IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

Oh and yes, all three sisters are pregnant at the same time. There will be lots of pictures of them gripping their bumps like they are ready to pop right off and roll down the street.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, Shannonsnarks said:

Did she say when she was due 

She said summer but when I rewatched at the end she said something about spotting and their world being turned upside down so now I'm not sure 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

So would this be the elusive Grandchild #29? 

No. If she's due this summer, that's after both Joy and Katey.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I think Kendra was probably pregnant again already with #5 and that’s the missing 29. I’m guessing she will have another secret baby this year. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Kendra was probably pregnant again already with #5 and that’s the missing 29. I’m guessing she will have another secret baby this year. 

That would be Irish twins for Kendra--not impossible but unlikely for baby #5. I'd bet a lot of money she's pregnant right now, but probably due after Joy and Katey at least by a a little bit. Given Jessa's weird video, I wonder if she was pregnant with 29, miscarried, then got pregnant again quickly and the baby coming in the summer is her rainbow baby.

Or Jim Bob can't count and we're all overthinking for no reason🤷

• Upvote 8

40 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

totally agree. it's been Thicc Daddy time all along

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Disgust 2

According to the 2nd video Jessa just posted she miscarried around Christmas time and is not currently pregnant as far as we know.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

6 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Jessa's pregnant again per her YouTube 

She had a miscarriage back at Christmas time which could make this baby the missing baby of #29 and that's why no one was talking about it because it being a lose.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, I don't think so. Kendra is probably pregnant again, but it's probably not #29.  Kendra supposedly gave birth in late May and that's too quick a rebound for her. Even if she had the baby in April that still seems too quick for her. Jessa's loss was probably #29. I hope Jessa is okay. 

• Upvote 1

Did they just post this 2 part Youtube? If so, seems odd. I could see posting about the pregnancy and then some time later posting the loss. Like posting pregnancy at the end of October and posting the second video at Christmas when the loss purportedly occurred.  But posting both now, or even the loss 2 months later seems odd, IMO.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

@RebeccaRay and @Bluebirdbluebell this baby would have been due in July, after Joy’s and Katey’s who are both due in May, so couldn’t be #29. 

I still think Katey could be #29, if her due date changed slightly, and she told JB before Joy. He could just have acted surprised at a future pregnancy reveal. It would be too soon for Kendra's #5, she supposedly had #4 in May? last year. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

23 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I still think Katey could be #29, if her due date changed slightly, and she told JB before Joy. He could just have acted surprised at a future pregnancy reveal. It would be too soon for Kendra's #5, she supposedly had #4 in May? last year. 

Yeah I think it was Katey and she just announced REALLY early (as soon as the pee dried) so when Joy told him the assumption was that her baby would be #30 but then it turned out she was actually due first.

Unless Ma Spivey is better at keeping things quiet than anyone expected.

• Upvote 7

On 2/25/2023 at 9:17 AM, WannabeHistorian said:

Brooklyn Collingsworth is having a boy.

I continue to be baffled by the popularity of the name of a New York City borough with the fundy/MAGA set. (yes I know its popular with more than Trump-loving fundies, but New York City is something they love to hate).

None of them are naming their kids "Haight" or "Ashbury" or "Compton"

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

A combo wedding/baby announcement: Amy at Raising Arrows's 17 year old son Keian and his pregnant girlfriend are marrying next weekend and will live with her. Both kids were 16 when they got pregnant.

https://raisingarrows.net/large-family-homeschool-life-week-6-2023/ 

That’s what happens when you raise your kids with abstinence only education. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 15

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

A combo wedding/baby announcement: Amy at Raising Arrows's 17 year old son Keian and his pregnant girlfriend are marrying next weekend and will live with her. Both kids were 16 when they got pregnant.

https://raisingarrows.net/large-family-homeschool-life-week-6-2023/ 

Looked at her blog. How many kids does she have?  

Edited by Jana814

Oh and this is why I wish child marriage was outlawed in every single state. Because multiple states allow marriage with parental Consent. And that’s why these two children can get married. No children should be getting married. Even if one is pregnant. They can wait until they are adults. But because these fundie parents won’t let them live together if they aren’t married, these children are marrying. Almost every single time you see a child getting married in the US, religion is at least part of the reason. If these two weren’t fundie, they wouldn’t be getting married as children. It’s ridiculous. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

Looked at her blog. How many kids does she have?  

Just yikes! Part of learning to be a student in preparation for life is to do the things you don't want to do (science in this case) - and if you can't do that for school, how are you going to handle marriage? Also, the books they're reading during their morning time are much below any grade level a high schooler should be at, so either he's behind or really, really bored. There's just no way any of this is good.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SisterCupcake said:

Just yikes! Part of learning to be a student in preparation for life is to do the things you don't want to do (science in this case) - and if you can't do that for school, how are you going to handle marriage? Also, the books they're reading during their morning time are much below any grade level a high schooler should be at, so either he's behind or really, really bored. There's just no way any of this is good.

I’m not surprised he isn’t interested in science. I bet they teach the Ken Hamm science. 

• Upvote 6

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic