IGNORED

Joe Biden 2: President Dark Brandon For The Win!

GreyhoundFan

Today is Biden’s birthday. Faux has a typical faux reaction.  
image.png.31c3ccf6c3ba5bcdb723a6e7e6954105.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 11:38 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Today is Biden’s birthday. Faux has a typical faux reaction.  
image.png.31c3ccf6c3ba5bcdb723a6e7e6954105.png

Fuck these people.  They can't even do the decent thing and wish the President a happy birthday or if they can't bring themselves to do so keep their goddamn mouths shut.

• Upvote 6

It's been super windy today in the mid-Atlantic. Of course, BTs blame Biden for the wind.

• Eyeroll 6

On 12/3/2023 at 1:48 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

This made me smile 

image.png.aa1d7ac9fefc4015594edb1e42047059.png

Awaiting all the whining from the branch trumpvidians and media how an 81 year old man is putting up a Christmas tree.

• Upvote 7

Dark Brandon for the win!

image.png.6c5859a2588dcce0013815c53104e3ce.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

I think it‘s important to get the message out to everyone that the next election is about whether or not th US will remain a democratic country. If someone from the GOP wins, it‘s gonna get worse for everyone for years to come. 

Biden is working on making things better. But he has a GOP senate majority whose only goal is to shut the government down and create chaos. 

I wish people who understandably feel left behind would see those facts.

Edit: I recently watched Heather Cox Richardson‘s interview with Biden. The guy understands exactly what’s going on. But he has a hell of a job with the GOP refusing to govern and working on installing a Dictatorship.

Edited by Smash!
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

I’m sure the MAGA faithful will have a meltdown over this:

image.thumb.png.bea7e905659149fc651431662a78c305.png

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This is worth a listen:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

Biden makes some good points.

• Upvote 7

Biden should hire a billboard truck and play this ad at every Trump rally, like the Lincoln Project did with their ‘god sent Trump’ ad:

• Upvote 6

On the other hand, it might reach less people than you’d expect.

• Upvote 4

Dark Brandon style ads are my favorite.

• Upvote 5

Some good news 

President Joe Biden will win the New Hampshire primary, CNN projects, calming the anxieties of Democrats concerned that lagging enthusiasm over his campaign and the absence of his name from the ballot could add up to an embarrassing defeat.

Those worries led Biden loyalists to launch an unofficial write-in campaign for the president, encouraging rank-and-file Democrats to go to the polls to make a show of support for the incumbent president. He was not among the 21 candidates listed on the ballot after New Hampshire defied the primary calendar set by the national Democratic Party. those worries grew, Biden surrogates began to promote a write-in campaign aimed at Granite State Democrats and the “undeclared” independents who wanted a say in the Democratic primary. Biden himself did not campaign in New Hampshire. On Tuesday in northern Virginia, he and Vice President Kamala Harris hosted a rally for abortion rightsas part of the soft launch of their 2024 general election campaign.

Biden’s absence from the ballot is the most visible fallout from his and the DNC’s decision to push South Carolina to the front of the primary calendar in a nod to its diversity and role in rejuvenating the former vice president’s 2020 primary campaign. However, the state of New Hampshire decided to schedule its primary ahead of South Carolina’s anyway, in accordance with their own laws, creating a standoff that ultimately led the DNC to calling the results “meaningless” before a vote was cast.

• Upvote 3

Dark Brandon gets under TFG's skin and trolls Melania:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

This is how a real president sounds.

image.thumb.png.1edb30b6b2aaeeaf7b4d7aae94c80c4f.png

image.png.4175d57719457daee58f4fe147f317f4.png

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

What a lovely message.

image.thumb.png.fb625e73fc0ae3555906bea2d8755b8e.png

• Upvote 11

TFG would have called her a loser.  Biden promoted her.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

Biden seems to feel like the rest of us: "What Biden *really* says about Trump behind closed doors"

President JOE BIDEN has a reputation for salty language behind closed doors. But it nearly slipped out in public during his speech at Valley Forge last month to mark the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 insurrection. Animated and angry, he derided DONALD TRUMP and his followers for drawing glee from political violence.

“At his rally, he jokes about an intruder, whipped up by the Big Trump Lie, taking a hammer to Paul Pelosi’s skull,” Biden said.

“And he thinks that’s funny,” the president continued. “He laughed about it. What a sick …”

Biden let his voice trail off as the crowd cheered and chuckled.

In private, he doesn’t stop short.

The president has described Trump to longtime friends and close aides as a “sick fuck” who delights in others’ misfortunes, according to three people who have heard the president use the profane description. According to one of the people who has spoke with the president, Biden recently said of Trump: “What a fucking asshole the guy is.”

The White House declined to comment.

The epithets may cut against the image Biden often projects as someone eager to take down the level of incivility and acrimony in politics. But they also illustrate a core anger he has developed toward the man he ousted from office and may very well face again.

Biden has long been troubled by what he has perceived as Trump’s encouragement of political violence, which the incumbent believes is a direct threat to the nation’s democracy and deeply un-American, according to the three people familiar with his private conversations, who were all granted anonymity to describe them. His disgust toward Trump has never been a secret but has only grown in recent months as the former president tightens his grip on the GOP nomination.

The Trump campaign chided Biden for his remarks.

“It’s a shame that Crooked Joe Biden disrespects the presidency both publicly and privately,” said CHRIS LACIVITA, a senior Trump campaign adviser. “But then again, it’s no surprise he disrespects the 45th president the same way he disrespects the American people with his failed policies.”

Biden believes Trump has grown only more loathsome with time. The ex-president’s jokes about the attack on PAUL PELOSI, the 83-year-old husband of former House Speaker NANCY PELOSI, particularly gall Biden.

A hammer-wielding man who was radicalized by right-wing conspiracy theories broke into the Pelosi family’s San Francisco home in October 2022 looking for the former speaker. He attacked her husband, fracturing his skull. In the aftermath of the assault, a series of salacious rumors about the encounter took hold on the hard-right, which Trump used as laugh lines for his rallies.

“We’ll stand up to crazy Nancy Pelosi, who ruined San Francisco — how’s her husband doing, anybody know?” Trump said to a raucous crowd of California Republicans at a state party convention in September. “And she’s against building a wall at our border, even though she has a wall around her house — which obviously didn’t do a very good job.”

Paul Pelosi’s attacker was convicted of attempted kidnapping and assault. That incident is not the only one which has prompted Biden to privately spit expletives about the likely Republican nominee.

Biden’s fury has also been triggered, according to the people who spoke to him, by accounts of Trump cheering on the Jan. 6 rioters from the comfort of his private dining room off the Oval Office. In addition, Trump’s declaration that there were fine people on “both sides” of the racist clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, as well as his warm words toward VLADIMIR PUTIN have been known to set off the president.

Biden grew particularly incensed by reports of Trump refusing to visit a military cemetery in the rain and by stories that he has mocked the sacrifices of fallen American soldiers. Biden believes his son BEAU died of brain cancer that developed after being exposed to burn pits while serving in Iraq. And, as with the case of the Valley Forge speech, his fury on this front has spilled out into public view, including last weekend in South Carolina.

“[Trump] referred to those heroes, and I quote, as ‘suckers’ and ‘losers.’ He actually said that. How dare he say that. How dare he talk about my son and all like that,” Biden said. “Look, I call them patriots and heroes. The only loser I see is Donald Trump.”

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

Way to go, Joe!

image.png.dd5f62b18a6503b8b49b7a82419ec114.png

• Upvote 10

Honestly, if the Supreme Court gives Trump immunity, if I were Biden I'd take it and run with it.  Fine.  You think it's okay for a president to refuse to give up power?   I'll refuse.  You think you can foment a rebellion?  It's on, buddy.  As president, I will nullify any votes cast for you and you can't do a thing about it because the Supreme Court told me I have carte blanche.  I'm using my presidential power.  Further, I'm sending a platoon to surround Mar-a-Lago.  Buckle up!

• Upvote 7

" ... they should grow a spine."

• Upvote 8

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 2/6/2024 at 1:06 PM, Xan said:

Honestly, if the Supreme Court gives Trump immunity, if I were Biden I'd take it and run with it.  Fine.  You think it's okay for a president to refuse to give up power?   I'll refuse.  You think you can foment a rebellion?  It's on, buddy.  As president, I will nullify any votes cast for you and you can't do a thing about it because the Supreme Court told me I have carte blanche.  I'm using my presidential power.  Further, I'm sending a platoon to surround Mar-a-Lago.  Buckle up!

No.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

No.

I know.  I understand that our side is supposed to be better than that.  We love our democracy.  Maybe I'm just saying that Biden ought to let Trump know that, if he changes the rules, they change for everybody.

• Upvote 2