IGNORED

Faux 4: A News Channel That Shows No News

GreyhoundFan

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Laura is vile:

She has no shame, no compassion, and no heart. I really try hard not to wish bad things on others but she is testing me. Reallllly testing me. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Tucker is weird:

Who CARES if the person “shows off” a “bulge” whatever that person wears?? Does Tucker complain when a “bulge” is shown in advertising, on tv, or in movies on someone who identifies as a man? Does he complain when breasts are partially or fully exposed in advertisements, tv, or movies on someone who identifies as a woman? If he’s not having the vapors in those situations then why is he so concerned about a “bulge” under other clothing? Oh that’s right- he has to rile up his stupid viewers while avoiding the fact that the guy who just outright said he loves Hitler was having dinner at Trump’s house recently (with an openly self identified Nazi.)

(Really, FFS. A “bulge”. I bet he’s the kind of guy who masturbates to Bugs Bunny when he dresses like a woman.)

• Upvote 3

This made me smile:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 6

Laura’s panties are in a bunch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Laura’s panties are in a bunch

When are they not? How does that woman sit in a chair or walk, with that perpetual twisted-up wedgie?

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Kellyanne’s blinking robot eyes are fascinating. It took her like a full three seconds to rouse out of her stupor and realize Laura was addressing her. It’s pretty funny they are roundabout blaming Trump and the group includes the woman credited with making Trump the candidate he was. 

• Upvote 5

On 12/6/2022 at 11:45 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

This made me smile:

Oh I hope they get another round of the passive-aggressive "how dare you plebs question me!" Rupert answering questions, along with the "yeah totes sorry" apology. I would hope it might lead to better regulation, but didn't end up counting for much in the UK. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Laura, maybe just maybe the voters of Georgia were sick of being the laughing stocks and blamed for Marge so they decided not to send another incompetent doofus to Congress. Maybe the Senate leaders decided they didn't need a senator to babysit after seeing how Marge and her buddies make things so much harder to govern in the house, and are afraid for what the next speaker of the house is going to face trying to unite his party enough to do as he wants with Marge and her cohort saying no to everything. I know this is such a wild idea that you can't even comprehend it but maybe not every single Republican who runs is actually qualified to do the job.

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.7a358593c55d503c3767699a7a86818a.png

Yikes.  Too many crooks.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

48 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.7a358593c55d503c3767699a7a86818a.png

Good Christian values he mother must be so proud. Oh wait…..

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Tucker is one odd person. That giggle is off-putting. I’m wondering if he got into some of junior’s stash. 

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

“Talking to Trump is one of the great animal joys in life.” So many interpretations of this quote. And none of them are good for Tucker. 

• I Agree 6

I know that Tucker is basically riding the Trump train because it's gotten him an audience.  And I know that he's hated liberals ever since being publicly owned by Jon Stewart.  This, however, is excessive.  It makes me wonder if Trump has blackmail material on Tucker.  If he had any sense, Tucker would be backing off since Dominion has already gotten the deposition from Murdoch.  He doesn't have to suck up quite so hard.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Tucker spewing his normal crap. 

• Upvote 8

Tulsi is sitting in for Tucker:

• Upvote 4

Tucker weighs in:

• Upvote 2

On the verge? They’ve been a deranged circus for years.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

On the verge? They’ve been a deranged circus for years.

Of course Hannity has to spend it that it's not a serious problem yet. He has to convince Fox zombie Nation that the Republicans have a plan and are in charge.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Stop looking in the mirror Brian. 

• Upvote 6

Jusdge Box O’Wine weighs in:

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic