IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

Nothing says I care about my kids like scream praying into a newborn's ears and at a sick toddler. In the video she is bouncing her ill child on her shoulders and the tot doesn't look well. Is it mean to have hoped the video cut out just after because she vomited all over Karissa's head? She scream prays over a child who likely just has a stomach bug, but waited until the same child was in the hospital and on medication before scream praying about her deadly infection? Did her toddler's head start spinning prompting her to start a quasi-exorcism outburst? Karissa is on another level of out there in left field. Her now toddler was seriously sick and having issues at times after can be expected for any parent, but her behavior is not helping her or her children. She needs to consider some help and there's no shame in that. 

collinsk31023.png

collinsk31023_2.png

• WTF 10

34 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Nothing says I care about my kids like scream praying into a newborn's ears and at a sick toddler. In the video she is bouncing her ill child on her shoulders and the tot doesn't look well. Is it mean to have hoped the video cut out just after because she vomited all over Karissa's head? She scream prays over a child who likely just has a stomach bug, but waited until the same child was in the hospital and on medication before scream praying about her deadly infection? Did her toddler's head start spinning prompting her to start a quasi-exorcism outburst? Karissa is on another level of out there in left field. Her now toddler was seriously sick and having issues at times after can be expected for any parent, but her behavior is not helping her or her children. She needs to consider some help and there's no shame in that. 

collinsk31023.png

collinsk31023_2.png

I am just as disgusted with all the women who support and applaud her dangerous and neglectful behavior. Don't read her comment section. There are way too many people patting her on the back and enabling her sick behavior. I know Karissa will never listen to any sense. But I want to talk some sense into her humpers. Especially the women who attend her dangerous unattended births. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, berghex said:

Kristen Nicole Young announced that she is pregnant with #5 - a boy due in October

Oh. That's sad news. I despise her so much. She is such a hate filled woman, I feel sorry for her kids.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

8 hours ago, berghex said:

Kristen Nicole Young announced that she is pregnant with #5 - a boy due in October

How old is #4? I feel like he or she was just born.

Prayer is powerful as an adjacent tool. If your child, particularly an infant or young toddler is sick, provide actual medical care and then pray. Or pray while you’re providing (or seeking) proper medical care. Ignoring medical needs=neglect=abuse.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, EmiSue said:

How old is #4? I feel like he or she was just born.

Born in Dec 2021. This boy is due in October so about a 22 month spacing. I also thought #4 was born more recently.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Based off the Instagram comments on her post announcing it, this is her eighth pregnancy (she's had three miscarriages).

I feel so bad for her kids. She posted a video recently about how they don't childproof their home because it "teaches children to be obedient".

Edited by indianabones
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

21 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Based off the Instagram comments on her post announcing it, this is her eighth pregnancy (she's had three miscarriages).

I feel so bad for her kids. She posted a video recently about how they don't childproof their home because it "teaches children to be obedient".

I’ve noticed that many fundies don’t childproof their homes. I assume that means they blanket train.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve noticed that many fundies don’t childproof their homes. I assume that means they blanket train.

The crazy part are the comments and even K herself saying they don't childproof, they just have baby gates on their stairs, plug their outlets, bolt their furniture (Kristen doesn't though), and lock their cabinets with dangerous chemicals. 

So, uh, they don't childproof, but they also childproof. 

2023-03-14kyn3.png

2023-03-14kyn2.png

Talk about dense and dismissive. The commenters are correct. Always bolt heavy furniture. 

Edited by dairyfreelife
hit enter on accident
  • Upvote 7

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve noticed that many fundies don’t childproof their homes.

I don't have children, so this is hypothetical for me but I would find the guilt crushing if a child suffered/died because I had chosen not to follow simple, easily do-able precautions eg child proof a house, wear a seat belt, wear a helmet etc

Fundies don't seem have this issue. Is it denial? It is because they hide their guilt? Is it because they truly feel they have no responsibility because God has already planned if their children will suffer or not? 

• Upvote 9

On 3/13/2023 at 9:34 AM, SassyPants said:

Prayer is powerful as an adjacent tool. If your child, particularly an infant or young toddler is sick, provide actual medical care and then pray. Or pray while you’re providing (or seeking) proper medical care. Ignoring medical needs=neglect=abuse.

She makes so little sense.  Stomach bugs can stop as quickly as they begin.  Broken bones heal when pit in a cast of some sort.  Skin heals when given stitches.  I’m a Christian and believe in the importance of prayer and believe in miracles, but get so annoyed that she credits her doing (having faith, prayer, praising, etc) for healing and not credit the doctors or body for doing their job, heal.  She probably also doesn’t know what lethargic means, or at least I’m hoping she doesn’t.   
her poor kids who have to deal with her medical anxiety instead of seeing her follow through with getting them treatment.

7 hours ago, browngrl said:

I don't have children, so this is hypothetical for me but I would find the guilt crushing if a child suffered/died because I had chosen not to follow simple, easily do-able precautions eg child proof a house, wear a seat belt, wear a helmet etc

Fundies don't seem have this issue. Is it denial? It is because they hide their guilt? Is it because they truly feel they have no responsibility because God has already planned if their children will suffer or not? 

I’ve assumed it’s a mixture of many

-ignore laws because of the government

-don’t childproof because you spank your kids so they don’t bother anything 

-put on a happy face, praise god and tell people it’s his will if something bad happens.  Even if it was something they could have prevented.  Although I’m sure it still really impacts them.  

• Upvote 9

I haven‘t heard Sabina in a while! Maybe it‘s a family name?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Smash! said:

One family is ex Amish while the other is just basic fundie. Maybe it’s a name from the Amish side. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

One family is ex Amish while the other is just basic fundie. Maybe it’s a name from the Amish side. 

It definitely sounds Amish to me, but I also have a colleague with a young child with that name so it might just be trendy?

9 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

It definitely sounds Amish to me, but I also have a colleague with a young child with that name so it might just be trendy?

The Amish love using biblical names just like fundies. However there are also some names that seem to come out of nowhere. I bet Sabina is one of those names. It is a very pretty name. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/17/2023 at 9:19 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Amish love using biblical names just like fundies. However there are also some names that seem to come out of nowhere. I bet Sabina is one of those names. It is a very pretty name. 

It is a catholic saint name, but thats probably not the reason why they choose it lol

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 2

On 3/17/2023 at 6:37 AM, Smash! said:

It's her like great great grandmothers name on reba's side

Jagger Joshua Herbert was born March 13 to Abbie Herbert. 

I've not had a baby yet, but her smug face video saying "who had their stomach cut open, baby pulled out of them, stitched back up , & walked 5 hours later to the later to the NICU to breastfeed the baby" and asked who could relate makes my non-violent self want to smack the smirk off her face. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Jagger Joshua Herbert was born March 13 to Abbie Herbert. 

I've not had a baby yet, but her smug face video saying "who had their stomach cut open, baby pulled out of them, stitched back up , & walked 5 hours later to the later to the NICU to breastfeed the baby" and asked who could relate makes my non-violent self want to smack the smirk off her face. 

With my youngest (born in the fall of 1990), I was up and walking within a couple of hours of my c-section. Worst part was the catheter bag and IV pole that had to be dragged along. Not unique, sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic