IGNORED

Sister Wives 8: And Another One Down, Another One Bites the Dust?

Coconut Flan

30 minutes ago, gustava said:

What's happening at Coyote Pass???

The planned division, before Christine left, was 5 lots where Robyn had 4 acres, Janelle also had 4 acres, and Kody, Mary, and Christine each had 2 acres.  The 2 acre lots were hillier and have trees on them so it's possible they are worth a bit more per size but that was never clear.  Anyway, Christine traded her partial ownership of any property there to get full ownership of her house (that she then sold).  So if you go just by lot size, it would now make sense for Mary to have 4 acres (ie, give Christine's former lot to Mary).  But the last convo recorded between Mary, Robyn, and Kody made it clear that Kody plans to keep that extra 2 acres in his name alone.  Assuming K and R stay together that means they now have 8 acres, Janelle has 4, and Mary has 2.  

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, gustava said:

What's happening at Coyote Pass???

Kody says he and Robyn get 8 acres, Janell gets 4 and Meri only gets 2 acres, because, he explained, Meri only has 1 child. Note Meri's "friend" Robyn didn't advocate for Meri to get a fair share. 

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Anyway, Christine traded her partial ownership of any property there to get full ownership of her house (that she then sold).

I've listened to several podcasts and watched some youtube videos, so I don't know where I heard this, I haven't and I'm not going to try to substantiate it so feel free to ignore what I'm saying. 

I heard somewhere prior to Ysabel's back surgery Kody asked Christine to take his name off Christine's house because he was trying to get a loan or some money to do something on Robyn's house and didn't qualify because of all the mortgages in his name. I do vaguely remember Kody coming over before Ysabel's back surgery to sign some papers in the driveway and wonder if that was what it was about. Christine had made a point of saying she needed to get the right insurance and have the money to do the surgery, and now I wonder was she left to get the insurance policy and/or pay the deductible alone when Kody asked to be removed from her house so he could put money into his home with Robyn-- if I was Christine, and that is true the divorce is even less surprising.

Later Christine decides she is leaving Kody, and if above is true and the house is only in her name I can see Christine say you can have her (Christine's) lot at Coyote Pass (presumably both Christine and Kody's names were on that lot) and she would keep all the proceeds from the sale of the house. While I'm sure Kody felt he should be entitled to half the house and half the lot and it wasn't an even trade Christine might have had the upper hand saying the house is in her name only because Kody chose to take his name off the house. There was no legal divorce, so they could split the property how they wanted, and I doubt Christine or Kody want to involve the "government" and probably have an informal agreement for their custody arrangement and child support. 

• Upvote 10

I think it's very telling to see the kids at Christine and David's wedding, seeing the reaction that Maddie had, seeing the TH with Caleb, Maddie and Hunter (I bet Kody was PISSED to hear Caleb saying positive stuff about David And Christine) and even little things like seeing Logan in the background (he had to have been willing to allow himself to be filmed) they all seemed genuinely deeply happy for Christine. That wasn't half assed obligatory happiness, it was just pure love. 

I think that there's maybe less drama between Meri and Christine than I once thought. When Meri said that she didn't care about not being invited to the wedding and just being happy for Christine while being sad at the breaking apart of the larger family, I think that was all 100% true. Meri seems to have grown A LOT in recent years, I hope that she finds love and fulfillment. 

Kody talking about none of the kids calling David their step dad was just weird and felt like it was his subtle way of claiming victory? Every segment with him and Robyn was just uncomfortable to watch. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

16 hours ago, LacyMay said:

I think that there's maybe less drama between Meri and Christine than I once thought. When Meri said that she didn't care about not being invited to the wedding and just being happy for Christine while being sad at the breaking apart of the larger family, I think that was all 100% true. Meri seems to have grown A LOT in recent years, I hope that she finds love and fulfillment. 

I think you nailed it. Christine had the sit down with Meri back in her library in Las Vegas and Christine made her stance very clear she didn't have any need for Meri in her life. I don't know the exact year, but Meri has had plenty of time to process and move forward. I think Meri has seen and accepted the reality she lost any real chance of a friendship with Christine, Janelle, and their children. One of the Brown adult children (maybe Gwen?) has commented Meri has a really strong friend group, and I'm glad she has that. Meri walked away from the Brown family with no friendships, no Brown children expressing a real desire to maintain a relationship with her, and that has to hurt. I am not including Leon in the Brown children; I hope they have a good relationship. Meri's friend Jen has probably been helpful in pointing out Robyn has never been a good friend to Meri or hasn't since at least the cat fishing. Jen has probably delicately pointed out Meri will make plans with Robyn and then there is no follow through on Robyn's part, and outside of filming Meri doesn't see Robyn. I also hope Meri finds love and fulfillment. 

16 hours ago, LacyMay said:

Kody talking about none of the kids calling David their step dad was just weird and felt like it was his subtle way of claiming victory? Every segment with him and Robyn was just uncomfortable to watch. 

I'm thinking the whole stepdad conversation was driven by producers. Aspyn had a very strong reaction to the word. I think Aspyn has been Christine's confidant since Aspyn was a child (probably told far too much), and I think Aspyn probably did a fair amount of coparenting with Christine or at the very least had a tremendous amount of responsibility for younger siblings as Christine's oldest, and Christine was the primary stay at home parent raising her and Janelle's children. Christine said she worked a night job, and Aspyn was responsible for putting Christine's children to bed, and this is before the show started. So, I wonder if Aspyn feels she has a mom, and dad (doesn't seem like she's close with Kody, but she seems pretty private, so who knows), she did a fair amount of parenting as a child/teenager and doesn't need another parent and doesn't see David in that capacity. I also wonder if Aspyn thinks Christine should have waited longer to move in and marry David, and if part of her concern might be Truely and all the change she's had in the past few years. 

Kody's reaction did seem like a victory to me. Robyn had her children calling Kody dad before they got married, and he probably sees that as a win, and it probably confirms to him (and him alone) that he is a good father that these children would see him as their father. Christine has said she is not cutting Kody out of Truely life, and is not presenting David as Truely's father, and I believe Christine. I believe Christine will facilitate visits between Kody and Truely. I can also see Truely is ~13, and is probably establishing her life in Utah, establishing a friend's group, getting involved in any activities/sports/groups that appeal to her, and might be not that excited to go to Flagstaff and visit her dad. I think Kody will see this solely as Christine speaks poorly of Truely, Christine has brainwashed Truely. If Truely isn't excited to visit Kody every chance, she had I doubt Kody would see Truely is starting to build her own life she may not feel all that welcomed by Robyn and Robyn's children, and she may not enjoy much of her time with Kody or finds it awkward. I doubt Truely isn't going to want to sit and listen to Kody rant about how Christine took her away and drove the wedge between them. 

I believe someone spotted Leon and Logan in the background, so all of the original 13 children were in attendance except Gwen which was just ignored. 

• Upvote 4

On 1/10/2024 at 7:41 PM, ifosterkittens said:

I've listened to several podcasts and watched some youtube videos, so I don't know where I heard this, I haven't and I'm not going to try to substantiate it so feel free to ignore what I'm saying. 

I heard somewhere prior to Ysabel's back surgery Kody asked Christine to take his name off Christine's house because he was trying to get a loan or some money to do something on Robyn's house and didn't qualify because of all the mortgages in his name. I do vaguely remember Kody coming over before Ysabel's back surgery to sign some papers in the driveway and wonder if that was what it was about. Christine had made a point of saying she needed to get the right insurance and have the money to do the surgery, and now I wonder was she left to get the insurance policy and/or pay the deductible alone when Kody asked to be removed from her house so he could put money into his home with Robyn-- if I was Christine, and that is true the divorce is even less surprising.

Later Christine decides she is leaving Kody, and if above is true and the house is only in her name I can see Christine say you can have her (Christine's) lot at Coyote Pass (presumably both Christine and Kody's names were on that lot) and she would keep all the proceeds from the sale of the house. While I'm sure Kody felt he should be entitled to half the house and half the lot and it wasn't an even trade Christine might have had the upper hand saying the house is in her name only because Kody chose to take his name off the house. There was no legal divorce, so they could split the property how they wanted, and I doubt Christine or Kody want to involve the "government" and probably have an informal agreement for their custody arrangement and child support. 

Historically speaking, Fiscal Irresponsibility thy name is Kody Brown Family. They never carried health insurance on their kids. Remember the financial hardship of hospitalizations of Truely's dehydration/renal failure and Maddie's appendectomy?  So it was always up to the wives alone to manage health care and pay hospital bills. Christine purchased a health insurance policy and I think had a GoFundMe for Ysabel's surgery.

Remember Janell instructing Christine to not leave until she was financially solvent? Kody, I am certain, thought he was entitled to more than half of Christine's house sale. He is such a greedy f---. Too bad Janell didn't take her own advice, but she never dreamed she and Kody would split.

• Upvote 4

On 1/11/2024 at 12:09 AM, LacyMay said:

Meri seems to have crossed a line with Paedon, Mylkelti and Maddie, and accordingly, Christine. Her conflict with Janell has been longstanding, despite counseling. If Meri had just taken accountability for her rancid behavior, the family could have reconciled and moved forward. Meri still has a good relationship with Janell's boys and Gwen. I am sure Meri regrets picking the Kody/Robyn team in the family split. That poor choice cost her chance to mend some fences with Christine and Janell.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Ok guys, what'd y'all think of the Christine wedding episode?

It was a storybook wedding at a breathtakingly beautiful wedding venue in Moab with gorgeous dresses and flowers. Maddie (who was so beautiful as were all the daughters) expressed bittersweet feelings about the lost family and missing sibs. Janell later commented the Robyn kids were always welcome. Gwen's absence went without comment (but is presumed by some to be due to a dispute with TLC).

Rex Allred, Christine's dad, was so sweet in his happy words to Christine, as was her mom's heartfelt tribute. Paedon was so handsome, walking his mom half-way down the aisle to her ailing father to walk the last steps.  Who did not tear up? It was an emotional, joy-filled day for the family.

But we can always count on TLC for the cringe! And there it was - Christine chugging beer, sloppy, open-mouthed making out, and of course the lap dance! (Gross!) But, like Janell said, "It's Christine's wedding!"

I also thought TLC was reaching in it's attempt to make drama out of whether the Christine children will call David "Dad". Who cares? But I did like the interviews with the kids on whether they wanted the plural lifestyle. Spoiler: all "no", with Mykelti being the most outspoken and clear explaining the lifestyle isn't fair to the partners getting what they need from marriage.

At one point Christine had commented she should invite Meri but decided she wouldn't. I wish she had because I missed seeing her there. 

Kody said he felt left out, because as everyone knows, the Browns love to dance at weddings. He said, "after all, we had 25 years together". Well, Kody my dude, if you hadn't been such an abusive ass you could have been dancing at your own vow renewal instead of sadly watching Christine's happy day.

Robyn's big smooch on Kody was cringe. I can't wait to see what she does next to try to upstage Christine.

As to what TLC will do next for storyline? Truely gets a job at Salsa Brava? The excellent adventures of Meri and Janell's forensic accountant? Janell finally builds her dream Casita? We finally find out what soulmates Kody and Robin do all day? (Probably too boring). And maybe new content, such as David's building projects, or the Haunted Easter Egg Hunt at Lizzie's Heritage Inn.  We will have to wait for season 19 in only 8 or 9 months!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Cults-r-us said:

Truely gets a job at Salsa Brava?

I find it hilarious that one of my favorite restaurants has become so well known thanks to this show (make sure to get the Navajo taco if you go!)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

It was a storybook wedding at a breathtakingly beautiful wedding venue in Moab with gorgeous dresses and flowers. Maddie (who was so beautiful as were all the daughters) expressed bittersweet feelings about the lost family and missing sibs. Janell later commented the Robyn kids were always welcome. Gwen's absence went without comment (but is presumed by some to be due to a dispute with TLC).

I wonder if any of the original 12 Brown kids keep in touch with Robyn’s kids. I’m not counting Truely because when she visits Kody it is at Robyn’s house, so she’ll have a different experience. I doubt Robyn would support her older three children having a relationship with anyone other than Mykelti because Mykelti makes an effort to maintain a relationship with Robyn and Kody.

Rex Allred, Christine's dad, was so sweet in his happy words to Christine, as was her mom's heartfelt tribute. Paedon was so handsome, walking his mom half-way down the aisle to her ailing father to walk the last steps.  Who did not tear up? It was an emotional, joy-filled day for the family.

Given Rex’s involvement in the polygamy community I am happy he was willing to attend Christine’s wedding even though she has left his faith. Annie’s tribute to Christine was lovely. I found myself feeling very happy for Christine and that’s she in a relationship where she is loved, desired and respected.

I also thought TLC was reaching in it's attempt to make drama out of whether the Christine children will call David "Dad". Who cares? But I did like the interviews with the kids on whether they wanted the plural lifestyle. Spoiler: all "no", with Mykelti being the most outspoken and clear explaining the lifestyle isn't fair to the partners getting what they need from marriage.

It is interesting in 2010 when the Browns first aired I think all five adults believed in polygamy, believed it worked, and that they were proud of being part of normalizing and destigmatizing polygamy. Now Kody is in a monogamous relationship where he admits he found his soulmate, and none of the five adults are living polygamy, and few seem to believe it can truly work. All of the kids have seen how it didn’t work for their family, and none want that for their future. I’m not sure about Robyn’s older children.

At one point Christine had commented she should invite Meri but decided she wouldn't. I wish she had because I missed seeing her there. 

Christine isn’t friends with Meri and doesn’t consider Meri family. I can see why Meri wasn’t invited.

Kody said he felt left out, because as everyone knows, the Browns love to dance at weddings. He said, "after all, we had 25 years together". Well, Kody my dude, if you hadn't been such an abusive ass you could have been dancing at your own vow renewal instead of sadly watching Christine's happy day.

Twelve of the original 13 kids (no Gwen) were at Christine’s wedding. They all showed up because they love and support Christine. When was the last time Kody saw his original 13 kids? Maybe at Gwen’s wedding, but they weren’t gathering to see or spend time with Kody. If Kody had been a partially present father to Christine’s children, seen them some before and during covid, was helpful with Ysabel’s surgery (either traveled with her, or as soon as she came home had stepped in), and done a little more as a husband and not run his mouth about Christine she probably would have stayed. Kody walked away from his marriage with Christine years ago, and really limited the time he was willing to be a present parent for her children. I'm sure seeing the consequences of his actions (even if he places all the blame on Christine) is a tough to swallow. 

Kody has made no mention of getting to know David even though his daughter lives with him. He said he talked to David for 15 minutes, and Robyn visited with him (presumably at a wedding event of Gwen's). Kody you can't claim to love your children and be invested in their wellbeing if you can't bother taking the time to get to know the man living with your daughter. Christine and David married in October 2023, and Christine and Truely lived with him a few months before that. Is it fair to say Truely has now spent more time (close to the same amount of time?) in the same house with David in the past few months than she did with Kody in Flagstaff? I don't think anyone is looking to replace Kody as a father, but I can see if Truely develops more of a relationship with David maybe not even so much as a stepparent, but trusted adult. Provided Truely continues to live with Christine and David, and she's ~13 she'll have him as a consistent present adult for the next several years, depending on what she does after high school, and Kody has been very MIA since at least the beginning of covid (March 2020), and probably before that.

Robyn's big smooch on Kody was cringe. I can't wait to see what she does next to try to upstage Christine.

As to what TLC will do next for storyline? Truely gets a job at Salsa Brava? The excellent adventures of Meri and Janell's forensic accountant? Janell finally builds her dream Casita? We finally find out what soulmates Kody and Robin do all day? (Probably too boring). And maybe new content, such as David's building projects, or the Haunted Easter Egg Hunt at Lizzie's Heritage Inn.  We will have to wait for season 19 in only 8 or 9 months!

Next season speculation: Robyn gets a vow renewal/redo. Now that she and Kody are monogamist, they commit their lives to each other, and only each other, of course Kody and Robyn want it to be bigger and better than Christine’s wedding. There will be drama because not all of the original 13 children plan to attend, those that attend don’t want to do the little interviews with production, and don’t wish to answer questions/have conversations prompted by production ie would you live polygamy and would you call David stepdad from Christine’s wedding special. Mykelti is probably the exception. I can see Savannah willing to show up to the wedding, but not wanting to discuss anything family drama related.

I would love to see the adventures of Meri and Janelle working together to establish the financial facts and figure out how to walk away from their relationship with Kody with the most amount of money. However, I doubt we would see much. If they pursue any of this and there is some type of payout I wouldn’t be surprised if an NDA is part of the agreement. Maybe selling Coyote Pass would be mentioned if that happens? 

Kody seems to have gotten a PR person or someone to tell him to tone it down in his solo couch interviews for Christine's wedding special. Maybe he'll try to rehab his image some and mend some fences with Garrison and Gabe? I don't think Garrison did any interviews for Christine's wedding special, so he might be following Logan's lead and choose to move away from the show. Maybe Gabe would be willing to film with Kody? I don't see Kody taking accountability for his actions, but I can see Janelle encouraging her kids to try to move forward and have some type of relationship with their dad. Mykelti seems very willing to film, so maybe she gets a little more airtime. 

• Upvote 3

On Reditt they mentioned Gwen was studying for an organic chemistry final around the time of Christine's wedding and hence why she wasn't there. 

3 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

On Reditt they mentioned Gwen was studying for an organic chemistry final around the time of Christine's wedding and hence why she wasn't there. 

The wedding was in October, so it would have been a midterm. Still, anyone who has taken OChem knows how time consuming it is. 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, ifosterkittens said:

I wonder if any of the original 12 Brown kids keep in touch with Robyn’s kids. I’m not counting Truely because when she visits Kody it is at Robyn’s house, so she’ll have a different experience. I doubt Robyn would support her older three children having a relationship with anyone other than Mykelti because Mykelti makes an effort to maintain a relationship with Robyn and Kody.

18 hours ago, ifosterkittens said:

It is interesting in 2010 when the Browns first aired I think all five adults believed in polygamy, believed it worked, and that they were proud of being part of normalizing and destigmatizing polygamy. Now Kody is in a monogamous relationship where he admits he found his soulmate, and none of the five adults are living polygamy, and few seem to believe it can truly work. All of the kids have seen how it didn’t work for their family, and none want that for their future. I’m not sure about Robyn’s older children.

Kody has made no mention of getting to know David even though his daughter lives with him. He said he talked to David for 15 minutes, and Robyn visited with him (presumably at a wedding event of Gwen's). Kody you can't claim to love your children and be invested in their wellbeing if you can't bother taking the time to get to know him.

The relationship of Robyn's kids with the OG kids was explored in an interview last season. Aurora said she sees Gabe at school who tells her he loves her and she feels good about that. Breanna and Savannah ignore each other at school. There is a mean girl vibe from Breanna. The older boys have talked about being in contact with Dayton. Mykelti tries to preserve a relationship with that side but says Robyn won't allow them to associate one-on-one with her kids. So it is a very conditional relationship. I read recently Mykelti mostly communicates with her dad. She said there is only a relationship because she pursued it.

Kody did let the fox into the henhouse when he married homewrecker Robyn. I think they all see the limitations of plural marriage. The OG wives can thank Robyn for their freedom to pursue a relationship with somebody who isn't a man-o-sphere dwelling narcissist. Speaking of the 'Doosh, I wonder how his red-pill buds view Robyn's emasculating behavior toward him on national TV.

Why it would occur to Kody he should get to know David for Truely's sake is he sees Truely as a possession and pawn as opposed to a person for whose wellbeing he is responsible.

As to storylines I would like to see Janell get a real job with a 401K. She has an accounting degree.

• Upvote 6

It is mystifying that Kody felt no attraction to vibrant, fun loving, cheerful Christine, who the bulk of the Browns consider the nurturing center of the family. On the other hand, manipulative, paranoid, controlling, cry-baby Robyn is the love of his life. Makes zero sense to me. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

Janell is the only one I see staying single for awhile. She’s so independent. 

B44465BC-1FED-4EE0-8D35-A144B436CE3A.jpeg

82E4AD6D-C2AD-4A9F-ACB3-69084F4D7892.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 4

On 1/15/2024 at 9:46 AM, Cults-r-us said:

But we can always count on TLC for the cringe! And there it was - Christine chugging beer, sloppy, open-mouthed making out, and of course the lap dance! (Gross!) But, like Janell said, "It's Christine's wedding!"

I thought it was a great episode... nice to see the kids all hanging out together and Christine and David looked so happy.  Yeah the lap dance was cringe and Mykelti is annoying but I'm sure if you broadcast my own family get-togethers there'd be things to snark on as well.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Merry One said:

It is mystifying that Kody felt no attraction to vibrant, fun loving, cheerful Christine, who the bulk of the Browns consider the nurturing center of the family. On the other hand, manipulative, paranoid, controlling, cry-baby Robyn is the love of his life. Makes zero sense to me. 

The reasons Kody liked Christine are the same reasons he felt the need to beat her down. Christine was fun, popular, an Allred plus she lit up the room. Well who strives to be fun, popular, a somebody plus light up a room? Could it be Mr. Kody Narcissist Brown?  Kody was jealous of Christine for possessing the qualities she had that he wanted. Robyn acts like Eyore. He certainly doesn't have to be jealous of her lighting up a room.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cults-r-us said:

The reasons Kody liked Christine are the same reasons he felt the need to beat her down. Christine was fun, popular, an Allred plus she lit up the room. Well who strives to be fun, popular, a somebody plus light up a room? Could it be Mr. Kody Narcissist Brown?  Kody was jealous of Christine for possessing the qualities she had that he wanted. Robyn acts like Eyore. He certainly doesn't have to be jealous of her lighting up a room.

I watch a lot of true crime shows. My husband and I always joke that he could never be interviewed if I was murdered. Because I don’t light up a room. Every woman murdered and featured on true crime “lights up a room.”

C51356DE-83B3-4428-8E7E-8D1273B4A17B.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

I loved it, I just loved seeing all the adult kids there loving Christine. I think even Leon and Audrey were there which was lovely to see. 
Kody and Robyn did not need to feature at all in that episode, there were useless and provided nothing. I still can’t believe that he said he was missing the dancing.. he still can’t believe that Christine has left him and all the kids have chosen her. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I’m genuinely surprised Meri has a boyfriend. Hope he’s a good one to her, she deserves some love.

Pls let Kody melt down over this 🙏🏻 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I watch a lot of true crime shows. My husband and I always joke that he could never be interviewed if I was murdered. Because I don’t light up a room. Every woman murdered and featured on true crime “lights up a room.”

C51356DE-83B3-4428-8E7E-8D1273B4A17B.jpeg

Well @JermajestyDuggar, I light up when I see your posts and like being your FJ friend.

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Janell is the only one I see staying single for awhile. She’s so independent. 

B44465BC-1FED-4EE0-8D35-A144B436CE3A.jpeg

82E4AD6D-C2AD-4A9F-ACB3-69084F4D7892.jpeg

Yay! I am happy for Meri. It was especially kind of her to wait until after Christine's wedding episode to announce, so as to not take away the spotlight from Christine.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Yay! I am happy for Meri. It was especially kind of her to wait until after Christine's wedding episode to announce, so as to not take away the spotlight from Christine.

The world may not be filled with people who light up a room. But there certainly seem to be a lot of adults who desperately need the spotlight for their 15 minutes of fame.

I'm just not seeing the appeal. Relatives may say, "OMG, you are getting married" but they mostly stop thinking about your wedding after that. And while your baby is interesting to you, it's far less so to others. What feels like "the spotlight" might actually be people saying the polite stuff they are supposed to say.

I am SUPER excited for Meri. I was worried about Christine's jump into Life With New Dude because it seemed SO fast. But I'm happy with this Meri thing. I think she has been strung along for SO long - and I hope she can trust that this guy wants to be with her. It must be weird to go decades of trying to get someone's attention and then BAM to have someone who IS making you a big part of their life. 

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic