IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!

nelliebelle1197

Does anybody know when she is due?  

My guess is a completely anticlimatic John Jr. 

They could use Wade or Jade to go with Kade and Zade.... 

Edited by Hazelbunny
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

She just entered 3rd trimester. 

• Thank You 2

3 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

April 4th, I think, a month after Katie. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 1

I think Alyssa likes coming up with the first name way too much to just call him John jr. Unless she comes up with some stupid Nickname that makes no sense like Tori did. 

“Well we decided to name him John Elliott Webster Jr. after his daddy. But we will call him Porter. Because John is short for Porta-John and Porta is Latin for Porter. That’s why we nicknamed him Porter 💙

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 32

Allie's birthday is April 11th, I really hope the baby is born before that so she doesn't have to share her birthday with her brother.  Do these fundies do mother-son "dates" or will he have a father-son "date" on his birthday?

• Upvote 4

It just occurred to me that John’s initials are JEW when trying to come up with a cute nickname for a John Jr, so that wouldn’t work. I don’t think they’ll do a Jr. None of his brothers or his parents had a Jr.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Do these fundies do mother-son "dates" or will he have a father-son "date" on his birthday?

Bontragers do brothers-sisters dates and sisters praise brothers' manliness. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7

I feel that they might do a John Jr but than with a nickname that needs a lot of mental gymnastics.

Like Kade for Robert the 4rd or something.

• Upvote 3

On 1/15/2023 at 9:58 PM, CanadianMamam said:

We have an extended family member who is super preoccupied with male children and once greeted  me at a gathering as "mother of multiple boys" (I was the only one of the 8 married women there to have more than one boy) and to this day it still skeeves me out. Thanks for reducing my worth to the fact that I bore male children like this is a medevial court. 

My husband would also have been thrilled with all girls. He never even wanted to find out the sex. 

At a family gatherings years ago on my mother's side, my mother was just making conversation, talking about us kids. I think she said something like ''Well, we are Johnsons (her fake maiden name) right?'' And my uncle replied ''Well, only my kids are real Johnsons''. DANG that did not fly. Some people are more part of this family because they came from your penis?

And we are a pretty secular family, more ''cultural catholic'' than truly religious. I think my uncle just picked that up from our stupid patriarcal society. So I can certainly imagine that the patriarcal bullshit is 300 times stronger in fundie circles.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

At a family gatherings years ago on my mother's side, my mother was just making conversation, talking about us kids. I think she said something like ''Well, we are Johnsons (her fake maiden name) right?'' And my uncle replied ''Well, only my kids are real Johnsons''. DANG that did not fly. Some people are more part of this family because they came from your penis?

And we are a pretty secular family, more ''cultural catholic'' than truly religious. I think my uncle just picked that up from our stupid patriarcal society. So I can certainly imagine that the patriarcal bullshit is 300 times stronger in fundie circles.

Oh he's a real johnson alright...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

So she was in DC for this really historic and dramatic speaker battle and all her content doesn't have one peep about it. I'm surprised she didn't mention it at all, and it must have affected them if they were planning to watch grandpa get sworn in. With all those images of kids passed out in congress, I wonder if one of the Webster girls were hanging around there too.

I say this but didn't watch the videos fully, please correct me if I'm wrong and she did mention it.

• Upvote 2

I think only Erin and Tori are the traditionalists of the family and only they named their first sons exactly after the father. I don’t think Alyssa is as traditional as that. I think she’s more like Carlin or Whitney and will use the middle name to name after someone and the first name will not. That’s why it will be something like Bryce Alan or Rhett Alan. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think only Erin and Tori are the traditionalists of the family and only they named their first sons exactly after the father. I don’t think Alyssa is as traditional as that. I think she’s more like Carlin or Whitney and will use the middle name to name after someone and the first name will not. That’s why it will be something like Bryce Alan or Rhett Alan. 

Erin and Tori also married into families where it was expected as both their husbands were already the thirds.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

On 1/18/2023 at 8:52 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Alyssa likes coming up with the first name way too much to just call him John jr. Unless she comes up with some stupid Nickname that makes no sense like Tori did. 

“Well we decided to name him John Elliott Webster Jr. after his daddy. But we will call him Porter. Because John is short for Porta-John and Porta is Latin for Porter. That’s why we nicknamed him Porter 💙

I am just getting up after a poor night’s sleep. I read the second paragraph before the first and initially thought it was real! 

Alyssa seems to like trendy names. I think we’re going to see something along the lines of Truett. Even if they go with John Jr., he’ll have a trendy nickname like Jax. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Normally I would agree but I think John is calling the shots with this one.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

In one of their Q&As from about two years ago, Alyssa said she would like a son and to name him after John. John said he didn't want that. However, that may have been fake humility or his mind may have changed.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

None of John’s brothers are named after their dad and none of his brothers named sons after themselves. I don’t think John would want to be the only one with a father/son namesake.

• Upvote 3

On 1/24/2023 at 2:24 AM, JDuggs said:

None of John’s brothers are named after their dad and none of his brothers named sons after themselves. I don’t think John would want to be the only one with a father/son namesake.

It only takes one person/act to start a tradition.

• Upvote 3

On 1/23/2023 at 4:24 PM, JDuggs said:

Had the boy been the firstborn or the second, he would probably have a trendy name. But after 4 girls, Websters are kind of obsessed with their little male. And while they may be lying, they say it's the last kid, so the  name gets more important now.

Sadly, I think being the 5th will make him too important in the family and will cause sibling rivality. If he was the second, no way Alyssa would be talking about baby boys being more spoiled than baby girls. And of cpurse sexism would also be present, but not at the extreme we'll see with Junior.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

It’s interesting because I can think of a few fundie families with a lot of girls before they got their precious boy. But I think most aren’t named after their dad. The Richardsons, the Kingerys, the Burtts, the Jacksons, the Neelys are just a few that didn’t name their first son (after a bunch of girls) a Jr. But Alyssa Morton did. So maybe both fundie Alyssas will. 

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Sadly, I think being the 5th will make him too important in the family and will cause sibling rivality. If he was the second, no way Alyssa would be talking about baby boys being more spoiled than baby girls. And of cpurse sexism would also be present, but not at the extreme we'll see with Junior.

I think this will be a repeat of the Pomeroy family, with four girls before an obviously much-wanted son. Little George is the pampered prince, while his older sisters are relegated to wearing mostly blue ensembles so they continue with the matchiness. Because one couldn’t put a boy in pink, of course. In addition, she constantly talks about how he’s “all boy,” even when he’s dressed in fussy rompers and playing with his sisters. Alyssa won’t go that far with the clothes, but the boy will get a lot of special treatment and solo spots on social media, and she’ll probably go out of her way to talk about how masculine he is. 

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic