IGNORED

Joe Biden 2: President Dark Brandon For The Win!

GreyhoundFan

At least he didn’t wear a tan suit…

• Eyeroll 7

And the Ts are mad that he had some ice cream. Good grief. 

• Upvote 6

They're clutching at straws. Bidenomics is working and they can't refute that, so all they're left with is attacking his person-- and as there is nothing egregious about his behavior, they're left with his clothing choices and what he eats. Quite sad, really.

• Upvote 6

Beware an angry Dark Brandon.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

It's most assuredly Dark Brandon's White House. 

• Upvote 6

President Dark Brandon for the win!

• Love 8

Of course, the Magats are frothing at the mouth that Biden took the "Let's go Brandon" branding, ran with it, and is owning them so hard it hurts.

• Haha 9

I love this!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

Dark Brandon isn’t holding back!

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

Dark Brandon says it like it is. 

• Upvote 3

Doocy is so slimy. Moving in close and looming over him (yes, you are taller than the president, who cares?), the disgusted pre-teen tone of voice and body language (I'm surprised he doesn't actually "tsk" a few times) - blech.

• Upvote 7

51 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Doocy is so slimy. Moving in close and looming over him (yes, you are taller than the president, who cares?), the disgusted pre-teen tone of voice and body language (I'm surprised he doesn't actually "tsk" a few times) - blech.

What's really weird though, is this:

:confusion-scratchheadyellow:

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Maybe all of his schtick can be filed under "Just trying to get noticed."

:confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Peter Doocy, he of the dumb questions, is the son of Steve, the F&F host. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Ah, not the same Doocy, then.

I did vaguely know there was a father and a son, but I never really sorted it out.

And, I'll probably forget again in short order. My brain is always cleansing itself of disgusting images.

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Go, Dark Brandon!

• Upvote 4

Something occurred to me today.  If that orange fuck strokes out because of the stress of the upcoming legal troubles would President Biden, Bush II, or Clinton attend his funeral? 

I suppose the Branch Trumpvidians would crucify him either way.  Especially if it was before the 2024 elections.  If I was a President's place I would go on TV and say in these exact words (no matter how much pearl clutching staff, centrist cowards, media types or the GQP do), "fuck it.  Former guy is a guy who spent his entire life trying to hurt as many people as he could.  This was a man who tried to subvert over two centuries of democracy and tried to overturn the results of a lawful election that did not go his way.  This was a guy who we had solid evidence committed multiple state and Federal crimes before, during, and after his time in office.  To attend his funeral is to accord him an honor he does not deserves and is in fact pissing on everyone who served this country.  Most especially those (like 47's Uncle Harlan) who are POW/MIA.  Pound sand and fornicate off if you don't like it."

Yeah, that's my personal fantasy if the orange fornicate went on a one way trip to Hell and I don't fucking care how many centrist "Democrat" heads explode over it.

• Upvote 4

I don't believe President Biden would go because the sitting president doesn't typically attend funeral services for a president who passes away as I recall.

I do hope they bury him beside his first wife when he does pass and treat his grave just like they treat hers. I could almost see some people even playing the golf course just so they could piss on his grave.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I don't believe President Biden would go because the sitting president doesn't typically attend funeral services for a president who passes away as I recall.

Biden is supposed to give the eulogy at Carter's when he goes, Mango Mussolini attended Bush Srs, Bush Jr attended Ford's and Reagan's, Clinton attended Nixon's, Nixon attended Eisenhowers and LBJ's funerals but not Truman's (he hated Truman).  LBJ attended JFK's and Hoover's.  Truman attended FDR's, Hoover attended Coolidge's,  Coolidge attended Harding's and Wilson's, Teddy Roosevelt attended McKinley's and Cleveland's

And sometimes former presidents don't attend the current president's funeral. Hoover never forgave FDR for beating him in the 1932 election.

One special mention every living president except for Hoover who was too ill attended Eleanor Roosevelt's.  Normally sitting and former presidents don't attend a first lady's funeral unless they had a connection to them but Eleanor was kind of a big deal and she was connected to all of them.  Truman was FDR's final VP, Eisenhower was one of FDR's generals, JFK was a friend of FDR Jr's who served in his administration.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Thank You 10

Forgot a few...Wilson was unable to attend Teddy Roosevelt's as he was in France for post World War I peace talks, he sent VP Marshall in his place.  Hoover also attended Taft's funeral.

In a nutshell presidents that died in office their successors attended the funerals and the majority of the current president's attended previous presidents funerals.  Back in the early 1800s I doubt the president attended their predecessors funerals due to travel difficulties then.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

The GQP is trying to present the fact that Joe paid attention to a dog as a "gotcha".  Good grief.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2

11 hours ago, Jana814 said:

He’s a dog person. Of course he would say Hi to a dog. 

That's a plus in my book. And the dog appears to like him. I would worry if it didn't. (Never trust a person a dog doesn't like).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5