IGNORED

Josh and Anna 57: Singing the I'm Stuck in the SHU Blues

Coconut Flan

OMFG. How stupid is this man? How ingrained is his "whites are the only people who can do anything" stance? Perhaps all people who believe as he does should be reincarnated as POC, just to see what really goes on!

• Upvote 9

Yet one more way in which Pa Keller is an awful human being. The worst part of this is that he still visits inmates who are overwhelmingly POC! Someone from the DoJ needs to ban him from contact with prisoners. Unfortunately I have no hope FL will do the right thing for once. 

• Upvote 13

On 6/29/2023 at 4:26 AM, neuroticcat said:

Well this is a disgusting clip circulating from Pa Keller.

He says the “Blacks” (enslaved people) from 150-years ago “humbled themselves & repented.”

(Of what he doesn’t say).

But God then acted via white presidents to end slavery? Plus he talks about kind good plantation owners. His whole point seems to be anti-civil rights protests. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuCzFGYpt1a/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I saw that video too. I don't know if Pa Keller was home schooled or what, but I hope everyone that tried to teach him American history is not alive to see how much they failed. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Supposedly The Sun is way behind.  Anna allegedly hasn't been living in the warehouse since the CPS/Jana incident.  James I think is the current apparent warehouse resident.  It was in some of his since deleted videos. 

The real rumor is that Anna and JB had a massive blow up and she's no longer welcome to live on the compound/in the big house.  Where is she going to live and is JB going to continue paying the bills?  Anna is reported/rumored to still want to move to Texas.

Of course, it could all be made up and she did what she's done before and taken the kids to see Priscilla and David for Faith's VBS.  

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 7

If I were Jim Bob I’d keep Anna close because she could really expose the Duggar secrets. Of course if I was Jim Bob the point would be moot because I’d never have gotten into that mess in the first place. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

Anna has no way of earning enough to keep her and the children in the way they are used to unless she has a book or other tell all deal. David Waller can’t afford to keep them on his pastor’s salary and her family has no money except for one sister, and I don’t see her supporting them all for the next decade or so.
Anna still believes in Josh and her marriage, so I can’t see her doing an expose of the Duggars, so it’s either a JB approved ‘why I’m standing by my man’ interview, or he has agreed to fund a move to Texas. Given the unwelcome publicity with Anna’s father, I expect JB will agree to fund a modest home and living expenses to put some distance between them.

• Upvote 14

19 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Anna has no way of earning enough to keep her and the children in the way they are used to unless she has a book or other tell all deal. David Waller can’t afford to keep them on his pastor’s salary and her family has no money except for one sister, and I don’t see her supporting them all for the next decade or so.
Anna still believes in Josh and her marriage, so I can’t see her doing an expose of the Duggars, so it’s either a JB approved ‘why I’m standing by my man’ interview, or he has agreed to fund a move to Texas. Given the unwelcome publicity with Anna’s father, I expect JB will agree to fund a modest home and living expenses to put some distance between them.

If Anna and the Ms move to Texas I wonder who their proxy headship will be.  Pecan?  Justin?

• Upvote 4

On 6/29/2023 at 3:13 PM, Four is Enough said:

OMFG. How stupid is this man? How ingrained is his "whites are the only people who can do anything" stance? Perhaps all people who believe as he does should be reincarnated as POC, just to see what really goes on!

The wisdom booklets literally say that God gave white people dominion over POC because POC can’t control their lusts. That’s why their counties are shithole counties today, not because of like, colonialism/racial capitalism. 

I'm sure this is Pa Keller being relatively restrained. 

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 15
  • WTF 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If Anna and the Ms move to Texas I wonder who their proxy headship will be.  Pecan?  Justin?

I wonder if Anna would be encouraged to move to Texas & leave the Ms in the big house.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Idlewild said:

All I can think is poor Mackenzie ( can’t remember the spelling ). Definitely old enough to have some knowledge of exactly how horrifying her Dads crimes are, Dad -who she likely loves anyway-  gone, Mom a wreck. A bunch of little siblings who need care. I’m betting super parentified and Mom’s  emotional support . And she’s always been so close to the younger Duggar girls. If there is a fallout and they go off to live in Texas with Pricilla and her horde of little kids — all I see is endless physical and emotional labor and no friends her age. 

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 7
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, sndral said:

I wonder if Anna would be encouraged to move to Texas & leave the Ms in the big house.

In JB’s mind, im sure Anna not being tied down with many little would give her too much freedom. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

In JB’s mind, im sure Anna not being tied down with many little would give her too much freedom. 

I wonder if Anna has been stuck in the anger stage of grief. It sounds like she is still ragey and nursing grievances about the family not supporting Josh enough. I think it is probably easier to be mad than confront the truth Josh has and has had for years very serious problems.

So everybody else, including JB&M, have gone on with their lives and it has become increasingly uncomfortable for them to walk on eggshells around someone who is still so mad at them. A change of venue would be good for Anna, as well as a reality pill (if there was such a thing) and about 1,000 hours of therapy. Like Josh, she won't get better without goals to get better, but for now she believes everything is caused by somebody else.

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, Cults-r-us said:

I wonder if Anna has been stuck in the anger stage of grief. It sounds like she is still ragey and nursing grievances about the family not supporting Josh enough. I think it is probably easier to be mad than confront the truth Josh has and has had for years very serious problems.

It probably doesn't help that the whole federal appeal process takes so long to play out. Right now, she can tell herself that Josh will win his appeal and be vindicated. I suppose when that fails, she will be sure that he should receive a presidential pardon and be released. If everyone else around her has moved on and accepted that Josh is behind bars for the next decade, it would be very hard for Joshy girl when these people are her main social contact. (I was about to write main emotional support, but I doubt anyone gives here any decent emotional support.) 

The corrupt religious practice she was raised in taught her that all a (white male) sex offender has to do is repent, and everyone around him (including the society in which he lives) is required to forgive his transgression. I can see how Anna must have so much rage that this is not playing out the way she was raised to believe. 

• Upvote 14

18 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Supposedly The Sun is way behind.  Anna allegedly hasn't been living in the warehouse since the CPS/Jana incident.  James I think is the current apparent warehouse resident.  It was in some of his since deleted videos. 

The real rumor is that Anna and JB had a massive blow up and she's no longer welcome to live on the compound/in the big house.  Where is she going to live and is JB going to continue paying the bills?  Anna is reported/rumored to still want to move to Texas.

Of course, it could all be made up and she did what she's done before and taken the kids to see Priscilla and David for Faith's VBS.  

What? Jana’s cps thing was aaaages ago now, where have Anna and the Ms been living all this time? In the big house?

I doubt JB has kicked her out. He’s an idiot but he’s not THAT much of an idiot, he knows a desperate woman with nowhere to go and no way to feed her children will do whatever it takes to not wind up destitute. One visit to Jill or Amy for support and there might be a SHP season 2..

• Upvote 5

It's The Sun.  They are hit and miss on what they get right.  They did have a photographer attend the recent funeral so that info can be confirmed.  They are all over the place on Anna.   

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I won’t believe Anna’s “kicked out” unless there’s a lot more credible information about it. For one thing, the optics would make JB look bad, turning out his daughter in law with all her kids after she stood by his number one son Josh through absolutely everything. If her living arrangements have changed, I think it was a mutual agreement and the Sun and any other gossip rag is making stuff up to boost readership. If the story gains traction and its not true, JB’s likely to have a photo or two dropped on social media of him and Anna chumming together at a family function in order to show unity and dispel rumors. 

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7

5 hours ago, Cam said:

I won’t believe Anna’s “kicked out” unless there’s a lot more credible information about it. For one thing, the optics would make JB look bad, turning out his daughter in law with all her kids after she stood by his number one son Josh through absolutely everything. If her living arrangements have changed, I think it was a mutual agreement and the Sun and any other gossip rag is making stuff up to boost readership. If the story gains traction and its not true, JB’s likely to have a photo or two dropped on social media of him and Anna chumming together at a family function in order to show unity and dispel rumors. 

I am surprised the JB damage control machine has not spit out pics of all the Duggars on another trip or other distraction. I wonder if JB had to set some limits on Anna taking her misery out on other family members and making it uncomfortable for some to visit.

Maybe Anna has cabin fever, not having to drag 7 kids from Arkansas to Seagonville so Josh can complain they're not adequately well behaved visiting his pesty ass in prison 

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure Josh is allowed visitors yet.  He had a months long embargo on phone calls, visits, and regular commissary after being released from the SHU.  

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4

What I could believe more is Anna wanting to leave the Duggar compound. I imagine things are so tense. I could see Anna just wanting to be alone with her kids all the time. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Is their proof that Anna was kicked out or is this just speculation. If she was kicked out I truly feel terrible for her. Where would she go. I don’t think her parents would take her in. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Is their proof that Anna was kicked out or is this just speculation. If she was kicked out I truly feel terrible for her. Where would she go. I don’t think her parents would take her in. 

No, it’s all speculation at this point.

Whatever’s going on, I feel for Mac. She’s had Jordan (Jennifer? Josie?) to pal around with her whole life. If there’s a rift between Anna and JB & M. I hope the girls aren’t negatively impacted. (No doubt they are but I can dream)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I can see Anna trying to get to her own family with her children if JB has let Josh hang in the breeze. I think she'd get more support from her siblings. The problem is financing a move, a house, vehicle, etc for that brood.

• Upvote 6

On 6/29/2023 at 4:26 AM, neuroticcat said:

Well this is a disgusting clip circulating from Pa Keller.

He says the “Blacks” (enslaved people) from 150-years ago “humbled themselves & repented.”

(Of what he doesn’t say).

But God then acted via white presidents to end slavery? Plus he talks about kind good plantation owners. His whole point seems to be anti-civil rights protests. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuCzFGYpt1a/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

so much to say here, but he had me at enslaved people humbling themselves and repending. Like being enslaved wasn't humbling enough? Did they repent from being uppity?

On 7/2/2023 at 6:53 AM, FluffySnowball said:

Plus, who would care for and homeschool--yeah, I know--them? The lost girls are being prepped for the marriage market, Josie is likely still seen as a fragile darling, and I'm willing to bet Jana is done with 24/7 babysitting for good. We know Meech isn't going to do anything that involves effort or interferes with her time. Aside from maybe Jessa and Ben, I don't see any Duggerlings or in-laws willing to take on 7 extra kids, however cursory the "care."

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic