Sussex's are poor, bankrupt or jobless, you are wishing bad things on little Lillibet. Here she is out with her daddy watching a parade yesterday. 

I just love her cute red pigtails!

I can't imagine wishing suffering on a 2-year old.

NYPICHPDPICT000013634597.thumb.webp.c85bb8f55914a81625b76a90e68c825b.webp

There’s a difference between hoping the Sussexes make a living that doesn’t come at the cost of dishing dirt on the Royal Family and wishing bad things on their children. There are a lot of things that H&M could do to earn money that have nothing to do with capitalizing on talking about the Royal Family. 

I personally don’t understand why H seems to have largely cut ties with the Invictus Games. He genuinely seemed to enjoy it and making connections with the other former service members. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

There’s a difference between hoping the Sussexes make a living that doesn’t come at the cost of dishing dirt on the Royal Family and wishing bad things on their children.

The whole world dishes on the royal family. The media, relatives, former servants, royal "experts". Why is Harry not allowed the same right?

Why does the royal family need such special protection, anyway? What have they done that needs hiding? And why should they get to hide these secrets?

Of course, wishing bankruptcy for the Sussex means wishing bad things for Lillibet. Wishing unpopularity for the Sussexes means wishing bad things for Lillibet. Wishing rejection for the Sussexes means wishing bad things for Lillibet. You are fooling yourself if you think kids are immune these things in some way. 

If you want good things for Lillibet, then you'd wish health, prosperity and happiness for her parents. I don't' see that happening. much here.

Edited by Jackie3

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Who is "they"?

Everyone in the Invictus Games (participants, judges, administrators, staff) all feel the same way about Spare?

I'm sure military veterans are very surprised to learn that people are killed in war. They probably didn't know that. Why did Harry have to reveal that secret info?

I mention  this not as Royal sugar or Sussex disliker but objectively I will absolutely say I have never encountered  a normal Royal follower  online who admires W&K , the Royals, or the Monarchy speak ill of the S children much less wish them bad or harm  No matter how they feel about the their parents.  The stupid fake baby, stand in children nonsense gets shut down and laughed at. More like Royal fans feel sorry for the kids having parents like M&H:) what the nasty trash rags and racist weirdo trolls say is not worth shit. 

I have on the other hand  seen the Windsor children called ill mannered, mean looking, spoiled ,made fun of, Etc.and generally compared unfavorably to the darling, cute, “normal” much happier Archie and  Lilibet. Because rabid Sussex Squad members are frankly scary and bizarre. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

13 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I mention  this not as Royal sugar or Sussex disliker but objectively I will absolutely say I have never encountered  a normal Royal follower  online who admires W&K , the Royals, or the Monarchy speak ill of the S children much less wish them bad or harm  No matter how they feel about the their parents.  The stupid fake baby, stand in children nonsense gets shut down and laughed at. More like Royal fans feel sorry for the kids having parents like M&H:) what the nasty trash rags and racist weirdo trolls say is not worth shit. 

Royalists are saying the fake baby stuff. Who else would be saying it? It's ardent royalists who hate the "insult" to the Crown.

Some of the extremists say stuff like this (from today's Sky News).

Christopher Gibbons, 38, and Tyrone Patten-Walsh, 34, both face jail after being found guilty of encouraging acts of terrorism on Friday, following a trial at Kingston Crown Court.

Gibbons described Archie as an "abomination that should be put down" in the podcast, which the pair used to voice their hatred of mixed race marriages.

Royalists come in all shapes and sizes.

Similarly, all members of the "Sussex Squad" are not the same. Perhaps some are rude enough to attack kids, but I haven't seen it. I know that on this site, I've called them "attractive" and commented on Louis in particular as being cute. I've also said that George seems uncomfortable with crowds, and anxious in public. All three kids seem overwhwlmed by the crowds and paps. I've worried that George would be bullied because of his silly Coronation outfit. These are not insults, unless we're supposed the pretend the children are constantly happy.

So, no, I"m sorry, but royalist are not all good, respectful people. Fans of the Sussex' are not all evil. That black and white thinking doesn't work in real life.

That quote from the neo nazi podcaster is abhorrent. And royalists say MM never faced any racism. 

It does not follow that the professional success or lack thereof has anything to do with the children's welfare.  There are tons of children in the world whose parents don't have multimillion megadeals with anyone and the kids are still doing fine. As well as children whose parents are rich superstars and the children are still suffering. 

Harry and Meghan's mental health, parenting skills and fatherly/motherly are hopefully not dependent on how many megamillions they're making.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Check out royaldish then. They always got plenty of nasty things to say about H&M and their children. 

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

It does not follow that the professional success or lack thereof has anything to do with the children's welfare.  There are tons of children in the world whose parents don't have multimillion megadeals with anyone and the kids are still doing fine. As well as children whose parents are rich superstars and the children are still suffering. 

Harry and Meghan's mental health, parenting skills and fatherly/motherly are hopefully not dependent on how many megamillions they're making.

Let's see. . .

One young mother is constantly attacked by the media. Her looks, her kids, her relationship with her husband, the security of her job are all attacked daily. Even when she is silent for months, she is on the front page daily, far more than other celebrities. Some crazies threaten her life.

A second young mother doesn't experience any of this.

Whose kids are better off?

Oh, there absolutely are despicable royalists on social media! On this board 90% of the ugliness is coming from one person who is not just any Sussex fan but a delusional one. However that is not necessarily representative of the broader fan sphere.

Edited by prayawaythefundie
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, prayawaythefundie said:

Oh, there absolutely are despicable royalists on social media! On this board 90% of the ugliness is coming from one person who is not just any Sussex fan but a delusional one. However that is not necessarily representative of the broader fan sphere.

Yeah I don't get the slavish devotion to that couple.

• I Agree 1
  • Love 1

OK, I made it across LA once again so I'm here for a week.

New thread: 

Further and future posts referencing the current or future trolls will likely end up here.  Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

58 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

OK, I made it across LA once again so I'm here for a week.

New thread: 

Further and future posts referencing the current or future trolls will likely end up here.  Thank you.

I have posted there.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic