IGNORED

Faux 4: A News Channel That Shows No News

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Tonight on CNN: Trump’s home raided by the FBI

Tonight on MSNBC: Trump’s home raided by the FBI

Tonight on ABC, CBS & NBC: Trump’s home raided by the FBI

Tonight on FoxSpews: 💨 

Tonight on News Max: Hunter Biden’s laptop found in BENGAZI!!!

I wish they'd raid NewsCorp and the Murdochs.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

But his laptop…

But but butter emails 

• Upvote 6

Judge Box O'Whine is tanked up and mad:

• Thank You 4

Don't worry Harris, we wouldn't want to save you...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Don't worry Harris, we wouldn't want to save you...

I get so irritated over the stupid "stumbled over his words" stories.  First of all, did you people ever listen to Trump? Secondly, THE MAN OVERCAME A STUTTER! Third, as evidenced by this very clip, people stumble over words all the time.  Professional actors who rehearse lines over and over do it.  It's why blooper clips and reels exist.  I guess I should probably look at these stories as "Really, that's all you got?" but knowing that he overcame a stutter makes me really agitated when these disgusting bits go out.  

• Upvote 7

Not Fox News, but from the usually (but not always) slightly less rabid Australian end of the Murdoch stable comes this gem:

Utopia paid for by taxing billionaires? Sign me up!

• Upvote 5

I'm surprised Steve Doocy asked this:

• Upvote 6

Of course Fuax is going after the judge who signed the search warrant. I guess they don't think he needs the same protection and deference they give to justice Beer Bong.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Hoarse Whisperer's comment is so true:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Y'all, she said this on Faux...

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Y'all, she said this on Faux...

This right here is what gets me.  It was the same when the bozos signed Abbott's amicus brief immediately after the election that claimed voter fraud.  Zero evidence but a bunch of dumbasses signed it.  When investigation after investigation not only showed zero proof but turned into a giant circus that made it clear the people claiming it happened were idiots, several who signed it suddenly tried to distance themselves from it . It's why I look forward to the big reveal of the search warrant and property receipts.  The ones who swear he is innocent are going to look incredibly stupid.  It's why the smarter ones aren't claiming he's innocent but are putting it in terms of it being used for political purposes.  They're clever enough to stoke the fires without actually denying he's guilty of crimes. 

• Upvote 6

These people are horrible:

• WTF 3

I would consider myself a memento person, but I don't have any top secret nuclear documents in my house.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy.

Javanka better watch out. Mark my words, the blame is going to be put on them.

• Upvote 4

This is an awesome supercut of the Faux hysteria:

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Apparently 28% of Americans still have managed to find Trump the victim in this.  At least the percentage who find him tolerable is slowly dropping.

• Upvote 6

Meanwhile Hannity has signed on to the delusion that fuck face could run from prison

On Friday's episode of Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show, the host claims that Trump being sent to jail would not necessarily be a road block of any kind in terms of him deciding to run for president in 2024. 

Going over possible scenarios for what's to come, Hannity says "What do you think the next thing that happens here is, do you think that they would try and indict the former president in the hopes of convicting him and having him in jail at the time of the next election to prevent him from running . . . Because a conviction by the way, constitutionally, would not prevent him from running for office."

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Meanwhile Hannity has signed on to the delusion that fuck face could run from prison

I didn’t know Hannity was a constitutional scholar well you learn something we every day. 

Edited by onekidanddone
My usual inability to type.
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I didn’t know Hannity was a constitutional scholar well you learn something we every day. 

Don’t forget also an infectious disease expert and theologian. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

I can't stand Duffy.

• Upvote 4

It's sad people who watch Faux believe this crap. He's still screaming 'lock her up". And he doesn't move on from anything.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

Good gravy:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 1

The amount of shit shoveled by cowpoke Nunes is truly impressive. I wonder if Faux issues hip waders to their commentators.

More BS:

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic