IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!

nelliebelle1197

I thought she might go with a 'y' ending name too match the girls but Rhett does fit her style and of course the boy needs to stand out. 

• Upvote 5

I like it. It could have been so much worse…*cough* Spurgeon, Zade, Kolter, Jayden.

ETA: I think she brow beat John into this name. Sounds like he may have wanted John Alan.

ETA 2: Wait, didn't that room have wallpaper less than 2 years ago? Personally, I would have put Zoey in with the older girls. She is soon to be 5, closer in age to Allie and Lexi-

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Bobology said:

Rhett Alan Webster... that's a pretty raw name 😉

I am hearing the actors in Gone with the Wind turning it into a five syllable word with their fake southern accents. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bobology said:

Rhett Alan Webster... that's a pretty raw name 😉

My husband and son have very unfortunate initials. Worse than RAW. Thankfully not too many people notice. 🤣

• Haha 5

A good friend's mum's initials were ARSE. She went by her second name, so everyone assumed it was RSE. I think she my have done this on purpose, since she double-barreled her surname.

So, people have now successfully guessed Katie *and* Alyssa's baby names. Either, a lot of you are psychic, or these people are basically just incredibly predictable!

• Upvote 11

before showing the name they didn't forget to mention once again that:

Alyssa "this really is my favourite room that i have done ... it might be because i'm having a boy so that's like exciting"

John: "you know this girl is gonna spoil this boy like you've never seen" 

I feel for their daughter, like if they say that in every video who knows how many times did the girls hear that this baby is way more special than all of them to their parents 

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 3

Rhett just makes me think of Rhett and Link. They're also dirty libs.

I personally wouldn't do a R first name W last name because I still sometimes struggle with R's but that's probably a me problem

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

The Golden Penis is Rhett Alan Webster.

I'm surprised they didn't continue with their pattern of a "y" ending.  It would have been so easy--Bobby, Tommy, Jimmy. . . "Rhetty?"

Do only silly little girls get a Y ending, and a boy needs something tough and strong?

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I personally wouldn't do a R first name W last name because I still sometimes struggle with R's but that's probably a me problem

Oh my, that would turn into Wet Webster. And it might not be Rhett saying it, it could be one of the sisters.

23 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Rhett just makes me think of Rhett and Link. They're also dirty libs.

There is a former NHL player named Rhett Warrener. That was always a tongue twister for many a sports reporter around here. 

26 minutes ago, Bobology said:

Oh my, that would turn into Wet Webster. And it might not be Rhett saying it, it could be one of the sisters.

In public school, that nickname would be almost a given. His older sisters may very well come up with it on their own.

I can’t hear the name Rhett without picturing Clark Gable. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I'm confused is the boy's room the room that used to have a non colorful rainbow on the wall or the room with flower wallpaper?

I miss color. Why must everything be beige and white? Seems so sad.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I'm confused is the boy's room the room that used to have a non colorful rainbow on the wall or the room with flower wallpaper?

Sad Beige Bateses strike against. You should see Carson’s new bedroom Erin decorated. It looks like a generic bland guest room. Not a room for a 7 year old boy. 

• Upvote 10

37 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

You’re right..it was the rainbow room. Was being the operative word. Give them 18 months and those 2 older girls will be downstairs, Maci and Zoey will be in the flower room (which will be re-designed) and the Prince will get a new big boy room.

33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sad Beige Bateses strike against. You should see Carson’s new bedroom Erin decorated. It looks like a generic bland guest room. Not a room for a 7 year old boy. 

This is a very popular trend right now in the Influencer/IG world. The rooms are for sleeping with beige, white, lt  tones and nothing personal held within. It’s all sterile, utilitarian and very grown up.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

You’re right..it was the rainbow room. Was being the operative word. Give them 18 months and those 2 older girls will be downstairs, Maci and Zoey will be in the flower room (which will be re-designed) and the Prince will get a new big boy room.

This is a very popular trend right now in the Influencer/IG world. The rooms are for sleeping with beige, white, lt  tones and nothing personal held within. It’s all sterile, utilitarian and very grown up.

Yet another reason to be glad I’m not an influencer. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sad Beige Bateses strike against. Yo should see Carson’s new bedroom Erin decorated. It looks like a generic bland guest room. Not a room for a 7 year old boy. 

I did see it! Blah! I'm kinda hoping a kid goes crazy with paint on the wall.

I'm my glad house is full of bold color. I have lots of floaters in my vision. Blank walls just make me anxious as I stare at my floaters. Plus it's so sterile...and visually dull?

Edited by WatchingTheTireFireBurn
Typo as always
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Watched part of the video. I found it amusing that they talked about how hard it was to come up with the perfect name for a boy when multiple people on this board predicted the name they eventually chose. We know their taste better than they do! 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I did see it! Blah! I'm kinda hoping a kid goes crazy with paint on the wall.

I'm my glad house is full of bold color. I have lots of floaters in my vision. Blank walls just make me anxious as I stare at my floaters. Plus it's so sterile...and visually dull?

You know what I think is so funny? Erin is just repeating her own fucked up childhood. When she first got married and move into their first home, she painted her entire bedroom pink. Chad slept in there too of course. But it was covered in pink, lace and ruffles. It looked like a little girl’s dream room! Everyone surmised it was because she never got her own bedroom growing up so she never got to decorate a bedroom herself. So she went Buck wild and made her childhood dream come true. Now she’s doing the same damn thing to her kids! They aren’t allowed to decorate their own rooms either. So when Carson grows up, he will probably move into his first house and paint every room a different color. And fill it with pictures of things he actually likes. Instead of sad beige hotel artwork. 

• Upvote 18

Carson seems to be a pretty mild-mannered kid who doesn’t seem to display much personality. At the beginning of the video, Erin pretends that he’s going to have some input into the design of his room, but she never asks him anything about what he would like color-wise, etc. She did make a point of including all of his drawing supplies near his desk, but that was it. Do seven year olds need four plants in their bedroom? And why does he need a mirror on the wall next to his bed. And a perfectly curated shelf of books that were obviously just chosen as decor. Erin mentioned that he likes animals. She could have gotten some animal art or cool photos for the walls. I noticed there was no reaction from Carson included in the video probably because he was underwhelmed by the final product. But at least he has a little space that’s his own (except for the baby in the closet) unlike his sisters. I must admit, if this was Erin and Chad’s room, I would think it’s nice.

• Upvote 8

I kind of like Rhett, though I'd probably name a sim that over an actual child. At least they stuck to their theme and didn't go with something crazy. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I'm surprised they didn't continue with their pattern of a "y" ending.  It would have been so easy--Bobby, Tommy, Jimmy. . . "Rhetty?"

Do only silly little girls get a Y ending, and a boy needs something tough and strong?

Ding ding ding, you got it!

The girls get named little girl names, not adult women names, while the boys get grown men names. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My husband and son have very unfortunate initials. Worse than RAW. Thankfully not too many people notice. 🤣

My niece’s initials are BMO- there is no winning. BM or BO-

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, postscript said:

I found it amusing that they talked about how hard it was to come up with the perfect name for a boy when multiple people on this board predicted the name they eventually chose

I know, it is pretty tragic. They think they are some kind of influencers, but they're actually just so predictable and dull. So, behind the curve in the "influencer" (gag) world. I mean, in 20 years time, those kids/their friends/employers will be able to look up their names and find what was trending at the exact moment of conception. Won't be a problem for the non-penis havers, obviously, since they'll just get pages of google searches showing little girls in party dresses, and that is basically their job interview.

Also, "perfect" name for a boy? So, you mean you take naming a boy seriously? Like his initials? How his name sounds when he isn't a baby? But a name for a girl just has to be cutesy. Look, if we weren't talking about far-right religious extremists, I wouldn't give a shit. But overly cutesy girly girl names, not once, but 4x? Sorry, I am in a foul mood, and these people irritate me - the Bates even more then the Duggars, A more superficial, pathetic, shallow brood I find hard to imagine. They are all like instagram, FOX, and those weird US adverts for pharma/insurance had a baby, and then some star trek alien programmed a bunch of aliens to make robot babies from that baby with the Borg Queen.

I hope to the god I don't believe in, that little RAW somehow gets past the upbringing of penis haver entitlement because otherwise, he (and, poor kid, he isn't even here yet!) is going to grow up to be an insufferable misogynist.

• Upvote 11

• Coconut Flan locked this topic