IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 10: Where In the World Is Allison Bon-Diego??

nelliebelle1197

Still nothing from Josh tho. He had been posting regularly until the January protests. Laying low maybe? I found it very odd!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Still nothing from Josh tho. He had been posting regularly until the January protests. Laying low maybe? I found it very odd!

I bet they were questioned. It must’ve scared him. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet they were questioned. It must’ve scared him. 

Or made him more angry and defiant and cuckoo.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

Allison's married life has definitely dictated her social media engagement. Before getting married, she was all over social media, open about things (as much as a fundie maiden with Marlin for a father can be) and judgmental; she tried to portray a perfect life of happiness being single - and I think she was happy, she just didn't think she should be. She had friends, traveled, engaged. 

Now, she's married with a kid - exactly as she spent her whole life thinking was what would make her happy & worthwhile. And she's a stick in the mud. Boring. Nothing to say worth reading. Talks about shit from a year ago (six months later, she is talking about maternity clothes; while married, she was talking about being single). 

No one says she has to include relevant facts of her life, but the air is completely out of her balloon. 

And I blame her father. She WAS happy being single and having a job and friends. She was taught she shouldn't be, so she fought it, but she had life. Even through IG, you could tell how happy she was when she hung out with friends, or had a long day at work. But, she forced herself over and over to say what she believed she "should". 

Now that she's married - she may not be unhappy and I won't jump on that speculation bus - but I don't believe it's what she wanted for her own self and I don't believe it's what she was told it would be (because they are two humans and there is no way their one size fits all rules can possibly apply). She's done what she was raised to do; spoon fed since exiting Becky's womb with a vagina of her own. As a girl, her role & life were entirely pre-determined. I'm sure she loves her husband & kid. But, I honestly imagine her much like the women in 80's movies, wanting more than husband, home & kids dreaming of an education, friends, a job, fulfillment they choose rather than what is assigned to them. 

• Upvote 17
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 5

Carver Bowers posted a few pics of Family Camp on his Instagram. Among the pictures there is this one.... Doesn't it look like the circled area has been edited, just as if they removed a person from the picture (it's the first time I enclose a picture in a post so hopefully I did it correctly) ? 

What's going on with these fundies posting edited pictures on the Internet, couldn't they just post another one, if for some reason there is something/someone they don't want to show? 

Aaaaand most of all.... Who/what was removed from the photo?? 

Screenshot_20211009_120524.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, christiane87 said:

Carver Bowers posted a few pics of Family Camp on his Instagram. Among the pictures there is this one.... Doesn't it look like the circled area has been edited, just as if they removed a person from the picture (it's the first time I enclose a picture in a post so hopefully I did it correctly) ? 

What's going on with these fundies posting edited pictures on the Internet, couldn't they just post another one, if for some reason there is something/someone they don't want to show? 

Aaaaand most of all.... Who/what was removed from the photo?? 

Screenshot_20211009_120524.jpg

Lololol! I’ve seen the original pic and that’s Hannah Wissmann 🤣

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lololol! I’ve seen the original pic and that’s Hannah Wissmann 🤣

Why did they edit her out?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Why did they edit her out?

Because she’s close to Jer! So many pictures of Hannah and Jeremiah standing next to each other have been taken down. They are posted, and then 30 minutes later they are gone. It’s hilarious. Now he just blocked her out completely. It’s so obvious those two are seeing each other and these awkward fundies are trying to keep it on the down low. It’s hilarious how bad they are at it. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

c60tow2z0rp71.jpg.3037dc5e128d44d5e1ff6f3473fea7a3.jpg

Here's the original. 

I don't see the point in keeping their courtships secret when there's no longer any TLC money to be made by using them to announce a new season. Especially when people online figure out who a Duggar is dating super quickly every time (remember how we broke the Jed and Katey news ten months before their wedding?)

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

I can't think of any place I'd like to avoid more. The place where the Bowers, Bontragers & Duggars are all together. Hell on earth. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

16 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I can't think of any place I'd like to avoid more. The place where the Bowers, Bontragers & Duggars are all together. Hell on earth. 

Don’t forget the Wissmanns. They might be friendlier than some but they sure love their trump just like the rest of them. 

The only nice thing I can say about family camp is at least Hannie can hang out with her BFF Liz Bontrager for a week. I feel the most sorry for the fundie kids who don’t even have any friends outside the family. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 11

So Hannah and Nathaniel are in relationships, did I see Logan Smith was also in one with one of the other girls, and do we have proof of that?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Because she’s close to Jer! So many pictures of Hannah and Jeremiah standing next to each other have been taken down. They are posted, and then 30 minutes later they are gone. It’s hilarious. Now he just blocked her out completely. It’s so obvious those two are seeing each other and these awkward fundies are trying to keep it on the down low. It’s hilarious how bad they are at it. 

That is so... weird.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

So Hannah and Nathaniel are in relationships, did I see Logan Smith was also in one with one of the other girls, and do we have proof of that?

Logan Smith and Susanna Wissmann have been pictured together a lot. If both of them are in a group, they have to be together. Even with arms around the other at times. 

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

That is so... weird.

Yep, fundies are weird as fuck. 

• Upvote 6

Hey, was Praise ever confirmed to be pregnant? I know there was some speculation a while back based on some pics, but I can't remember if we heard for certain. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Hey, was Praise ever confirmed to be pregnant? I know there was some speculation a while back based on some pics, but I can't remember if we heard for certain. 

No, they haven’t announced yet. Bontragers are not early announcers. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

Allison, Jeremiah and Malachi went to visit Chelsy and family.

It looks like Chelsy is painting her baby's fingernails with nail varnish- not to mention a triple bow on the baby turban. Malachi has a very expressive face and doesn't quite know what to make of it.

20211014_204634.jpg

Edited by Sops2
Bad spelling
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 3

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Good lord, why would you paint a baby's nails?! 

So everyone knows she does not have a penis of course 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 4

Let’s hope she used “piggie paint.” Which is non toxic polish for kids. Because babies chew on their hands all damn day. Wouldn’t it be ridiculous if she put those pointless amber teething necklaces on her kids because they are “natural” aka useless. But then put nail polish on her with lots of chemicals. But it wouldn’t surprise me. Because fundies don’t think too deeply about anything.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

Is painting baby girls' nails a trend that I'm somehow blissfully unaware of?

I'm related to a lot of bow-worshipping girl moms, but I don't think I've ever seen this before, outside of identical twins.  

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, MomJeans said:

Is painting baby girls' nails a trend that I'm somehow blissfully unaware of?

I'm related to a lot of bow-worshipping girl moms, but I don't think I've ever seen this before, outside of identical twins.  

Well, as JMD mentioned above, there is non toxic paint, so there must be a market for it. However, I’ve never met anyone who painted their baby’s nails.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Ugh. Not a fan of painting baby nails, pierced ears on babies (though I accept that it’s cultural for some), or jewelry of any sort on babies. Not a fan of ties or big bows on babies, either. Because babies like to put stuff in their mouths, and they don’t like to be uncomfortable. Wait until the child is old enough to express interest at least. 

That said, that’s a cute picture of Malachi staring at his cousin. How tiny Madeline is! 

• Upvote 8

If you look at the picture with Chelsy and Allison, their clothing is quite different. Chelsy in a sleeveless top and jeans while Allison put a t shirt under her sleeveless top and is wearing a skirt. It’s just sad. Since Allison believes in submission, it’s obvious he wants her to adhere to a strict and ridiculous standard of “fundie modesty.” It’s also sad that a Maxwell husband is way more laid back about his wife’s clothing than his brother in law. Those Maxwells really are loosening up a bit.

• Upvote 19

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic