IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 60

samurai_sarah

Rufus Bless. Today’s confirmation that Rufus is still well hung in the V family home. IMG_0727.thumb.png.699bf8a304ef42420e4dfa6d766eaf9f.png

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 21
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 2

We know Jinger knows of FJ. I wonder if she knows of the Rufus Bless icon. I think she would probably approve. 

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We know Jinger knows of FJ. I wonder if she knows of the Rufus Bless icon. I think she would probably approve. 

I dunno worship of an idol kind of thing... lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Rufus Bless. Today’s confirmation that Rufus is still well hung in the V family home. IMG_0727.thumb.png.699bf8a304ef42420e4dfa6d766eaf9f.png

Did they shoot that deer?

2 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

No, she hit it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Came here as soon as I saw this pic on Reddit. Should have known someone would beat me to it! 😆

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, marmalade said:

No, she hit it.

*speechless*

I grew up in a town that is surrounded by very rural areas and a state park. There are plenty of deer hunters. But hunting on the state park is limited. So a lot of deer live there. And then wander around the boundaries as well. All that being said, hitting a deer with your car is ridiculously common. I’m thankful i’ve never hit one. But I know tons of people who have. 

• Upvote 7

18 hours ago, marmalade said:
20 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

No, she hit it.

Here's a link to the Rufus page in FJ's FAQs:

My favorite part is the mythical origin story by @Carm_88:romance-heartsmiley:

(I could have sworn somebody posted this link recently. Must have been in a different thread, I guess? :confusion-shrug:)

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Here's a link to the Rufus page in FJ's FAQs:

My favorite part is the mythical origin story by @Carm_88:romance-heartsmiley:

(I could have sworn somebody posted this link recently. Must have been in a different thread, I guess? :confusion-shrug:)

THEY KEEP IT ABOVE THEIR BED? I know we're not supposed to kink-shame, but JFC. Please, please don't tell me anything more!

• Haha 12

Jinger is shilling cots and or cot mattresses. Shouldn’t her youngest be out of a cot by now? That cot looks brand new. Now if she had that mattress on a toddler bed it may be more believable. Pregnancy speculation in three, two one…  more likely it’s a make money situation ranther than a baby  but hey never know  IMG_0739.thumb.png.3c4f41e98e97bbad88488db0b8d56207.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

*speechless*

Agreed. It’s super weird that she had it mounted and hangs it on a wall. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

ABOVE HER BED. I confess, I kill creatures sometimes. Like I can't (personally) deal with scorpions, black widows, or centipedes in my house. As a vegetarian, this makes me feel super guilty. But I'm not creating a fucking collage of flip flop-crushed insects as an art installation.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

So in my state, when someone hits a large animal, fish and game come out and call a charity to salvage the meat. The person who hit the animal doesn't automatically get it. And no one gets the head/antlers in some areas, other than fish and game. 

It's weird that they hung it up like a trophy. I don't care for trophy hunting or animal heads, but I'm around it enough that it doesn't bother me. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Poor fucking Rufus aside, I've been thinking about the absolute horror the Duggar and Bates religion has placed on their daughters (disclaimer: sons too, but I'm not sure I can be bothered to care as much). It's difficult enough to be female in more liberal circumstances (e.g. a good friend of my bf and I recently made a statement so disturbing that I'm rethinking 2+ decades of friendship) that I don't know how these women cope. My heart goes out to all who have escaped this abuse.

• Upvote 5

On 3/23/2024 at 12:04 AM, Expectopatronus said:

**whispers** I think its awesome.  [I've never hit a deer, but have some mighty close. And my parents hit one with their Prius some years ago and it damaged the whole front end and took forever to fix]

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Honestly I prefer that she hit it and mounted it than hunted it (for sport not meat) and mounted it. Waste not want not and all that.  It was dead anyway… not my taste but as far as creepy ju ju goes at least Rufus is somewhat neutral. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

I'd be worried about the head accidentally falling off the wall and potentially injuring someone. Even if it was pretty unlikely to happen.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

**whispers** I think its awesome.  [I've never hit a deer, but have some mighty close. And my parents hit one with their Prius some years ago and it damaged the whole front end and took forever to fix]

As someone who spent over three decades in the insurance industry, I have seen many instances in which a collision with a deer has totaled out the car.  Usually, the first thing the insured asks in an animal collision is "How do I get my deductible back?"  Unfortunately for them, we can't pursue Bambi or whatever higher power believed in for the outstanding deductible and since there's no recoverable party, the insured has to eat it. 

One of the best deer claims I had was when someone called in to report hitting a deer on the road of their mobile home park.  I asked if the deer was okay and the insured responded that the deer was dead, but there was trouble brewing in the mobile home park over it.  When I asked what kind of trouble as I was assuming a dead deer in the middle of the road was upsetting the residents and they wanted the police or Animal Control to remove it, the insured responded "Oh, no, nothing like that.  There are some people that live here who are fighting in the street over who gets the deer meat!"        

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 10

12 hours ago, HeartsAFundie said:

One of the best deer claims I had was when someone called in to report hitting a deer on the road of their mobile home park.  I asked if the deer was okay and the insured responded that the deer was dead, but there was trouble brewing in the mobile home park over it.  When I asked what kind of trouble as I was assuming a dead deer in the middle of the road was upsetting the residents and they wanted the police or Animal Control to remove it, the insured responded "Oh, no, nothing like that.  There are some people that live here who are fighting in the street over who gets the deer meat!"        

I can definitely see that happening. I was once a police dispatcher and fielded the occasional “vehicle accident/struck and killed deer” call. Most often, the officer dispatched to the scene didn’t need animal control called out because a passer-by would stop and say they’d haul the deer away (they wanted the deer meat). The first time an officer radioed that bit of info to me, I was surprised. But soon came to learn it was a commonplace occurrence.

Trivia: my brother is a hunter and makes thee best deer jerky. 

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 12

I have clearly spent too much time in rural and semi-rural parts of the US because Rufus on the wall seems....kinda normal...and people butchering deer hit by cars see like a reasonable use of resources. 

I had an acquaintance (sort of a distant relative) whose hobby was taxidermy and she was known for her jackalopes. 

***Sits back and waits for FreeJingers to fall down that rabbit hole.***

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, noseybutt said:

I had an acquaintance (sort of a distant relative) whose hobby was taxidermy and she was known for her jackalopes. 

***Sits back and waits for FreeJingers to fall down that rabbit hole.***

I fell down that rabbit hole (pun intended)... well, who am I kidding, I jumped right in. Somewhat cute but I won't spoil any more 🐰

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

I fell down that rabbit hole (pun intended)... well, who am I kidding, I jumped right in. Somewhat cute but I won't spoil any more 🐰

In real life they are creepy as hell. 😂

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1