IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

17 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Jagger Joshua Herbert was born March 13 to Abbie Herbert. 

I've not had a baby yet, but her smug face video saying "who had their stomach cut open, baby pulled out of them, stitched back up , & walked 5 hours later to the later to the NICU to breastfeed the baby" and asked who could relate makes my non-violent self want to smack the smirk off her face. 

The video continues saying something like: "and who is exhausted from watching the birth and needs to sleep", while showing a sleeping father. 

Also, babies don't grow in stomachs. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, flowergirl said:

The video continues saying something like: "and who is exhausted from watching the birth and needs to sleep", while showing a sleeping father. 

Also, babies don't grow in stomachs. 

Before the 2nd was born he had a video talking about the 3rd baby. 

They are so smug. Try to be "unique" while shaming others at the same time. Why they are so internet famous I'll never understand. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 3/19/2023 at 9:13 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Beatrice Elizabeth Phillips was born March 16 to Delaney and Jtits. 

Very Royal names. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gobsmacked said:

Very Royal names. 

Definitely. Princess Anne’s children have the last name Phillips. Of course there’s Queen Elizabeth. And then there’s Princess Beatrice. So I agree. Very British Royal sounding. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Nancy-Druesel said:

Elizabeth was also Delaney's mom's middle name, if I'm not mistaken. 

I don’t think they tried really hard to sound like a monarch. Because 1) you can’t help the last name you inherited and 2) Elizabeth is an extremely common name in general. But the name they chose does sound royal. Although I’m sure many others do as well because some of the most popular baby names right now are Charlotte, Charles, William, and Henry. All current names of the royal family. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

On 3/20/2023 at 12:06 PM, dairyfreelife said:

Jagger Joshua Herbert was born March 13 to Abbie Herbert. 

I've not had a baby yet, but her smug face video saying "who had their stomach cut open, baby pulled out of them, stitched back up , & walked 5 hours later to the later to the NICU to breastfeed the baby" and asked who could relate makes my non-violent self want to smack the smirk off her face. 

I think the nurses made me walk about 12 hr after my c section. I'm not sure I had the feeling back in my legs at 5 hrs. But brag on, Abbie. Brag on.

• Upvote 2

I didn't have a c-section, but because my son was born at 4:30 pm, I didn't get dinner.  I had prepared for that by packing cans of Coke and peanut/butter crackers.  So, about 6:30 or so I got my pitcher and started down the hall to find an ice machine; a nurse turned me around (I was leaning against the wall pretty heavily, but I was determined) and got my ice for me.  

• Upvote 1

Chalice (Allison) Ruppel, mother of Marvel Lea, has birthed Winsome Rose. OMG!

Her younger brother, Cedar, is expecting his first child, due 9/20/23 (honeymoon baby based on wedding date-wife is only 19 [not all that shocked, myself]).

Older brother, Isaiah, is also expecting his 2nd child.

All 3 mentioned above are members of the Campbell Borg via their mother, Serene (Campbell) Allison.

<blech> <barf>

Edited by Lady Dondarrion
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Chalice (Allison) Ruppel, mother of Marvel Lea, has birthed Winsome Rose. OMG!

Her younger brother, Cedar, is expecting his first child, due 9/20/23 (honeymoon baby based on wedding date-wife is only 19 [not all that shocked, myself]).

Older brother, Isaiah, is also expecting his 2nd child.

All 3 mentioned above are members of the Campbell Borg via their mother, Serene (Campbell) Allison.

<blech> <barf>

The Campbells have so many unique names in one huge family. 

• Upvote 2

Okay, it still isn't mentioned here, but Whitney and Zach are having a girl.

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 3/23/2023 at 6:14 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Campbells have so many unique names in one huge family. 

Easier to return kids if people can’t remember their names.  That family makes me angry

• Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

On 3/27/2023 at 5:48 AM, WannabeHistorian said:

Here's the Campbell wiki page for the curious.  Be sure to check out the great-grandkids too. 

In other news, Ellissa Baird is pregnant with #2, a boy due in August. 

Holy shit! One of the great grandchildren is called Gethsemane. 

What the ever-loving fuck…

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

12 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Francesca Morton gave birth to her son

Did she and Edwin do a culling recently?  I just realized that I haven't seen her posts in over a month and they are both now private and I'm not a follower.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Per Prof. Google, it is the place where Jesus was arrested. So not only is it a weird name in general, it also refers to a dark time in early Christianity. Who in their right mind would name a CHILD that? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Per Prof. Google, it is the place where Jesus was arrested. So not only is it a weird name in general, it also refers to a dark time in early Christianity. Who in their right mind would name a CHILD that? 

They probably just thought it sounded nice... But yeah, the Garden of Gethsemane where Judas led the Romans to arrest Jesus. Not exactly Christianity's finest hour.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I know someone named Getsemani (the Spanish-language translation). So they're not the first to use it.

It’s going to be tricky to yell out in three years time when the kid is trying to climb the book case because mom went to the bathroom and she was unsupervised for 90 seconds “Gethsemane, get down! Not safe!”. Yeah, a bit of a tongue twister 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

It’s going to be tricky to yell out in three years time when the kid is trying to climb the book case because mom went to the bathroom and she was unsupervised for 90 seconds “Gethsemane, get down! Not safe!”. Yeah, a bit of a tongue twister 

I hope there’s a nickname. Like Getty or something.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I was more intrigued by the fact that they have grandchildren named Remnant Keep and Saber Truth (which I first read as Saber Tooth, as in tiger). Some words aren’t meant to be names. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, postscript said:

I was more intrigued by the fact that they have grandchildren named Remnant Keep and Saber Truth (which I first read as Saber Tooth, as in tiger). Some words aren’t meant to be names. 

When I first learned that some European countries restrict how parents can name their children, I thought "Wow....that is kind of over controlling." Then I read names like this given to US kids. 

• Upvote 5

Edwin & Francesca (Tuggle) Morton had their boy yesterday (March 27th), I believe. No word on the name yet.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

That little rascal will be reduced to GET. down!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic