Jump to content
IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!


nelliebelle1197
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I did notice. Those look like Walmart swing dresses that are about $5 and start in toddler sizes (not infant). My daughter has a million. 

I figured they came from Grandma Paine since they were in Oklahoma.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The Webster Xmas opener is so cringeworthy! Those little girls are too young to act fake. It seems so sad to see little Allie and Lexi raising their cups to make a toast. Do 5 and 7-year olds really do that? Allie kept doing it over and over. She didn't understand at all.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I thought of Alyssa today. The teacher’s aide in my child’s class wrote a thank you note for the Christmas gifts she received from the parents/kids. She’s literally the nicest person in the entire school. And there are a lot of really nice people working at my children’s school. When I read it, I realized she spells dining room table the same way Alyssa does! So I guess it’s a much more common spelling mistake than I ever realized. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2023 at 10:52 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought of Alyssa today. The teacher’s aide in my child’s class wrote a thank you note for the Christmas gifts she received from the parents/kids. She’s literally the nicest person in the entire school. And there are a lot of really nice people working at my children’s school. When I read it, I realized she spells dining room table the same way Alyssa does! So I guess it’s a much more common spelling mistake than I ever realized. 

I actually think people copy each other off instagram. Either to be trendy, or because they don't realise it's wrong. You see that particular spelling mistake on instagram sometimes, and I think people just got it from there.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I actually think people copy each other off instagram. Either to be trendy, or because they don't realise it's wrong. You see that particular spelling mistake on instagram sometimes, and I think people just got it from there.

I really doubt this woman uses Instagram much. She’s probably close to 60 and has chickens in her yard. She’s got a hippie side that reminds me of my hippie mother in law. Instagram probably isn’t her thing. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Facebook friend of mine (late 50s) who I went to Catholic school with through 8th grade and I consider intelligent, just posted about Prince Harry “whinning.”  I thought that spelling rule that the single consonant gives the vowel a long sound and the double consonant gives the vowel the short sound was ingrained in us, but apparently it didn’t take with some of us who actually learned this rule. I’m guessing the Bates kids were never even exposed to this rule.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone on Reddit posted that Alyssa's getting a nanny, but I couldn't find anything on YouTube or Instagram about it. Anyone here have more info?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

Someone on Reddit posted that Alyssa's getting a nanny, but I couldn't find anything on YouTube or Instagram about it. Anyone here have more info?

Forgive my ignorance, but to me it would seem odd for her to get a nanny as a stay at home mom? Unless it’s maybe a teacher for the homeschooling?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

Someone on Reddit posted that Alyssa's getting a nanny, but I couldn't find anything on YouTube or Instagram about it. Anyone here have more info?

I think someone confused the girl they brought to DC (Isabella) to help with all the Webster grands with a full time nanny. This appears to be a one shot thing, or at best she's Alyssa's regular babysitter in FL. 

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Websters' latest YouTube video is them visiting the Capital for John's dad's swearing in ceremony as a representative. ETA They call Isabella a friend and a nanny for the week. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't blame them to bring an extra pair of hands on a trip like that, if they at least payed her for it.

  • Upvote 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2023 at 8:43 PM, gobucks said:

The Websters' latest YouTube video is them visiting the Capital for John's dad's swearing in ceremony as a representative. ETA They call Isabella a friend and a nanny for the week. 

 

They posted a tour of the Capitol ON January 6th... Alyssa may not be the brightest, but I refuse to believe that's a coincidence.  It's very much giving dog-whistle vibes. 

  • Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Websters update their Vlog every Friday. They also post in "real time", so whatever they are doing that werk (unlike Lawson and Tiffany) so I actually do think it was total coincidence. 

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DC-folks, I found it interesting that they seemed to be staying (in a VRBO I guess) at the Benning Road  Metro Stop. Not the neighborhood I expected, but an economical choice.

I bet if you were to go back thru the CSPAN coverage of the 3rd or 4th, you'd see glimpses of the girls on the House chamber with grandpa.

This is not their first trip to see Rep. Webster sworn in--and to get a special Congressional tour of the Library of Congress. But that was like 2 kids ago. It was first time I saw a Bates in person!

Not at all surprised that Alyssa loves Pentagon City Mall! : )

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today's video had them saying that Alyssa is in the 3rd trimester. They have Isaiah visiting for the week (always have one of them visiting!). They addressed Maci's pacifier. They said they don't want to take it from her during this season of change with the baby coming. She isn't even 2 so I was surprised they had been getting comments on it. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, she said Isaiah is in college and doesn’t get to come for visits often.  John will be going on the Bates snowboard trip.  And there was something about Maci wouldn’t take a pacifier but picked one up after she got pregnant.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gobucks said:

Today's video had them saying that Alyssa is in the 3rd trimester. They have Isaiah visiting for the week (always have one of them visiting!). They addressed Maci's pacifier. They said they don't want to take it from her during this season of change with the baby coming. She isn't even 2 so I was surprised they had been getting comments on it. 

People love to comment on stupid things like this. I try to only comment about big type stuff when it comes to parenting. I really don’t think it’s a big deal she’s using a pacifier. There are so many other things I would comment on when it comes to her parenting. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alyssa also announced that the Golden Penis has a name that they will reveal with the nursery. 

Sounds like he' s getting his own room. 🙄

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

Alyssa also announced that the Golden Penis has a name that they will reveal with the nursery. 

Sounds like he' s getting his own room. 🙄

This is great! Can we please use this in the next thread title? 

Ridiculous that he is getting his own nursery if his 4! Sisters have to share... 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobody mentioned how they said they couldn't agree on a name for a boy but have tons of girl names.

John says for MY SON! And went on about how it had to be a good upstanding name for MY SON 

And it was his last chance to name his SON.

 

Are they actually truly really stopping after this one? Did Alyssa pick all the girl names because they weren't his SON!? I dont think I've ever seen him so animated before.

  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Nobody mentioned how they said they couldn't agree on a name for a boy but have tons of girl names.

John says for MY SON! And went on about how it had to be a good upstanding name for MY SON 

And it was his last chance to name his SON.

 

Are they actually truly really stopping after this one? Did Alyssa pick all the girl names because they weren't his SON!? I dont think I've ever seen him so animated before.

Alyssa did mention how much she hates being pregnant. Only time will tell if they actually stop after this child. 

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, gobucks said:

Alyssa did mention how much she hates being pregnant. Only time will tell if they actually stop after this child. 

John will want a bother for his son. I doubt they will stop before golden boy II arrives. 

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smash! said:

John will want a bother for his son. I doubt they will stop before golden boy II arrives. 

Of course he will. John has a ton of brothers, a fact he no doubt will use to guilt Alyssa into trying for another boy. All but one of his siblings has at least one son. That had to be driving John nuts. 

But he will have the biggest family once Golden Penis arrives, so maybe that'll satiate his ego?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I now hope that John’s golden son will grow up to be a liberal feminist who lives his life exactly opposite to John.

  • Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




  • Recent Status Updates

    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      Disgusted with Catholic Church over Cardinal Pell's funeral this week. It really reflects poorly on the church and should be a red flag to Catholics.
      · 0 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      I've been away since about 10 PM on Monday evening.  My husband noticed that my speech was a bit slurred, called my daughter to see if she concurred and they both agreed that I needed to go to the hospital.  There I was taken back within minutes to be evaluated for a stroke.   My BP was sky-high. I. undressed and was helped into a hospital gown.  The PureWick did not work that night so when I had to go I just went.  (I do want a PureWick if I ever get urinary stress incontenence though and would need to wear diapers.). 
      I had a CT scan fairly early the next morning and it confirmed that I'd sufffered a mild stroke,  I had an MRI that afternoon which confirmed the both the mild stroke and no other damage and yet I had another CT scan -this time with a contrast medium injected.  I was allowed the Heart Healthy diet and my BP had dropped to 180/100.  They don'y want to drop the BP too rapidly so it has dropped enough to turn to Lisinipril to drop it further.
      After the ER. I was sent to the ICU and stayed until I was discharged this afternoon.  The staff were all really nice and my husband and two daughters were with me most of the time, helping out.  My oldest daughter's van was in the shop so I let her borrow the MINI since I knew she could drive a stick.  When she was visiting yesterday afternoon, her husband was in the ER waiting on a CT can and today, she was there when the speech pathologist was visiting.  She was able to get some good advice from her as her husband is currently unable to swallow.
      Anyway I'm home.  My dogs and the cat to see me home, especially my dachsie, were happy to see me home.
      A couple of things I learned:
      I need to teach my husband about loading the dishwasher.
      and 
      Jill would never be able to handle bedpans.
      · 7 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fornicate.  Six more weeks of winter according to Phil.
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      Currently obsessed with Laura Mvula, a musical genius
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      I highly recommend Not the Good Girl's Youtube channel. She is making great documentaries about cults.
      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Ohh jeeze, GrandBerry6 just came to me, snuggled his face in my neck and barfed, all over me. In my neck, in my hair, on my face, down inside my nightie all over the front of my nightie. Ohh FUCK! Bath, washed hair, cleaned sofa. Good times, good times.
      · 3 replies
    • Scrabblemaster

      Scrabblemaster

      I danced through my living room feeling awesome. From time to time I do this. Maybe wine is involved. Good music is definitely involved. It is awesome. I recommend it to you. With or without wine.
      · 2 replies
    • Hazelbunny

      Hazelbunny

      After a few months of trying to decide what kind of new computer to get and my brother telling me a Mac would be the best decision I could ever make and my sister telling me that would be the worst and I ought to stick to Windows.... I now have a used Mac. I am trying to get used to it. Not easy, but the Magnifying program is a lot better than the Windows one (that was the ultimate reason for my decision) and FJ works a lot better than on my 10-year old Laptop, too!!  
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

      WannabeHistorian

      Y'all, holter monitors suck. And naturally the palpitations that caused this test to be ordered are remarkably absent today. 
      I'm off to go work out in the hopes that triggers it. T minus 10 hours till I get this thing off. 
      · 4 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fuck Fornicate.  Glad I got in to see this place before the world went to shit.
       
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.