IGNORED

Bates 32: More Weddings, More Babies

Coconut Flan

14 hours ago, HereticHick said:

oh goodness, I forgot about her too--I thought Ellie was the youngest girl. Well then, I don't think we'll have a babysitting shortage after all in Bates land, Even if Ellie & Addallee marry at 19-20, poor Ellie will be available to babysit for a couple more years after that, And then various Bates granddaughters will be age 13-14 and old enough to be shipped off take care of their dozens of little cousins.

Ah, the Bates Circle of Life!!

What a lifecycle! Be taken care of by a sistermom, become a sistermom, produce babies and bring in a sistermom. 

I've just had a look at the same thing for the duggars. They seem to have more streaks. The youngest duggars are all girls. Josie is almost 14? And then the first grandchildren are mainly boys apart from Mackenzie who is the same age as Josie and Meredith who is 8. Then there is a massive girl streak starting with Felicity, so they'll have nieces galore to help. But it will be heavy duty for Meredith for a while.

• Upvote 6

My mom comes from a big family and there is definitely a cycle. The older kids helped raise the ougner ones, then the younger kids helped the older kids when they became parents (I had several teenage aunts and uncles when I was born) and then by the time the younger siblings have kids, the oldest nieces/nephews can help out. I was dispatched to help my aunts with their kids, also my oldest cousins wHen they had their first kids (I am in the middle grandkid wise). 

big families rely on a pyramid scheme of help. No wonder fundies love MLMs so muchl

• Upvote 13

It looks like Warden is courting/dating. Taylor Maples. She's from the panhandle in FL and looks to be a photographer like Lydia per her Facebook page.. Here is her Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/taylormaplesmedia?fbclid=IwAR1OJnNqJ-PH6RCiUQUKmTKTWZGp_PlJqSxHZ9ijecCkqXWS_I9mKOe_Qho Warden is following a few of her family members on IG and that is how someone from the Bates Reddit found her and Warden spending Thanksgiving together with her family in a reel.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 16-13-05 Warden Bates (@wardenjbates) • Instagram photos and videos.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

Don't know how to post it, but it would be fun to compare Warden+Taylor picture with Erin+Chad courtship picture. Very similar couples, but so different vibes. From the entitled ackward überfundie to the absolute average naturalness.

• Upvote 6

Warden’s new girlfriend follows Ron DeSantis, Tucker Carlson, Candace Cameron Bure and Kirk Cameron (plus all of the Bates family members) on IG. Seems like Bates girlfriend material.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

35 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Warden’s new girlfriend follows Ron DeSantis, Tucker Carlson, Candace Cameron Bure and Kirk Cameron (plus all of the Bates family members) on IG. Seems like Bates girlfriend material.

Yup. Long-haired Home schooled girl now a self-proclaimed photographer. Straight out of Bates Females Central casting.

From her mom's Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czzg0prpKPy/?img_index=4

• Upvote 18

I’m sure they will kiss before marriage and dresses completely mainstream. Because that’s what the Bateses boys like. I would actually be shocked if any of them wanted to have a no touch courtship with a girl in long skirts and modesty undershirts. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure they will kiss before marriage and dresses completely mainstream. Because that’s what the Bateses boys like. I would actually be shocked if any of them wanted to have a no touch courtship with a girl in long skirts and modesty undershirts. 

Mom ran this boutique in Bonifay FL until it shut down in September: https://www.facebook.com/threereasonsboutiquellc 

Dad Willy  is a sheriff's Deputy and also works as a surveyor.

The daughters also run a cleaning service: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=847146203559415&set=a.173631774244198 

Her 2 sisters have both attended the local community college.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since he's probably spending a lot of time with her in Florida like Jackson did with Emerson, I am sure they have already kissed.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, marmalade said:

What is Warden doing for employment? Part time construction? 

He was working for Trace in construction, but since he's probably down in FL a lot more now, he could be working down there. I am assuming he has cult connections for employment in the panhandle. I don't know how else he would have met this girl if he hadn't known people in that area.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4

On 12/2/2023 at 9:07 PM, Keys said:

Have the Bates posted anything about the devastation going on in Gaza? Any “Medicorps is being deployed” posts??

I suspect that the borders are too tightly controlled for half-assed groups like Medicorps to get in.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Also the rate at which humanitarian workers are being killed is extremely high. I don't see the Medicorps boys actually putting themselves in peril. They prefer to swan in after the danger is passed.

(Although possibly one went to Ukraine? But my point still stands.)

• Upvote 12

21 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I suspect that the borders are too tightly controlled for half-assed groups like Medicorps to get in.

Thank God.

• Upvote 5

So on Instagram this morning, Warden posted a picture with a woman named Taylor Maples.  They're together. Anyone know anything about her? Or anyone do a deep dive? LOL

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

So on Instagram this morning, Warden posted a picture with a woman named Taylor Maples.  They're together. Anyone know anything about her? Or anyone do a deep dive? LOL

You're a little late to the party... go a few posts above

• Upvote 3

On 12/2/2023 at 6:00 PM, dawn9476 said:

He was working for Trace in construction, but since he's probably down in FL a lot more now, he could be working down there. I am assuming he has cult connections for employment in the panhandle. I don't know how else he would have met this girl if he hadn't known people in that area.

Goodness. They really do check all the boxes. Homeschooled. Photographer, which they seem to find a respectable profession for women pre-wedding.. Mom ran a boutique (like his sisters.)  Dad is a sheriff's deputy (like his brothers).  In Florida, which seems to be one of the states they like because Alyssa, Erin, and Jackson are all there. If he used to work for Trace, he can probably transfer that over to work with Jackson. They're going to have a little Bates contingency going in Florida.  Jackson. Erin. Alyssa. and now Warden. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Goodness. They really do check all the boxes. Homeschooled. Photographer, which they seem to find a respectable profession for women pre-wedding.. Mom ran a boutique (like his sisters.)  Dad is a sheriff's deputy (like his brothers).  In Florida, which seems to be one of the states they like because Alyssa, Erin, and Jackson are all there. If he used to work for Trace, he can probably transfer that over to work with Jackson. They're going to have a little Bates contingency going in Florida.  Jackson. Erin. Alyssa. and now Warden. 

It is sad that they all seem to have the exact same life. The only brother who married someone slightly outside the box is Lawson. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

13 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Do we know that Warden plans,to move to FL? If Taylor is in the Panhandle, they're nowhere near the other Bateses who are more in central FL. 

• Upvote 3

On 12/6/2023 at 11:14 PM, marmalade said:

Do we know that Warden plans,to move to FL? If Taylor is in the Panhandle, they're nowhere near the other Bateses who are more in central FL. 

No we don't. You're right. She could come to Tennessee.  I suppose Bobby did for Tori. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic