IGNORED

Faux 4: A News Channel That Shows No News

GreyhoundFan

20 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Speaking of grass, haven't there been rumors that since Shaggy is always hungry and because of his behavior that he's actually a stoner?

Yes, I heard that years ago. 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Exuding stench doesn’t count

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting article on Lachlan Murdoch, heir apparent at Fox.

Bloomberg journalist Tim O’Brien told MSNBC anchor Nicole Wallace, it was important not to focus too much on the Fox anchors, who were ultimately just the hired help: “You’re leaving the most important actor out: Lachlan Murdoch. Rupert Murdoch’s son runs that network. The family controls the company. If they wanted that network to do something other than engage in propaganda and to delude people and to serve other goals, he could put anybody he wants in that anchor seat. Tucker Carlson exists because Lachlan Murdoch wants him to exist.”

And again you have to ask what the Murdoch's are getting out of this and what the end game is.

• Upvote 10

Laura is clueless 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Laura is clueless 

She’s the unfunny, not at all clever  version of “Who’s on First?” The pet mice I had as a kid were smarter. 

• I Agree 6

It’s sad that this jerk influences so many people:

• Upvote 6

Wow, Faux is speaking out against Dear Leader. 

• Upvote 5

Faux states the obvious:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Faux states the obvious:

Thank you, Captain Obvious, for that trenchant and intelligent analysis.  Oy.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

OhJesse, bless your stupid heart  

• Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 9

I love when their own words come back to haunt them. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

On 11/11/2022 at 7:26 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

OhJesse, bless your stupid heart  

Here’s my full disclosure (and I have said some if not all of it in prior posts here and there): in my younger and far less informed days, I was “pro-life” and I was a registered R. I will say I always voted with my conscience and often voted D but yes, I held beliefs I now not only regret but am ashamed to have once had. I was always LGBTQ+ rights and always vehemently against any kind of racism, classicism,  xenophobia, homophobia, the idea that immigrants are unwanted/evil- as I write it out I realize I really was a D at heart except for the abortion issue and some social benefits issues that I had to learn more about to understand that I didn’t know what I thought I knew. But- since I have been ringed I have voted D. I can think of eight woman friends who are pretty much the same as me. So allow me to laugh at the “Guys, go put a ring on it” philosophy of getting more R votes. Let’s start with the “it” part. Yeah, I don’t need to say anymore. Next is the idea that a ring makes a woman vote R. Why? Because she is suddenly so dazzled by a diamond she can’t think for herself? Or that she will just follow her headship’s command? It’s so vibes of Gilead. It’s SUCH a shame that we keep educating our young women so they can offer a finger (or two) to this kind of idea and it isn’t the ring finger. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 11/16/2022 at 10:16 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Here’s my full disclosure (and I have said some if not all of it in prior posts here and there): in my younger and far less informed days, I was “pro-life” and I was a registered R. I will say I always voted with my conscience and often voted D but yes, I held beliefs I now not only regret but am ashamed to have once had. I was always LGBTQ+ rights and always vehemently against any kind of racism, classicism,  xenophobia, homophobia, the idea that immigrants are unwanted/evil- as I write it out I realize I really was a D at heart except for the abortion issue and some social benefits issues that I had to learn more about to understand that I didn’t know what I thought I knew. But- since I have been ringed I have voted D. I can think of eight woman friends who are pretty much the same as me. So allow me to laugh at the “Guys, go put a ring on it” philosophy of getting more R votes. Let’s start with the “it” part. Yeah, I don’t need to say anymore. Next is the idea that a ring makes a woman vote R. Why? Because she is suddenly so dazzled by a diamond she can’t think for herself? Or that she will just follow her headship’s command? It’s so vibes of Gilead. It’s SUCH a shame that we keep educating our young women so they can offer a finger (or two) to this kind of idea and it isn’t the ring finger. 

My mom was married for 53 years and she had a ‘ring on it’. She also voted blur all the way through every time. 

• Upvote 4

Faux is still up in arms about Naomi Biden’s wedding:

• Eyeroll 6

I thought Naomi Biden was stunning and that her dress was more beautiful than Tiffany Trump's. I'm sure her wedding was much more classy. Of course by definition it would be since her grandparents were there and Tiffany's dad and stepmom weren't.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic