IGNORED

Faux 4: A News Channel That Shows No News

GreyhoundFan

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s also a big booster of Putin. 

And let's not forget his pal Victor Orban...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Wait... what?  Tucker still doesn't understand Watergate?  Dude, that was over 50 years ago and there have been extensive writings about it.  Crack a book.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Clinton is correct. And Ronna is an idiot.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Clinton is correct. And Ronna is an idiot.

I find the message on the chyron way more interesting...

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I despise the GQP and can't stand Faux. That "father of seven" should have been arrested.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

They deserve each other. I just hope there are no kids because no child should have to be exposed to either one of them.

image.png.f567cfad756b407549fb3a2ff6e00c99.png

• Upvote 5

When I was young, the alarmists screamed about needles and razor blades in caramel or candied apples. Now it's Fentanyl. Good grief.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They deserve each other. I just hope there are no kids because no child should have to be exposed to either one of them.

image.png.f567cfad756b407549fb3a2ff6e00c99.png

I read that she had her eggs frozen so she could have more than the one she has now.  Imagine how nuts you have to be to think Sean Hannity is a catch.

• Upvote 6

Laura is delusional. @47of74, you might have something to say about her list.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 5

Tucker is getting weirder, which is saying something. Also, I could photoshop a picture better than his staff and I don't photoshop.

• I Agree 4

On 9/28/2022 at 4:52 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

When I was young, the alarmists screamed about needles and razor blades in caramel or candied apples. Now it's Fentanyl. Good grief.

I also remember “LSD-infused tattoos.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I also remember “LSD-infused tattoos.”

Wait, what?! How did I miss that one!

We had "stabbing people in public bathrooms with syringes to get them addicted to heroin" which even as a teenager I thought was... unlikely. 

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 6

As much as I cannot stand Ainsley Earhardt, I will acknowledge she is quite pretty so she must be really awful to be around if the best she can do is Hannity. 

• Upvote 2

Sounds like the “toddler dies of heroin overdose from syringe in a McDonald’s ball pit” story we had here.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

NPR article re Jeanine Pirro -Sept. 30
NPR article re Pirro email - Sept. 6, 2022

A couple updates on Dominion Voting’s lawsuit, specifically referencing Jeanine Pirro. Apparently, Dominion has discovered an interesting email during discovery (Sept. 6).  It looks like the trial is set for April.

Excerpt from NPR:

Spoiler

Dominion Voting Systems is putting Fox News star "Judge Jeanine" Pirro back on the legal hot seat in its clash with the network in a $1.6 billion defamation suit over baseless claims of fraud in the 2020 elections, NPR has learned.

In documents filed Thursday in a Delaware courthouse, the voting tech company explicitly identified Pirro, a former Westchester County district attorney and New York state judge, as central to its case. Its filings argue that by questioning Pirro, Dominion can meet the key legal threshold of proving Fox showed "actual malice" when it broadcast false claims the firm sought to throw the race to Joe Biden over then-President Donald Trump.

The case is at a pre-trial phase of the litigation, where both sides are able to obtain testimony and documentary evidence from key figures in a process called "discovery." 

"Discovery has revealed that...Fox News host Jeanine Pirro help[ed] spread the verifiably false yet devastating lies against Dominion," the company's lawyers wrote in the legal documents. 

Earlier this month, NPR revealed that a Fox producer had warned colleagues in an email against putting Pirro on the air in the days after the election, saying she was pulling conspiracy theories from extremist conspiracy-minded websites to justify Trump's lies. That was just one example of the vast cache of documents and testimony that Dominion has acquired.

• Thank You 9

Family values...

image.png.97b9980c5b1574156518dca4e15426d2.png

• Upvote 3

Hard pass:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 3

On 9/30/2022 at 1:28 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Tucker is getting weirder, which is saying something. Also, I could photoshop a picture better than his staff and I don't photoshop.

"CarMELla?" That pronunciation is as fake as the picture. You know how to say her name, dickwad - you just choose not to, thinking it's some sort of win.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

"CarMELla?" That pronunciation is as fake as the picture. You know how to say her name, dickwad - you just choose not to, thinking it's some sort of win.

He thinks it’s cute to mispronounce her name. He’s mistaken. 

• Upvote 3

The latest stupid outrage on Faux: Velma from Scooby Doo is gay. I can’t imagine why anyone would care, but of course they want to keep their base lathered up. 

Oh, the whining:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The latest stupid outrage on Faux: Velma from Scooby Doo is gay. I can’t imagine why anyone would care, but of course they want to keep their base lathered up. 

Oh, the whining:

Speaking of grass, haven't there been rumors that since Shaggy is always hungry and because of his behavior that he's actually a stoner?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Over privileged white man loses his shot on TV:

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic