IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 60

samurai_sarah

5 hours ago, Smee said:

ngl, I would love that room and its pretentious bookcases too. Of course, the spines of the books I actually read would somewhat ruin the aesthetic and I would get rid of all the vases (that's far too many). But if I was rich I would totally have a room filled with dark wood floor-to-ceiling shelves, leather-bound volumes, exposed beams, armchairs and reading lamps, all that stuff.

Me too. Even as a kid my favorite scene in Beauty and the Beast was when the Beast showed Belle the library. I WANT that library. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 3

With those grounds and that library and a bunch of good food I didn't have to cook or clean up - I would die happy in that castle.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

With those grounds and that library and a bunch of good food I didn't have to cook or clean up - I would die happy in that castle.

I'll take care of the cooking if you'll share Library Castle with me!

ETA who else is in???

Edited by Kiki03910
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

In an interesting fundie twist, they're getting Felicity into tomboyish (to them) rock climbing. 

• Upvote 7

On 2/10/2024 at 11:20 PM, marmalade said:

In an interesting fundie twist, they're getting Felicity into tomboyish (to them) rock climbing. 

Instagram?

• Upvote 1

Gabby Barrett had a baby girl named Ivy Josephine and they will call her Ivy Jo. I only posted here because they are friends with JinJer and they have an Evy Jo. Fundie minds think alike. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I mean, for someone as into books as Mr. Jinger (Duggar) Vuolo there are very little books on those shelfs. Lots of empty space and decorative objects though. That is most definitely not the book shelf of someone that’s an avid reader and most certainly not of someone doing his own research and consulting secondary literature for writing his own sermons. 
I would absolutely understand to have just a few books because of space and/or money. But I doubt that’s the case.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

I mean, for someone as into books as Mr. Jinger (Duggar) Vuolo there are very little books on those shelfs. Lots of empty space and decorative objects though. That is most definitely not the book shelf of someone that’s an avid reader and most certainly not of someone doing his own research and consulting secondary literature for writing his own sermons. 
I would absolutely understand to have just a few books because of space and/or money. But I doubt that’s the case.

It isn't Jeremy's personal bookshelves. @QuiverFullofBooks 's post says that the pic is from a trip the Vuolos took to North Carolina

On 2/8/2024 at 2:45 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

From Jinger’s new Facebook post about their trip to North Carolina. Jeremy does love a pretentious bookcase.

image.thumb.png.b90dce581daf5cd3f90d74d0a9ccc98e.png

It looks like a "styled" book corner to me. Like from a hotel or a coffee shop. Lots of ambience, but not that many books. So, I agree. Pretentious. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

It isn't Jeremy's personal bookshelves. @QuiverFullofBooks 's post says that the pic is from a trip the Vuolos took to North Carolina

It looks like a "styled" book corner to me. Like from a hotel or a coffee shop. Lots of ambience, but not that many books. So, I agree. Pretentious. 

I have a lot more books than that just on my Kobo lol.

Edited by Kiki03910
  • Haha 4

On 2/18/2024 at 7:26 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

In the notes on Instagram people say that they were staying in Blowing Rock. I'm assuming its a hotel or inn that begins with a "G" given the coasters.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

In the notes on Instagram people say that they were staying in Blowing Rock. I'm assuming its a hotel or inn that begins with a "G" given the coasters.  

Thanks! Instagram hates me, because I don't have an account. So I rely on kind FJers. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 2

They stayed at the Gideon Ridge Inn, Blowing Rock, NC: https://www.gideonridge.com/ (library picture on their front page).  I wish I was having a glass in front of a fireplace there right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Jinger is doing a Q&A in her IG stories. She was asked if she’s been to Yosemite mountain and posted an old picture of the Duggar family. I count to 14 kids, six girls and eight boys. Since there’s only one baby girl I assume the three youngest were not yet born. Missing are, I think, Josh and Joseph. Did she edit them out? Did they stand to the right of the picture? Anyone seen the original picture?

Please forgive me if I did something wrong, I don’t usually post pictures.

D20467C3-1F44-4BF9-A6C1-3E02F1A98B0F.png

794756DE-5607-4792-97AC-20484B524070.jpeg

Darn, I just don’t ever get this right. I tried to remove the first pic and edit out the stuff in the frame and ta-daa there they both are 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Upvote 4

I counted 14 as well. It’s possible this was post-molestation and Josh was doing rehab construction work. 

• Upvote 2

They're down to Hannie, so there would have been 16. This was the RV trip they took on TLC's dime around March 2007 (On the Road With 16 Children). It looks like some may have been cut off on the far right. Maybe Smuggar was over there to corral all those little Howlers. 

Edited by marmalade
Riffles
  • Upvote 3

Here’s the original. 

IMG_0479.webp

….and here it is cropped but not as severely as Jinja’s! Lol. Hey good for her for editing out ……… (fill in name, word or phrase of your choice).

IMG_0479.jpeg

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

And of course Jill and Jana are holding the two youngest while the parents casually pose off to the side. How gross. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

I kind of think they're wearing Disneyland swag. As far as I can see, some of the girls have Winnie-the-Pooh on their jackets, and the little boys have an "M" on theirs, presumably for Mickey Mouse. So I guess Yosemite came after Disneyland. :shrug:

• Upvote 4

@Kiki03910 -- I love the Subpar Parks prints! If I ever had a cabin up in the mountains, I would want to get a few of her prints and some "regular" prints of the national parks in a similar style. It would be fun to see any visitors do a double-take when they realized the difference! :pb_lol:

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

On 2/19/2024 at 1:26 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

It looks like a "styled" book corner to me. Like from a hotel or a coffee shop. Lots of ambience, but not that many books. So, I agree. Pretentious

Looks very 80's to me. Very outdated forniture and decor, but somehow it made me feel notalgic.

• Upvote 2