IGNORED

Faux 4: A News Channel That Shows No News

GreyhoundFan

Oh, good grief:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

Looks like I'm about to get my wish.  Namely Keith will be back doing Countdown as a podcast.  Complete with Worst Persons in the World!  And I hope Bill-O-the-Clown is a regular feature on there.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Faux is disgusting. "French lady"? Really?

image.png.131b12d8828f5312d035666eb44df2db.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5

image.png.7f3a12bdeb3a557942f4bbfa28b15248.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Of course he showed up. I'm surprised he didn't invite Viktor Orban or a Russian oligarch or two.

image.png.e7ce04fa995aa78f4e1d713ff7018133.png

• Upvote 6

I wish we could get rid of both of them.

• Upvote 4

I'm no fan of Manchin, but I liked how he got Faulkner all riled up.

• Upvote 6

Tucker is an asshole.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Tucker is an asshole.

Hey there, Tucker- it’s this thing we have called proof beyond a reasonable doubt and twelve jurors found the burden had been met. Your little frozen food moneyed privileged ass has no seat at the table when it comes to deciding whether he committed murder because far better humans than you shouldered that responsibility with a small juror stipend, mileage, and takeout meals as they listened carefully to detailed testimony- some of which was no doubt extremely difficult and heartbreaking to hear- and weighed out expert testimony then, knowing their decision was going to be not just nationally but internationally scrutinized no matter what verdict they returned, delivered a just and righteous verdict while you sat on your ass yapping in front of a camera spewing nonsense as you made your viewers stupider by the minute and getting paid well for doing so. Those jurors do not deserve to have your Swanson padded fat ass trying to nullify their verdict (and that is coming from a fat ass who used to buy Swanson products but no longer will pay to get a fatter ass while subsidizing your family.)

• I Agree 6

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Tucker is an asshole.

Can someone fill me in on how Minneapolis is crumbling? Doesn't seem to have hit the news...

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Can someone fill me in on how Minneapolis is crumbling? Doesn't seem to have hit the news...

It's a city, so in the GQP mindset, it's a godless cesspool of thievery and scum.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Good grief:

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 2

image.png.279c8c525abebbd6e653798c3e2dd513.png

It should read, "Live From 40 Miles West Of Minneapolis".

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3

Jon Stewart claps back at Tuckums:

image.png.10290b577fa2ca322ffe81f1f1cb2a4f.png

• Upvote 7

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.279c8c525abebbd6e653798c3e2dd513.png

It should read, "Live From 40 Miles West Of Minneapolis".

Is she assessing the damage she has done to her hair?  Because it is ATROCIOUS! (When it comes to the Faux News assholes, I fully embrace my petty bitch and yes, I will stoop to making fun of their appearances.)

• Upvote 3

Yes, please!

image.png.06af2d615a820e769bfa945435b2b24a.png

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Jon Stewart claps back at Tuckums:

image.png.10290b577fa2ca322ffe81f1f1cb2a4f.png

Here's the video of Tuckums making fun of Jon Stewart:

Here's the clip Brian Tyler Cohen mentioned. It was during Tuckums' time on CNN. I forgot about this appearance:

• Thank You 4

These two jerks should not be allowed to appear together:

• Thank You 5

28 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Here's the video of Tuckums making fun of Jon Stewart:

Here's the clip Brian Tyler Cohen mentioned. It was during Tuckums' time on CNN. I forgot about this appearance:

Oh, I would do so, so much more with Jon Stewart than date him.  Even dishevelled, having been hanging out with veterans so busy working his ass off trying to get legislation passed to make sure people who have become ill as a result of being first responders and/or war veterans get proper treatment to shave or eat properly or maybe even shower.  Actually, ESPECIALLY that one because as sexy and hot as he is when he's well groomed and nicely dressed, his intense activism and passion for fighting for others getting medical and other care is extremely sexy and hot.  

Tucker, on the other hand, is an instant mood killer.  One look at him is a major turn off.  Once he starts talking, it's libido suspension until something really good comes around to counteract his poison.  So hey there Jon Stewart......

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Oh Tucker, I'll go low. Since you are bringing up Jon Stewart's appearances I'm wondering, based off of your facial expressions that you always have, are you trying out for a role in Dumb and Dumber or Dazed and Confused?

• Haha 6

I have no words...

"Fox host says women who haven't been pregnant aren't 'ripe' enough to run for president"

Fox News host Jesse Watters said that a woman has to get married and then get pregnant before she is "ripe" enough to run for president of the United States.

During Thursday night's episode of Fox News’ "The Five," Watters discussed the possibility of Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) one day running for president.

"With age comes wisdom and she’s pretty young. That’s my nice way of saying she’s not very smart," Watters told his "The Five" co-hosts. "You know when you like pick a banana and the banana’s in your hand and it’s green and then even if you try to peel it, it’s still not even peeling? That’s AOC. She’s not ripe enough to run for president."

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez is currently engaged to longtime boyfriend Riley Roberts. At 32, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez is not old enough to run for the highest office in the country, as the Constitution prevents anyone under the age of 35 to serve as president.

Watters acknowledged Rep. Ocasio-Cortez's engagement, adding "then you have to get pregnant."

"Why?" Greg Gutfeld, a "The Five" co-host, asked Watters.

"This is how it goes. Just follow me, Greg. You get married. Then you get pregnant and then once you have the baby, you have a family and the media loves it," Watters explained. "They eat it up. And it makes you more of a mature person."

TODAY Parents reached out to representatives for Fox News and Rep. Ocasio-Cortez for comment but did not hear back at the time of publication.

This is not the first time a Fox News host has argued that a woman's ability to be in a position of power hinges on whether or not she is currently or has previously been pregnant.

On May 5, "FOX & Friends" host Brian Kilmeade said he didn’t “know why you’d give” a pregnant woman an “important” job when discussing Nina Jankowicz's appointment to a Department of Homeland Security advisory board.

At the time, Jankowicz was eight months pregnant.

“I’m not sure how you get a job and then you just — you can’t do a job for three months,” Kilmeade said, referring to a three-month-long maternity leave the Fox News host assumed Jankowicz would take after giving birth.

“I’m not faulting her," he added, "but I don’t know why you would give someone a job that you think is so important.

In 2019, a record number of women with children under the age of 18 were elected to Congress — 21 in the House and two in the Senate.

Up until 2018, newborns were not allowed on the Senate floor. After Senator Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) gave birth to her daughter, Maile Pearl Bowlsbey, on April 9, the Senate voted to change the rules and allow infants under the age of 1 to accompany their parent should they need to vote on a weekend or during a late-night session.

Sen. Duckworth was the first sitting senator to give birth in the history of the United States.

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 9

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Well, I am married and have given birth multiple times. I am as ripe as as an aged bleu cheese. I am also old enough to run for POTUS. Who wants to be my campaign manager? I suggest as a starter slogan- “Aunt Bell- so ripe she reeks. So fertile she could be a fundie. She has both the Good Housekeeping AND Gilead Seal of Approval!” 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

🤦‍♀️ What a ridiculous twit.  That this attitude and opinion exists in 2022, and this moron feels perfectly comfortable saying it OUT LOUD, on a program broadcast to millions, is infuriating.  And depressing.  

• I Agree 11

Tonight on CNN: Trump’s home raided by the FBI

Tonight on MSNBC: Trump’s home raided by the FBI

Tonight on ABC, CBS & NBC: Trump’s home raided by the FBI

Tonight on FoxSpews: 💨 

Tonight on News Max: Hunter Biden’s laptop found in BENGAZI!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

But his laptop…

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic