IGNORED

Bates 32: More Weddings, More Babies

Coconut Flan

A woman I barely knew came up to my six months pregnant belly and put both of her hands flat  on my tummy, I reached out and bopped both of her nipples. 

I don’t remember deciding to do it, I just reacted. 

She was so offended, and I didn’t care. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 24
  • Love 10

10 hours ago, Bassett Lady said:

A woman I barely knew came up to my six months pregnant belly and put both of her hands flat  on my tummy, I reached out and bopped both of her nipples. 

I don’t remember deciding to do it, I just reacted. 

She was so offended, and I didn’t care. 

I love you.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

I love you.

I love you, too. 

I love this place, where I can be me and at least one other person totally gets it. 

My husband thought it was hilarious. He gets me and that is a huge part of why we are so happy. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 15

18 minutes ago, Bassett Lady said:

I love you, too. 

I love this place, where I can be me and at least one other person totally gets it. 

My husband thought it was hilarious. He gets me and that is a huge part of why we are so happy. 

It's a great place!

I've never done anything as perfect as your nipple-bopping. The closest I got was when a snotty acquaintance asked me if I'd ever had an unexpressed thought and I replied, "I'm having one right now."

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
  • Love 2

On 10/15/2023 at 3:07 AM, Cupcake79 said:

Were none of the Duggars at this wedding?

Jason was a groomsman. James and Jeremiah were in Lawson’s video from the bachelor party.

For no good reason, every time I see shots inside the Bateseseseses house, I feel like it's really cold in there. Maybe I'm confusing physical and emotional temperature. Maybe it's just because I feel chilly if it's below 80, even indoors.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jason was a groomsman. James and Jeremiah were in Lawson’s video from the bachelor party.

and we saw Josiah in Carlin's video from the wedding. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2023 at 8:37 AM, Kiki03910 said:

For no good reason, every time I see shots inside the Bateseseseses house, I feel like it's really cold in there. Maybe I'm confusing physical and emotional temperature. Maybe it's just because I feel chilly if it's below 80, even indoors.

I get that feeling too because of all the tile floors and open spaces

• Upvote 3

On 10/27/2023 at 5:37 AM, Kiki03910 said:

I have a feeling it is the same temp inside as outside (cold in the winter and hot in the summer). The original boys' bedroom was in the attic and there was no ventilation or HVAC. I doubt the TLC/Duggar renovations improved things that much other than stuff you can see. Add in the door being open 4,002 times a day, I have a feeling it is miserable there. 

• Upvote 5

So Kelly is visiting with Jason Duggar, Lydia and Trace and someone named Emma Langdon. Do we know who that is?  Lydia and several other Bates follow her. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

So Kelly is visiting with Jason Duggar, Lydia and Trace and someone named Emma Langdon. Do we know who that is?  Lydia and several other Bates follow her. 

They were talking about her over in the Duggar threads recently. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gobucks said:

They were talking about her over in the Duggar threads recently. 

Is the thinking she's with Jason? 

Claire and Emma Langdon are sisters from Connecticut that are attending Crown. (Claire has graduated.) They are (were) both homeschool tutors for the youngest Bates kids. I thought the speculation was that Claire was seeing Jason, but maybe it’s Emma. Over the summer, Kelly and Michelle D. were both up in Connecticut visiting the Langdons.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

They’ve been speculated as courting before. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They’ve been speculated as courting before. 

Not with Emma. All the attention was on Claire. 

I am surprised to see him with a langdon again after all his Moopy Insta stuff I assumed heart pieces were taken 

• I Agree 4

16 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Not with Emma. All the attention was on Claire. 

I wonder if he hung out with both and we just assumed it was Claire he was interested in. 

Or he's pulling a Nathan - wasn't that the drama with Esther's sister around her wedding?  That she had had a thing with Nathan and now her sister was marrying him?

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if he hung out with both and we just assumed it was Claire he was interested in. 

He was always seen with Claire. But it's been a minute since they've been seen together. Now he's with Emma. Something's up, for sure.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been thinking about the roles of sistermoms & niecemoms in Bates land, & how often a teen Bates daughter is dispatched to "visit" and babysit. Ellie is the youngest Bates daughter, right, and she's 16?  And Allie is the oldest Bates granddaughter and she's 8?

I've been thinking that if Ellie starts courting in 2-3 years, and marries young, they will have a bit of a shortage in the babysitting department-- 11 or 12 year old Allie won't really be old enough to fly by herself to go babysittingcations. If 17-year old Addallee (or however the heck you spell her name) also marries in 2-3 years, there won't be anyone (except Michaela) to dispatch to help out.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I've been thinking about the roles of sistermoms & niecemoms in Bates land, & how often a teen Bates daughter is dispatched to "visit" and babysit. Ellie is the youngest Bates daughter, right, and she's 16?  And Allie is the oldest Bates granddaughter and she's 8?

I've been thinking that if Ellie starts courting in 2-3 years, and marries young, they will have a bit of a shortage in the babysitting department-- 11 or 12 year old Allie won't really be old enough to fly by herself to go babysittingcations. If 17-year old Addallee (or however the heck you spell her name) also marries in 2-3 years, there won't be anyone (except Michaela) to dispatch to help out.

Poor forgotten Callie. She’s 14. Tiffany seems to have taken a special interest in her.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

Poor forgotten Callie. She’s 14. Tiffany seems to have taken a special interest in her.

oh goodness, I forgot about her too--I thought Ellie was the youngest girl. Well then, I don't think we'll have a babysitting shortage after all in Bates land, Even if Ellie & Addallee marry at 19-20, poor Ellie will be available to babysit for a couple more years after that, And then various Bates granddaughters will be age 13-14 and old enough to be shipped off take care of their dozens of little cousins.

Ah, the Bates Circle of Life!!

• Upvote 1

I think it’s easier to forget Callie because she was bornnafter the biggest gap in pregnancies due to miscarriages. And she’s closer in age to her 2 little brothers than her 2 big sisters. 

• Upvote 3

Jumping in to wish everyone in the US a very happy Thanksgiving. I try to make time to be extra aware of all the things I have to be grateful for (I also donate to the American Indian College Fund).

Thank you guys, all around the world, for being a source of sanity, wisdom, and humor. I see you. You are appreciated. Wish I could share my chocolate habanero pie with you!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic