IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

11 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Who in their right mind would name a CHILD that? 

Fucking crackpots like the Campbell family, thatʻs who!

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope there’s a nickname. Like Getty or something.

Maybe Gethy or Semmy or Semanee. Is this name worse than Spurgeon?

• Upvote 1

When it comes to the Campbells, the bio daughters used way more crazy names than the sons. They also adopted while they bio sons didn’t. 2 of the Bio sons own/manage the Newsboys. A popular Christian rock band. So they have plenty of money. The bio sons only have 3-4 kids each while their bio sisters have a lot of kids. It’s interesting how the daughters really latched onto Nancy’s teachings. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope there’s a nickname. Like Getty or something.

My colleague goes by Gets (pronounced "hetz"). Honestly I think Gethsemane is kind of a badass name but I guess I'm alone!

• I Agree 1

7 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

My colleague goes by Gets (pronounced "hetz"). Honestly I think Gethsemane is kind of a badass name but I guess I'm alone!

I’m just a freaks someone will pronounce it Get Semen because it’s such an unknown name. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t particularly hate the name Gethsemane, it’s just very unusual and super-religious even for fundies. I wouldn’t call my child that, but then I’m atheist.

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I don’t particularly hate the name Gethsemane, it’s just very unusual and super-religious even for fundies. I wouldn’t call my child that, but then I’m atheist.

It makes me think of  Jesuchrist superstar (the musical) lol It is a mouthful as a name, but IMHO still not as ugly as Spurgeon.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, llucie said:

It makes me think of  Jesuchrist superstar (the musical) lol 

Me too! 😂 As soon as I heard it, my mind went "On Thursday night, you'll find him where you want him. Far from the crowd, in the garden of Gethsemane." (Yeah, I'm the kind of weirdo who knows whole musicals by heart).

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Sadie Robertson is having another girl. Her due date is sometime in May. 

And her name will be Haven Belle

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

On 3/28/2023 at 10:58 AM, JMO said:

Did she and Edwin do a culling recently? 

I think she weeded out people* she did not want following her (ie me) months ago. One day I could see her posts and the next I could not and she had gone private. Shame because I was curious about the home her husband was building her and I liked her flower posts.

* being a well behaved FJer I did not ever "touch the poop" so she probably booted out anyone she did not know

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Another couple that is using cutesy names for girls (isn‘t her first girl named Honey?). 

• Upvote 3

On 1/2/2023 at 12:24 AM, WannabeHistorian said:

I think you might have the wrong brother. Chris only has one son born in 2017. But someone found a baby registry for the next brother Timothy. Due date was in July.

Edit: Matthew Hill and his wife Taylor are expecting a boy in March. If Kaylee does have a girl it'll be the first for both sides.

Matthew and Taylor had their child Hudson James on March 19. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

11 hours ago, llucie said:

It makes me think of  Jesuchrist superstar (the musical) lol It is a mouthful as a name, but IMHO still not as ugly as Spurgeon.

Only musical I’ve ever left saying “ I hated that.”

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

That was Rocky Horror Picture Show for me. 

• I Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

That was Rocky Horror Picture Show for me. 

Yes! I knew I was going to hate it after the first 5 minutes. My friends all swore that it was THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRR!, though so I stayed through the whole thing hoping they were right and it would grow on me. It did not. I left at the end, shaking paper bits and breadcrumbs out of my hair, needing a shower and an extra strength Excedrin. One hour and forty minutes, which felt like triple that, of my life that I will never get back. There’s not enough booze in the world to make that movie palatable. 

Sorry… Rant over. One screening over 30 years ago, and it still brings up strong feelings. I guess it’s a good thing to be memorable! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I love Tim Curry so I enjoy RHPS. 

Tim Curry is awesome! In everything else… 😂

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

MUCH better than Honey. H theme confirmed then?

On 3/27/2023 at 10:35 PM, KWLand said:

Easier to return kids if people can’t remember their names.  

....They returned kids?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

My high school did Jesus Christ Superstar as the musical one year. As a Jew going to a public school in northern New Jersey, I had no idea what was going on. My Christian friend had to explain to me what was happening the whole time. Really pissed off the people sitting next to us. And that's how I learned who Mary Magdalene was.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Smash! said:

Another couple that is using cutesy names for girls (isn‘t her first girl named Honey?). 

Yes. Honey James

8 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

MUCH better than Honey. H theme confirmed then?

....They returned kids?

No theme. They got Honey because they wanted something for Sadie's grandma on Kory's side. Apparently she calls everyone Honey and on their first date she was holding a Honey coffee mug. 

And then for Haven is a second photo from their first date that they took a photo in front of a aide called Haven that they didn't jnow was behind them. Bella just said hey can I get a picture of you 2. And that's why her middle name is Belle after Bella. 

45 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Yes. Honey James

No theme. They got Honey because they wanted something for Sadie's grandma on Kory's side. Apparently she calls everyone Honey and on their first date she was holding a Honey coffee mug. 

And then for Haven is a second photo from their first date that they took a photo in front of a aide called Haven that they didn't jnow was behind them. Bella just said hey can I get a picture of you 2. And that's why her middle name is Belle after Bella. 

I thought they said Honey was after a bible verse "Gracious words are like HONEY, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.”

2 hours ago, raayx01 said:

I thought they said Honey was after a bible verse "Gracious words are like HONEY, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.”

There's that too.They just said this in her podcast yesterday so that's what I wrote that I could remember 

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They must like H names. 

Coverett family have Hallie, Heidi, Hope, Hayden, Hudson and Hazel Grace..... 

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

Coverett family have Hallie, Heidi, Hope, Hayden, Hudson and Hazel Grace..... 

oh but those are much too normal. They should have thrown a Heistheway in there. Spice it up.

Fun Fact: the H in Jesus H Christ stands for Heistheway. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic