IGNORED

Katie & Travis 3: Married and Expecting to be Expecting Soon….

nelliebelle1197

In her latest Instagram shilling post, imo her hair looks like it needs a massive conditioning treatment. If I were in the market for a curling iron, I wouldn't be sold on buying it if someone with dried out looking hair was shilling it.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

In her latest Instagram shilling post, imo her hair looks like it needs a massive conditioning treatment. If I were in the market for a curling iron, I wouldn't be sold on buying it if someone with dried out looking hair was shilling it.

Sad. Her new family is sucking the life out of her, and her hair.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

On 5/13/2022 at 5:30 AM, Mrs Ms said:

They both actually look happy! Being away from his family suits them 😕

I truly think that they will do better living away from them, both will be able to explore and gain knowledge from life experience, they will be able to at least set some of their own rules now that they're married.

his parents seem so controlling, and it must feel uncomfortable and awkward to be monitored even after marriage.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Katie got a second hole in her ears and it’s bruised now really bad. She said she got them done at the mall. I’m shocked anyone gets them done at the mall anymore. I thought everyone knew not to do that. Those mall ear piercers have barely any training and just use that gun that they probably never clean. Go to a professional piercer people. If my boys want an ear pierced, they will go to a professional piercer. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Katie got a second hole in her ears and it’s bruised now really bad. She said she got them done at the mall. I’m shocked anyone gets them done at the mall anymore. I thought everyone knew not to do that. Those mall ear piercers have barely any training and just use that gun that they probably never clean. Go to a professional piercer people. If my boys want an ear pierced, they will go to a professional piercer. 

Who is a "professional piercer"? Most of them also do tattoos, and their shops would not be wholesome enough for Katie and Travis. I'd expect her to go to the mall. My elderly mother did go to the tattoo parlor when her ear piercings closed up, which amused me greatly.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Who is a "professional piercer"? Most of them also do tattoos, and their shops would not be wholesome enough for Katie and Travis. I'd expect her to go to the mall. My elderly mother did go to the tattoo parlor when her ear piercings closed up, which amused me greatly.

There are piercing places that aren’t also tattoo places. Plus you can make an appointment at a less busy time. She said “never again” about the mall piercing. So I’m guessing she will go to a professional if she ever gets another. 

• Upvote 2

On Katie’s stories today, they were answering questions. When asked about baby plans, Travis responded, “It’s up to Katie.”  Travis, this is one of those times when your opinion matters, a lot! If he’s not ready, I hope Katie can respect that.

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

On Katie’s stories today, they were answering questions. When asked about baby plans, Travis responded, “It’s up to Katie.”  Travis, this is one of those times when your opinion matters, a lot! If he’s not ready, I hope Katie can respect that.

If anyone’s ever wondered if Katie can do a Q&A without a baby question where she shoves the phone in Travis’ face and he stares awkwardly and mumbles something, the answer is no. 

Edited by Keys
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Because Katie is already pregnant. She had had that early morning sickness face. And she skipped sailing in California. 

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I would honestly be surprised if she’s pregnant. I can’t help but think Travis still listens to his parents and I bet they want them to wait a little bit. 

• I Agree 1

I think Katie was bound and determined not to be the one who didn't have a baby by the first anniversary on purpose. Travis seems to have done a 180 from his previous stance, so I really do think she is already pregnant.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would honestly be surprised if she’s pregnant. I can’t help but think Travis still listens to his parents and I bet they want them to wait a little bit. 

But if they happened to have an oopsy and she's preganant I'm sure they'd be excited to have a grandchild.

I'm on team pregnant, and have been for a while.

• Upvote 2

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic

Continue here:

Edited by samurai_sarah
Thread title changed

• samurai_sarah locked this topic