IGNORED

Webster4Eva 12: It's Webster5Eva Now!

nelliebelle1197

17 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I did notice. Those look like Walmart swing dresses that are about $5 and start in toddler sizes (not infant). My daughter has a million. 

I figured they came from Grandma Paine since they were in Oklahoma.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Webster Xmas opener is so cringeworthy! Those little girls are too young to act fake. It seems so sad to see little Allie and Lexi raising their cups to make a toast. Do 5 and 7-year olds really do that? Allie kept doing it over and over. She didn't understand at all.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I thought of Alyssa today. The teacher’s aide in my child’s class wrote a thank you note for the Christmas gifts she received from the parents/kids. She’s literally the nicest person in the entire school. And there are a lot of really nice people working at my children’s school. When I read it, I realized she spells dining room table the same way Alyssa does! So I guess it’s a much more common spelling mistake than I ever realized. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2023 at 10:52 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought of Alyssa today. The teacher’s aide in my child’s class wrote a thank you note for the Christmas gifts she received from the parents/kids. She’s literally the nicest person in the entire school. And there are a lot of really nice people working at my children’s school. When I read it, I realized she spells dining room table the same way Alyssa does! So I guess it’s a much more common spelling mistake than I ever realized. 

I actually think people copy each other off instagram. Either to be trendy, or because they don't realise it's wrong. You see that particular spelling mistake on instagram sometimes, and I think people just got it from there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I actually think people copy each other off instagram. Either to be trendy, or because they don't realise it's wrong. You see that particular spelling mistake on instagram sometimes, and I think people just got it from there.

I really doubt this woman uses Instagram much. She’s probably close to 60 and has chickens in her yard. She’s got a hippie side that reminds me of my hippie mother in law. Instagram probably isn’t her thing. 

• Upvote 1

A Facebook friend of mine (late 50s) who I went to Catholic school with through 8th grade and I consider intelligent, just posted about Prince Harry “whinning.”  I thought that spelling rule that the single consonant gives the vowel a long sound and the double consonant gives the vowel the short sound was ingrained in us, but apparently it didn’t take with some of us who actually learned this rule. I’m guessing the Bates kids were never even exposed to this rule.

• Upvote 1

Someone on Reddit posted that Alyssa's getting a nanny, but I couldn't find anything on YouTube or Instagram about it. Anyone here have more info?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

Someone on Reddit posted that Alyssa's getting a nanny, but I couldn't find anything on YouTube or Instagram about it. Anyone here have more info?

Forgive my ignorance, but to me it would seem odd for her to get a nanny as a stay at home mom? Unless it’s maybe a teacher for the homeschooling?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

I think someone confused the girl they brought to DC (Isabella) to help with all the Webster grands with a full time nanny. This appears to be a one shot thing, or at best she's Alyssa's regular babysitter in FL. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

The Websters' latest YouTube video is them visiting the Capital for John's dad's swearing in ceremony as a representative. ETA They call Isabella a friend and a nanny for the week. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

I can't blame them to bring an extra pair of hands on a trip like that, if they at least payed her for it.

• Upvote 8

On 1/8/2023 at 8:43 PM, gobucks said:

The Websters' latest YouTube video is them visiting the Capital for John's dad's swearing in ceremony as a representative. ETA They call Isabella a friend and a nanny for the week. 

They posted a tour of the Capitol ON January 6th... Alyssa may not be the brightest, but I refuse to believe that's a coincidence.  It's very much giving dog-whistle vibes. 

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

The Websters update their Vlog every Friday. They also post in "real time", so whatever they are doing that werk (unlike Lawson and Tiffany) so I actually do think it was total coincidence. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

DC-folks, I found it interesting that they seemed to be staying (in a VRBO I guess) at the Benning Road  Metro Stop. Not the neighborhood I expected, but an economical choice.

I bet if you were to go back thru the CSPAN coverage of the 3rd or 4th, you'd see glimpses of the girls on the House chamber with grandpa.

This is not their first trip to see Rep. Webster sworn in--and to get a special Congressional tour of the Library of Congress. But that was like 2 kids ago. It was first time I saw a Bates in person!

Not at all surprised that Alyssa loves Pentagon City Mall! : )

• Upvote 5

Today's video had them saying that Alyssa is in the 3rd trimester. They have Isaiah visiting for the week (always have one of them visiting!). They addressed Maci's pacifier. They said they don't want to take it from her during this season of change with the baby coming. She isn't even 2 so I was surprised they had been getting comments on it. 

• Upvote 5

Also, she said Isaiah is in college and doesn’t get to come for visits often.  John will be going on the Bates snowboard trip.  And there was something about Maci wouldn’t take a pacifier but picked one up after she got pregnant.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, gobucks said:

Today's video had them saying that Alyssa is in the 3rd trimester. They have Isaiah visiting for the week (always have one of them visiting!). They addressed Maci's pacifier. They said they don't want to take it from her during this season of change with the baby coming. She isn't even 2 so I was surprised they had been getting comments on it. 

People love to comment on stupid things like this. I try to only comment about big type stuff when it comes to parenting. I really don’t think it’s a big deal she’s using a pacifier. There are so many other things I would comment on when it comes to her parenting. 

• Upvote 6

Alyssa also announced that the Golden Penis has a name that they will reveal with the nursery. 

Sounds like he' s getting his own room. 🙄

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

Alyssa also announced that the Golden Penis has a name that they will reveal with the nursery. 

Sounds like he' s getting his own room. 🙄

This is great! Can we please use this in the next thread title? 

Ridiculous that he is getting his own nursery if his 4! Sisters have to share... 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11

Nobody mentioned how they said they couldn't agree on a name for a boy but have tons of girl names.

John says for MY SON! And went on about how it had to be a good upstanding name for MY SON 

And it was his last chance to name his SON.

Are they actually truly really stopping after this one? Did Alyssa pick all the girl names because they weren't his SON!? I dont think I've ever seen him so animated before.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Nobody mentioned how they said they couldn't agree on a name for a boy but have tons of girl names.

John says for MY SON! And went on about how it had to be a good upstanding name for MY SON 

And it was his last chance to name his SON.

Are they actually truly really stopping after this one? Did Alyssa pick all the girl names because they weren't his SON!? I dont think I've ever seen him so animated before.

Alyssa did mention how much she hates being pregnant. Only time will tell if they actually stop after this child. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

14 hours ago, gobucks said:

Alyssa did mention how much she hates being pregnant. Only time will tell if they actually stop after this child. 

John will want a bother for his son. I doubt they will stop before golden boy II arrives. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Smash! said:

John will want a bother for his son. I doubt they will stop before golden boy II arrives. 

Of course he will. John has a ton of brothers, a fact he no doubt will use to guilt Alyssa into trying for another boy. All but one of his siblings has at least one son. That had to be driving John nuts. 

But he will have the biggest family once Golden Penis arrives, so maybe that'll satiate his ego?

• Upvote 2

I now hope that John’s golden son will grow up to be a liberal feminist who lives his life exactly opposite to John.

• Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic