I despise Hannity, but this is great:

This sums up my reaction:

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

She is certainly hoping to become a political kartrashian:

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Wow Brian is one sharp cookie it only took him two years. 

• Upvote 8

Faux is on top of the latest threat to democracy:

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 7

Here's the video that goes with the screencap above. You couldn't make this up.

• Eyeroll 6

On 1/11/2023 at 1:28 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Well, by that logic: as it's Faux that keeps focusing on this sort of thing then it stands to reason it's their fault China is taking over all the mineral deposits in the world...

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 1/10/2023 at 9:28 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

If we fall to China over M&Ms, it will be because Faux News and their father right sowed bullshit hoping for fast crop returns. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Laura is a hypocrite. No big surprise.

• Upvote 5

Narrator: They're really this stupid.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker got worked up about some clouds 

Fox News personality Tucker Carlson was mocked online after being utterly confused and laughing like a child at a vagina-shaped cloud formation.

The cloud formed over Bursa, Turkey last week and at first was perceived to be just another in the long line of hoaxes and fake weather pictures that appear across social media.

Carlson giggled loudly while covering the unusual weather event, prompting many Twitter users to chastise him for his reaction.

Many couldn't resist but mock Carlson's response to what meteorologists later confirmed was a lenticular cloud formation.

• Upvote 4

Faux News.  Once again opened mouth and inserted foot.

On Tuesday, A&W Restaurants announced on Twitter that Rooty the Great Root Bear would start wearing trousers.

The A&W tweet read, in part: “America, let’s talk. Since 1963, Rooty the Great Root Bear has been our beloved spokesbear. We knew people would notice because he’s literally a 6-foot tall bear wearing an orange sweater.”

Considering that many corporate characters — like Poppin’ Fresh, Chester Cheetah and the Geico Gecko — have long opted to go pantless, A&W’s social media staffers probably thought most people would recognize the tweet as a gag.

But the joke was on them, because Fox Business assumed the announcement was serious and reported on it as yet another sign of “woke police cancel culture” run amok.

• Upvote 4

More fearmongering at faux:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2

Their faces! 
You can just hear them furiously thinking: Fuuuuu....how the hell can we spin this as a negative for Biden?!

• Upvote 5

I think cookies are a great way to prepare!

image.png.5eb605686de4155c625e8f0e364365e1.png

• Upvote 3

Always concerned about the real issues affecting Americans:

• Upvote 3

In water is wet and fire burns type news

Fox News has been exposed like never before.

A trove of newly-released text messages and emails have laid bare how the right-wing media giant operated with little regard for fact in the weeks and months following the 2020 presidential election. The correspondence reveals that the network’s senior-most executives and highest-profile hosts chose not to disclose what they believed to be the truth of the election out of fear that that the facts would alienate Fox News’ audience and throw the highly profitable business into ruin.

The messages were contained in a stunning legal filing made public on Thursday as part of Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News, showing the network’s executives and talk hosts privately trashing lies pushed by former President Donald Trump’s camp and his supporters asserting the 2020 election was rigged.

But, despite privately acknowledging the realiity of the situation, the network allowed the lies to take hold on its air, in large part because executives and hosts were terrified that telling its sizable audience the truth would prompt them to tune out.

Spoiler

NoSSherlock.jpg.2bf0c7d94c20a24e6fde693d4fa826d1.jpg

• Upvote 4

Tucker loves throwing red meat at the MAGAts:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Tucker loves throwing red meat at the MAGAts:

I thought Bill O the Dumb Fuck was bad but Fucker Carlson is much, much worse.  I can't stand him. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic