IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

17 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

MUCH better than Honey. H theme confirmed then?

....They returned kids?

There is a Campbell/Allison adoption saga where rumor is they sent some kids away because they were too hard to handle.  It was years ago.  Im not sure if they sent them back to their home country or to friends.  
as a sibling to had to place adoptive sibling and several with attachment disorder, it angers me that they just pass them on instead of fighting for them.  My parents fought for my siblings, paid $$$$$ to get treatment for them and the siblings still left home at 18 (or were in juvenile for choices), but my parents fought.  So to know that there are families like the Campbell and Allison’s and their friends who view adoptive kids as people who can just be based on in is infuriating.

googling brings up the stories

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

In regards to the Campbell/Allison adoption stuff, read below:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/christian-evangelical-adoption-liberia/

Thank you! I hadn't read any of this before, and it was enfuriating. These people should never have adopted in the first place. Giving back their child was the least of it.  They abused and neglected the kids and didn't have the resources to care for more children than already had. They were only able to get the children by taking advantage war-torn country that was too chaotic to protect people from the chaos. It easily be seen as human-trafficking and just awful. 

• I Agree 2

10 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It easily be seen as human-trafficking and just awful. 

Yes. The article is by Kathryn Joyce whose book, The Child Catchers, exposes this whole sordid industry. The Campbells, among others, are featured prominently in the book.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Abbie Camuso Des Jarlais  is expecting number 2 in "early fall".

Her firstborn Carson is barely 9 months old. He was born in August 2022.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

12 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

It's a boy for Trace and Lydia Bates.

I should be glad. They have so many girls in that family. And the boys seem to get more freedom.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Rebekah Baird is pregnant. 

Except it was just a horrible April Fools prank

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3

This emoji usually means a miscarriage. The fact that she used that emoji to announce a fake pregnancy is even worse. I hope people give her shit for this. But the Baird girls seem so completely oblivious and lack basic empathy so I doubt she will learn anything from it. 

8CAC2E17-81F4-43C5-83B2-3CF55BD527C1.jpeg

• Angry 4
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3

8 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Except it was just a horrible April Fools prank

Yeah I completely forgot what day it was. 😅

What a disgusting prank. Especially when her sister struggles with infertility.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Yeah I completely forgot what day it was. 😅

What a disgusting prank. Especially when her sister struggles with infertility.

And has had more than one miscarriage. How could she not know that emoji is often used when talking about miscarriage? I’ve noticed for awhile that the Baird girls are so mean to eachother. It must have been so competitive, jealous, petty, and dismissive in that house when they were growing. 

• Upvote 8

I'm still not sure how reliable this website is, but the Bates Family Wiki has names and dates for the Keyes-Kanagy babies born last year. Lauren allegedly had Jennifer Lynnette on 8/23 and Ann had Isabel Jo on 1/8.

The site doesn't have any sources listed, though it is possible that someone who knows the family is updating it. I'm only sharing this because the dates look right. 

https://batesfamily.fandom.com/wiki/Keyes_Family?so=search

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I'm still not sure how reliable this website is, but the Bates Family Wiki has names and dates for the Keyes-Kanagy babies born last year. Lauren allegedly had Jennifer Lynnette on 8/23 and Ann had Isabel Jo on 1/8.

The site doesn't have any sources listed, though it is possible that someone who knows the family is updating it. I'm only sharing this because the dates look right. 

https://batesfamily.fandom.com/wiki/Keyes_Family?so=search

This page has so many things incorrect. Ann does not have a son named Joseph, it's Garrett and Lauren's kids are all wrong. Do not believe that page for anything

• Upvote 4

Michelle Seewald Barger is pregnant with her first baby. Due in the fall.

Her announcement pic is her, her husband and her parents holding a onesie, which I don’t know but I found a bit amusing 😅

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Her announcement pic is her, her husband and her parents holding a onesie, which I don’t know but I found a bit amusing 😅

It’s so awkward looking! And they are all dressed in blue. Is that a hint?

3CB9704A-88B6-48CE-A16A-04C0B2B936A4.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2

I hope they know it's a boy, because if it's a girl, that pic is going to be super awkward (not that it isn't already). 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

59 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Glad baby will be born around their 3rd anniversary. She was so young when they married. Good thing the waited. 

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Glad baby will be born around their 3rd anniversary. She was so young when they married. Good thing the waited. 

She got engaged on her 18th birthday when she was a senior in high school. Well co op homeschool high school. Her father is the one who wrote a a whole blog post as to why young marriage is good. So it wasn’t that surprising. But I was glad when she said in a Q&A that they were waiting a little while to have kids. 

• Upvote 9

Anna and Jesse Maxwell are expecting a baby July 22, 23. There registry has a lot of girl clothing so I’m assuming it’s a girl.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 11

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That photo makes them all look like they have hypothermia. Or argyria.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna and Jesse Maxwell are expecting a baby July 22, 23. There registry has a lot of girl clothing so I’m assuming it’s a girl.

Good for them for waiting until they had been married for a while.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They had spring family photos so no its not the gender

• Thank You 1

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m assuming the guy next to her is the husband, but he looks like he’s a boyfriend that the family may crop out of the picture if things don’t work out.  If you were close enough to get her pregnant, you can stand a bit closer for the announcement pic.

if I saw this in the wild, I’d assume the females were egg donor and surrogate to the males.  

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic