IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

According to Jill, her sister Angie has 10 kids. It's unclear when the last one was born. Last year when Pat Noyes had a stroke, they said she had 34 grandchild, which would be consistent with Angie having 10 kids. 

• Upvote 3

Ashley Slayer Hoover had a girl Brooklyn May. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 13

On 4/30/2023 at 2:18 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

According to Jill, her sister Angie has 10 kids. It's unclear when the last one was born. Last year when Pat Noyes had a stroke, they said she had 34 grandchild, which would be consistent with Angie having 10 kids. 

Jill shared that the new baby name is Marissa.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 5/2/2023 at 3:50 AM, fish_ca said:

Ashley Slayer Hoover had a girl Brooklyn May. 

Salyer, not Slayer. : )

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I know lol :5624796376c5f_BattletoadsareAWESUMcool: it's my autocorrect. When I noticed, it was too late to edit

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

If it was Slayer, she would have to be good at vacuuming to live up to her name. 

• Confused 1

I should probably explain my joke. In England, practically no one says vacuum. The word for it is Hoover. I imagine a slayer Hoover is likely good at vacuuming. I get it. My joke sucks 😝

• Haha 9

Given the color of their outfits in the teaser pic, that doesn't surprise me. 

• Upvote 3

The Hill men must be predisposed to shooting Ys. So far all married sons have had boys. 

The race for the first Rodrigues granddaughter continues. It'll probably be Nurie. She's due to announce soon. 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2

2 hours ago, Sister Mozz said:

(And Kaylee) Rodrigues Hill is having a boy.

I feel like she announced her pregnancy years ago.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

The Rodrigues daughters always seem to announce as soon as the pee stick dries.

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

I feel like it's their mother Jill announcing so early. The pregnant daughters might even prefer some more privacy, but Jill won't allow that. 

And probably the daughters don't know yet what they really want. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Which is reassuring that Jill  hasn’t announced for Nurie, yet.  

• Upvote 1

I think Rachel Wissman is pregnant (from a picture posted from Susannah's bachelorette) but I can see why she wouldn't officially announce, given her history. She also stopped posting on Instagram some time ago. I feel bad speculating but it also seemed really apparent. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I think Rachel Wissman is pregnant (from a picture posted from Susannah's bachelorette) but I can see why she wouldn't officially announce, given her history. She also stopped posting on Instagram some time ago. I feel bad speculating but it also seemed really apparent. 

i thought so too when I saw the pic. Michelle also seems pregnant in that pic. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

i thought so too when I saw the pic. Michelle also seems pregnant in that pic. 

I don:t know who Michelle is. Is she the one on the end? 

Looking at the photo I would guess there are 3 pregnant women. Katerina (who is belly cupping), Rachel and the one on the end in the jean skirt. 

Screenshot_20230509-120917.thumb.png.094cb18a739e02cf8d03f7eaad56ef1f.png

ETA- So Michelle is a SIL and she is the one on the end. Yes, I think she is also pregnant. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 2

The ones with babies hold them like they are trophies. Which in this culture, I suppose they are. 

• Upvote 6

There is also a gym picture with 9 of the 12 women and Michelle, Rachel and Katerina are the ones missing. 

• Upvote 2

Rachel has had multiple miscarriages so I get why she isn’t posting about her pregnancy. Michelle is private and doesn’t usually announce her pregnancies publicly. And Kat has already announced. So I would guess all three are probably pregnant. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Rachel has had multiple miscarriages so I get why she isn’t posting about her pregnancy. Michelle is private and doesn’t usually announce her pregnancies publicly. And Kat has already announced. So I would guess all three are probably pregnant. 

Yeah, if I was Rachel I wouldn't announce either, not after two late-term losses in a row. Because of her history, I feel bad even speculating but she really does appear pregnant.

• I Agree 2

It doesn't seem obvious to me that Rachel is pregnant. It might be the cut of that top, and having so many previous pregnancies.

• Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It doesn't seem obvious to me that Rachel is pregnant. It might be the cut of that top, and having so many previous pregnancies.

She does not normally have a belly. Even with the cut of the top (it seems like a maternity top), there appears to be quite a bump. 

There was also a pic a few months ago where I thought she might be pregnant but it wasn't as obvious, but this second picture pushed me in that direction. 

And the fact that the there women who are or appear to be pregnant are the ones not in the gym photo. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 4
  • Move Along 1

9 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I agree. She looks very pregnant to me (not at all her normal shape)!

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1

Michelle Seewald Barger is having a girl and naming her Isla Jane. Which is quite similar to Ivy Jane. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic